Page 19 of 372 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Details received. Anyone else needs the same service, I'm happy to do it. I have fives of satisfied customers who can tell you I've never "accidentally deleted" even one single minotaur.

I think I may have to forfiet the Div G game against Graever as my wife is ill and she will be going into hospital tommorow morning. I have no idea when I will be able to play and to be honest I would prefer to just forfiet at this stage. I will stay in the DoD at the moment though as hopefully all will be well before I need to play my next game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    I've never "accidentally deleted" even one single minotaur.
    Are we down to *just* minotaurs now? I thought you hadn't done thralls either?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by palindrome View Post
    I think I may have to forfiet the Div G game against Graever as my wife is ill and she will be going into hospital tommorow morning. I have no idea when I will be able to play and to be honest I would prefer to just forfiet at this stage. I will stay in the DoD at the moment though as hopefully all will be well before I need to play my next game.
    My best wishes to you and your wife. I'll admin it when the other matches are done, in case you find yourself in the mood for some blood bowl before then.

I'm not feeling well enough to play either so it's probably best to just admin a draw.

The grand final for the championship was played this morning between Corkir and myself. We went into the match with 6 points each and equal TD-CAS difference.

Corkir got a wizard and Eldril the Gawker in inducements. She opted to kick and I braced myself for a rain of dark elves and fireballs. I managed a KO or two but Corkir broke my newly minted AG boosted gobbo's neck due to a dumb placement of mine, two squares off the sideline. Grinn-cockup number 1. After some back and forth bashing the wizard did his thing and Corkir ran a Witch Elf down the right flank.

I ran a blitzer and thrower up in the hope of a take-down and pass. I managed to get a 2 die block on her and her pretty face surfed the blood-encrusted dust and picked up the ball with the blitzer that did the job. Two delf linos brought him down and inched towards the end zone. But lino goes down again and my double AG boosted and consequently AG bashed pro lino grabs the ball from under an elf s hooked nose and dodges out for the pass. Unfortunately, the git forgot all about Eldril Ponce-eyes (who failed enough hypno gazes this half to merit the name) and his pass blocking tendencies and tried a long bomb to the awaiting ag boosted thrower. Perv-stare jumped in front of silly git and intercepted the ball.
    Grinn cockup number 2.

A dodge and a hand off later I m 1-0 down with 2-1 CAS against. Not exactly fun times for the greenskins.

The dark ones received and began their drive against a depleted orc side. Corkir pushed up the right flank but left her skill less ball carrier skimpily defended. Lino blitzed and down the ball scattered behind a wall of Black Orc and Troll goodness. From there on, the Nobz ground their way without much opposition up the field and racked 3 more casualties, securing the tie-breaker (unless da county boys got it wrong). The orc thrower sauntered into the end zone ending the game in a 1-1 draw.

Very well played Corkir. A close one indeed.

Dear groovelord, please check the stats and crown the winner!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Live draw will be at 9pm tonight. Games are being adminned now unless I spot you organising for before 9pm!!

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Live draw will be at 9pm tonight. Games are being adminned now unless I spot you organising for before 9pm!!
    Just played my grudge match again Zenohero. A win and promotion for him, although he said he'd be sitting out from this season I think, relegation for the Bombers. I updated the sheet with the score.

Edit: I think our match actually got adminned while we were half way through. Bizarre. It makes little difference to me, another than my fanatic not getting levelled, but it means Zenohero's lost out of quite a few SPP and the win. I've left the real score of 3-0 on the sheet anyway.
    Last edited by cyberpunkdreams; 20-01-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Won the nasty racial match up against Chad's Chaos Dwarfs with the big guys doing that hideous thing they do. The cow wild animalled endlessly in the first half while the troll failed to break anyones armour all game but his own. Only needing a draw to stay up my underworld took the early TD for a 2-1 lead in the second half and sat back to accept the tie but the CDs managed to forget to pick the ball up before starting to fall over their own feet in successive turns as the clock ran out.

The game has been lost in the ether after a bit of premature adminning, cruelly costing Chad a skilled dwarf, although he may be better of keeping his TV down for another round or two.

:-( Sorry guys, I went in and adminned the games just 30 mins ago. It didn't give me any indication they were underway. I checked in the groups and I didn't see anything from you cyber, sorry. I also checked yours Zor, but I must have misread chad's answer because it suggested you weren't going to make it somehow, reading it again I see you were aiming for a 5pm kickoff. I should have checked in with you before administrating....

Anyway, apologies to both of you for the premature defaulting of your games, hope you still enjoyed playing the games nonetheless...

All other games have now been administrated where they were outstanding and the live draw will be at 9pm tonight.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    I arranged mine via PM. I had no idea things were at risk of being adminned or I would have said something, sorry. It does suck a bit getting Nuffled for an hour and a half for nothing. Oh well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Many congratulations Grinn! You have slain the dragon...

My game got adminned and a rookie linerat gains a level rolling 5+5. Fairly easy decision as +AV and +MV are a bit bloaty on a linerat so was going for guard. But then some rubbish clicking later I ended up with an AV8 linerat. Needless to say I fired his arse....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Shame our match got admined, but between the holidays and the server move we had real trouble finding a time to meet up anyway.

(No skill-ups for me, can't even tell which player got the default MVP...)

Promotion (presumably out of pity for my apoth killing one of my players), having enough money to buy a new Blitzer to fill in the spot and having a linesman level up, which I've decided to give the Block skill, effectively converting him into a Blitzer.

Hi all,

The draw for the divisions of death season 25 has completed! Everyone is assigned to a new division for the new season. Get into the game, get your team and apply for your new division RIGHT NOW!

I'm hoping we can kick off the new season by the end of this week, if we're all good. GOGOGO.

Also, we can always do with more admins, so if a couple of folks want to volunteer to help out adminning games we'll gladly take anyone who's been with us for a couple of seasons. It'll let you validate your own games, too, as a perk :-).

I'm willing to help out GC

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ditto for me

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Hi all,

The draw for the divisions of death season 25 has completed!
    Piss! Ah, missed a game on the filler, ah well, onwards and upwards.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Hey groovy, did you check the td/cas difference to figure out who won the champs - feels rather underwhelming (thanks everblue!) to not even get a confirmation of the score difference and a royal crowning :P