Page 68 of 351 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 7001
    It's fine I guess... hopefully we'll see him on the pitch soon enough! This also means I win my division! YAY!

EDIT: That also means you can admin the other result on Div M and roll to week 3. I bet Karthon and Darkmalice want to play the last game on the division! Can also admin my week 3 result so I'm done for the month!
    Last edited by Chillydusk; 16-03-2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Remembered something else!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Is it to late for someone to stand in for Div M am applying with a team just incase its not too late.

Edit:Runty Gits an all Snotling super star team. Added the details to the sheet as divisions Sub(M)
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 17-03-2013 at 12:55 AM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Might not be a good idea to give me so many spp from injuries man. I'd be fine with you joining but I believe since a result was already admined for lelandco's team, you probably cannot join. Hope I'm mistaken though!

In the stunty league there was a mid season substitution. It should be possible. Edit: Don't worry about my injuries, worry about YOURS.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 17-03-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by chadsexington View Post
    You're doing a great job!
    Why thank you. I want the sexy 2-0 victory though. And the precious MVPs that goes with it. Need to get my rookies skilled up.

Me and Nie played our Champs match. It was a tough time for Nie's necros, with several key agile players injured and a wall of angry green. It was a textbook grind with the Rok 'Ard Nobz choosing to kick, Red Tooth scoring on turn 4 and a counter attack from the Nobz equalizing at half time.

The second half was a slow grind up the field with deadmans Knocking Themselves out on Orcy spikes. The wizard took a break from his NecroNaughty mag to piu piu a half-arsed fireball knocking over one lineman, before turning his attention back to inside out bits. Soon the necros were down to a six deadmans and the orcs sauntered over to the endline.

Ramtut's presence was unimpressive and the stack of necro fouls failed to impress the crowd.

All in all a tough tough game for Nie, which he played very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    In the stunty league there was a mid season substitution. It should be possible. Edit: Don't worry about my injuries, worry about YOURS.
    If I was worried about my players getting injured or killed I would be playing WimpBowl... not BloodBowl. All your 3-red block dice are welcome!

I could've been more aggressive looking at the replay, there were opportunities to throw Ramtut into the fray that I let pass as I didn't trust his break tackle with loner and I was concerned about leaving him surrounded by MB/PO (I figured he was more useful upright getting in the way and protecting my more vulnerable players). I also could've marked the thrower on the first touchdown with a sidestep wolf but elected not to for fear of being blitzed, plus by the time I used the wizard it had to be perfect or it'd achieve nothing (it achieved nothing).

The plan going in was to foul my little heart out, which I did. It achieved nothing. I think I fouled 6 times in the match, one needing 8+, all the others 7+ or better - for my trouble I got one zombie sent off and two orcs stunned (one on turn 8). With my general lack of quality players I'd always need luck to get something out of this match, but pretty even dice (aside from Grinn's armour rolls, which were incredible) and a little too much caution pretty much guaranteed the loss. Got my first Superstar with the TD on the wolf though, probably go for dauntless on the inevitable normal skill up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    If I was worried about my players getting injured or killed I would be playing WimpBowl... not BloodBowl. All your 3-red block dice are welcome!
    Its not his blocking you should be conscerned with

Quote Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
    Division L can probably get validated and moved onto week 3 because we're efficient and awesome.
    *cough*

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by chadsexington View Post
    Its not his blocking you should be conscerned with
    You need to have a player knocked over to foul.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Failed dodges/GFIs are sufficient.

Is it to late for someone to stand in for Div M am applying with a team just incase its not too late.

Edit:Runty Gits an all Snotling super star team. Added the details to the sheet as divisions Sub(M)
    Free tomorrow evening if the snotlings are cleared for it ;)

Make sure you leave some for me!!
    Also, I don't feel the need to gfi or dodge when the oponents have 1 str each :)

A few have rabies but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be spreading to the others. Tomorrow evening 8pm would be fine.

Does anyone know, have I been validated into league? Do I have the admins blessing?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Failed dodges/GFIs are sufficient.
    Against a team of purely snotlings you probably won't have much need of dodges or GFI. You can just walk the ball down the pitch bashing snotlings as you go. No need to play risky if you have no threats.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Division 1
    Dread Pool (DElf, me) vs 4 Colour Villains (Hum, groovychainsaw)
    Final Score: 2 - 0 to the Villains

What I take away from this match is, it could have been a lot worse. I had some dreadful luck with the ball in this match (not discounting a couple of impetuous tactical errors I made) but this was cooled by the great deal of luck I had with resisting injuries.

My AG 5 runner was resurrected to a MNG by my apothecary, and only one other lasting casualty was the later death of my bloaty Block assassin, Woe. (In return my veteran witch elf Obsidian killed one of groovy's younger catchers the very next turn, so maybe she liked Woe.) The villainous General Zod bashed with impunity, as a ST 5 MB/Tackle/Jump Up blitzer is able to do, but he failed to cause much more damage than a few KOs and headaches.

So I lost the match, but I got off real light.

---

Also of note: The Villains have also picked up some Shadowing and Pass Block since our previous match against each other, a decision which groovy credited to my elves. So, you guys can all thank me for making groovy's team that much more annoying. :/

A few have rabies but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be spreading to the others. Tomorrow evening 8pm would be fine.

Does anyone know, have I been validated into league? Do I have the admins blessing?
    I'll check later this afternoon and accept the team if not.

Just for clarification purposes - is the intend to bring a "SPP-giveaway" team into the league? Or is the team just there to fill up a division and to draw against everyone?

What would be the ponit in bringing a team to get draws vs everyone? That can be done already by admining the matches with lelandco.
    From my point of view he just wants to play an all snotling team for the kicks.
    He applied to join div M before Karthon joined, as a filler, but then we got set and it never happened.
    Also, I doubt he intends to roll over and die, although I don't believe the team will do well.