Page 58 of 375 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 7495
    I've used powerline networking for several years now, works great - never had a problem with it (finger's crossed).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyjojojuniorshabadoo View Post
    Hey all,
    So my friend still hasnt gotten his confirmation email and says he has emailed the admins of the site but still no response?
    Anyhow his email is lelandcouture@live.com if this could be cleared up he can start organizing his match, thanks
    Hi Joey,
    What's the problem here? I haven't seen anything that I can help with yet, but let me know what the issue is and I can try to help? :-).

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyjojojuniorshabadoo View Post
    Hey all,
    So my friend still hasnt gotten his confirmation email and says he has emailed the admins of the site but still no response?
    Anyhow his email is lelandcouture@live.com if this could be cleared up he can start organizing his match, thanks
    Hey Joey,
    I believe his confirmation e-mail had the same destination as the one i got a couple weeks ago. The spam folder. Make sure if it is there, since spam folders delete content at regular intervals. If it is not there, try to register again and keep checking the spam folder. Mine took about 30 min to come.
    Hope to play leland in division M soon!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    I've used powerline networking for several years now, works great - never had a problem with it (finger's crossed).
    Same. Powerline either doesn't work at all (because of your electricity ring) or is ultra reliable. I have used it for WoW, Starcraft 2, Planetside 2, etc. No problems.

My flatmate has been using it for planetside 2 with no problems before I moved in so it should be fine. I'm just not as confident about Cyanide's netcode.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    My flatmate has been using it for planetside 2 with no problems before I moved in so it should be fine. I'm just not as confident about Cyanide's netcode.
    Cyanide's netcode is nothing to scoff at! It's really great considering that the only thing keeping it together is 5 hobbits and magical unicorn dust.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    Cyanide's netcode is nothing to scoff at! It's really great considering that the only thing keeping it together is 5 hobbits and magical unicorn dust.
    That is totally wrong and you are not allowed to say that!

They're called halflings.

Quote Originally Posted by Graever View Post
    On the bright side with Head-Splitter the ogre dead (sob, sniffle) and two of it's remaining three high level players forced into retirement at least the brawlers will now have a TV suitable for their tier.

I think I'm going to do what nuffle has been telling me to for the last 5 seasons and reboot once this season is over.

I hear rats or lizards are fun...
    Rats are awesome. So awesome in fact I think they may be filled out. They were last season but havent checked this season yet

I would like to join in the next season if that's acceptable

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    There's still a space in Division M for this season, if you apply today. Add your details to the spreadsheet under "Season Info" with M for your division, check the "race balance" tab to ensure you're not playing a race that's full, create a team, and apply in game to RPS Divisions of Death M.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    That is totally wrong and you are not allowed to say that!

They're called halflings.
    Or Squats if you're in the grim future
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    No, squats were space dwarfs but the GW designers decided they didn't like them so took them off the army lists, waved their hands, and said "extincted by Genestealers". You should still be OK to use the models with the generic Imperial Guard rules, as long as you check first with whoever you're playing.
    Space Halflings are called ratlings, and are generally sniper units in Imperial Guard armies rather than having their own army list. I don't know if they're still in the army lists or not though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    2-0 for Sunshine & Lollipops over Edie's Eviscerators in Div I. Many elves were punched.
    A sad, black day back on the ark. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth - I don't think I got one KO even.

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Rats are awesome. So awesome in fact I think they may be filled out. They were last season but havent checked this season yet
    I was leaning more towards lizards which are, err, also full. In fact "looks at list" seems it's either orcs, necros, or buying the chaos edition for me.

Necromantic do seem to have a good mix of mobility and bash so I might go with that but we'll see what's actually available in three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    No, squats were space dwarfs but the GW designers decided they didn't like them so took them off the army lists, waved their hands, and said "extincted by Genestealers". You should still be OK to use the models with the generic Imperial Guard rules, as long as you check first with whoever you're playing.
    Space Halflings are called ratlings, and are generally sniper units in Imperial Guard armies rather than having their own army list. I don't know if they're still in the army lists or not though.
    This is all true.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Quote Originally Posted by Graever View Post
    I was leaning more towards lizards which are, err, also full. In fact "looks at list" seems it's either orcs, necros, or buying the chaos edition for me.

Necromantic do seem to have a good mix of mobility and bash so I might go with that but we'll see what's actually available in three weeks.
    Necros are pretty fun. They are a slow starter though as you can't get all your positionals for 1000 TV. The Flesh Golems and
    Wights are slow to skill and unfortunately those are the ones you most need skills on for the strength access. On the other hand though wolves skill quickly and the combination of Frenzy and Claw is pretty dangerous.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Altdorf Army - The David Icke Experience (Division 2)

We are not going to talk about this game. Ever.

Just tried playing Helio and was winning and had killed an elf and everything, but then he got a disco!

If anyone is feeling particularly adminny and is going through validating stuff please DON'T validate or reset our match. We are hoping to replay on Sunday and if not then we'll keep the result as it stands. Either way I can use my amazing admin powers to do it for myself!

I'm not going to tell you which division we're in to make it even harder for someone to mistakenly validate/reset it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    Altdorf Army - The David Icke Experience (Division 2)

We are not going to talk about this game. Ever.
    Several minutes of silence for the (many many) fallen would indeed be appropriate.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    I'm not going to tell you which division we're in to make it even harder for someone to mistakenly validate/reset it. :P
    ~I dunno man, by adding mystique you are are just adding to the allure.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/