Thread: Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad

Probably the best show on tv at the moment. Discuss.

I've only seen Season One, but it's quite good.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    Hmm Yep its pretty good, though I hope this season kind of escalates things, because it got to season 3 and i thought "The meth thing doesn't really have any story left to go except for the obvious getting caught storyline"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    I watched the first episode of Season four yesterday.

Spoilers ahead, if you haven't watched Season 3/4.01 yet don't mark the next part.

I was pleased how they handled Jessy's part. I didn't expect him to shoot as he isn't cut out for it but that would hardly have worked story-wise. On the other hand i'm unsure about Gus. It was obvious that the Goon was going to die but i didn't expect Gus to do it himself, he seemed the "keep the own hands clean" type of guy (although bald-killer-goon looked as shocked as Walter & Jessy so it might have been ununsual to say the least). There wasn't much plot-wise for Tyler expect for parking the car in a different spot; she might eventually be entangled more and more into Walter's bussiness. Seeing Hank in such a weak position was interesting, his wife obviously has a hard time coping with it.

Spoiler Ends