Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    This is a bit gamey but it happened to me legitimately last night so thought I'd share it. May be of interest particularly to the cert starved or newbies...

At the end of an alert you get XP/certs regardless of which continent you're on. If you happen to be on a significantly underpopulated (by your faction) continent you get bonus XP. Since alerts draw much of the overall server pop the other two continents are often underpop'd. So at the end of an alert, say last two mins when you can't cap anything else anyway, hop over to the quiet continent and get more XP.

It's a bit unsporting but last night I couldn't even get to Esamir and was stuck on Amerish where we were getting +50% XP. Oh well...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyTrooper View Post
    So at the end of an alert, say last two mins when you can't cap anything else anyway, hop over to the quiet continent and get more XP.
    Got to get me some of that! Almost cannot believe that is how it works - thanks for the tip.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardancer View Post
    Heh think I have told you guys about those balconies ingame a couple of times but I had no idea you could drop people on them like that.
    I stood on one of those balconies the other day when waiting for the cap. Visibility wasn't great so I was wondering "what's the point of this place?". There, it seems, is the answer.