Page 87 of 357 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 7130
    Possibly a bit lastminute.com but I'd be quite happy to get in. Added some info on the sheet, I'll keep an eye on the thread and get a team rolled up tonight just in case.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Because people are terrified of updating the spreadsheet, for fear of explosions.
    I have to admit I also try to avoid messing with the spreadsheet for this reason.

Maybe we could add info on the FAQ tab or somewhere more adequate, saying if you colour the division on your line as grey, you intend to stop after the season ends? Colouring a cell has no impact whatsoever on the macros. Also the grey makes sense since you're fading from the usual white to the black from inactive teams. There is already info there on how to reboot and how to sign up so it kinda makes sense in my weird, twisted mind.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    And here i was thinking you were all tough blood bowl types and you're scared of a spreadsheet. It has, admittedly sprawled somehwat byond normal bounds. Maybe a bit beyond elfs, more of a nurgley horror now.

Anyways... I've managed to update and came back with 3 1/2 limbs, so we've got some movers and shakers in the divisions: Corkir got a promotion to snoozer's spot in C, walrus up to G and rake sigar up to I (he was all on his own, which was cruel). Everblue's jumped in the last slot in L, which I'm afraid james means you're our first reserve if there are any more no-shows tomorrow night. If not, we'll definitely squeeze you in next season, in about a month's time :-).
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I have applied.

J
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    And here i was thinking you were all tough blood bowl types and you're scared of a spreadsheet. It has, admittedly sprawled somehwat byond normal bounds. Maybe a bit beyond elfs, more of a nurgley horror
    Many other programmers out there willing to tackle this?

Um. Lelandco/Tony Damato shouldn't be included, should he? I mean he never played any matches last season or got in touch with anyone about missing them; I don't see any posts about him being around for this one either. Should free a spot in N for another newbie.

Drake Sigar, your division was changed, you should apply for the correct one! div i.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Done aaaaand done.

Sorry, I've just noticed I accidentally applied for Div I with the wrong team. I've pulled that one out and re-applied with the correct one, if the admin would be so kind as to accept. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    I wouldn’t bother looking at that page Squirrel; it has fallen into disuse. I’ve given up updating it myself now so it hasn't been touched for about three seasons :) For the record all your division are present and correct.
    Could a kindly admin start our season? [D.O.D J]

or an unkind one start it too, with a bit more malice ;-)
    Last edited by Rumpel; 10-04-2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: wrong qoute

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    We start from the top down, Rumpel, in case of no-shows and drop outs. Groovy will do it in the next couple of days.

Cheers for the update :D

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Nearly there guys. Still two missing from G; Walrus and Karandraz, but the former is one of our bumped up coaches so I’ll PM him as I guess he missed Groovy’s post, while the latter is our resident CMJ and generally turns up at the very last minute :)

No Lelandco at the bottom so James it looks like we have a space for you this season. Get an application into N.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    No Lelandco at the bottom so James it looks like we have a space for you this season. Get an application into N.
    Done, thanks.

Applied to Div G.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    All divisions are up and running. As ever double check your in game fixtures are correct.

I checked them and the only oddity was that div N wasn't sorted alphabetically like all the others, so it would break if anyone tried to resort the sheet. Since this didn't affect the first day, I reshuffled the division to be like the others.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Cheers Jol.

Division K

[Delusibeta] Street Sweeping Scrubs 0 - 3 Chaotic & Fabulous [Chillydusk]

When one your players die first turn, you know you're in for a good game of Blood Bowl.

So, yeah: my complete inability when it comes to teams with multiple ST4+ players continue, although considering the aforementioned sentence I suppose that's to be expected: humans can't do elfy bullshit, and so keep away tactics don't work particularly well especially if you're outnumbered. I admit that this wasn't my best game tactically: failure to notice that GFIs require 2+ in the rain cost me the ball, attempting to cage just got bashed etc. Really not a good game for me, although first turn death aside I don't think I was too hard done by Nuffle.

(Oh, and I spent my Apoth healing that first turn death. He converted it into a -1 ST injury, rendering the player fairly useless. Fun!)