Page 155 of 357 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 7129
    According to Steam, Alini hasn't been online for 9 days.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I don't think he reapplied - I think he happened to remain in the same division.

Hi, sorry I've just returned from holiday today, will have a look at the Div D thread.

Laneford, I think you're thinking of Dentharial, seeing as you and I played our match last season ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    ALINI YOUR BACK!!1

Glad to hear from you - hope you had a nice time.

I did thanks :D And Niea7 was busy getting my sister hooked onto BloodBowl, though I think it'll be a while before we convince her to try an online league.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface View Post

Laneford, I think you're thinking of Dentharial, seeing as you and I played our match last season ;)
    Oops! Sorry!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Oh, am I playing Screwie first then?
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    That sounds like a watcher..
    If you still wish to spy on us then we should be playing tonight, starting around 10pm.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    If you still wish to spy on us then we should be playing tonight, starting around 10pm.
    Think i might have to join in the spying to see some of the leagues best in action!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Quick thought - Is it worth there being some place (like....the spreadsheet?) where people can (if they want to) post their times of their upcoming games, in case people want to spectate. It's quite a nice feature and there seems to be some interest. Thoughts?
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Yes, I would like to spy on my enemies.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    One of the nice things about the OCC and the UKBBL is that there are normally people watching their games on the Vent channel. A match between two of the tier 1 killers the other week had about 6 of us on there getting very excited every time a legendary chaos warrior hit the deck.

I think it would be a good feature for the spreadsheet, and if you are watching a game why not hop on the RPS mumble server too to chat with any other DoD-ers who happen to be spectating!

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    A week is fine - you'd be able to either squeeze your first game in, or default it and play the other two - but if you're not going to be able to make the other two either then a Z is the right move.

However, and this is to everyone not just to you - the time to announce you're planning to miss a season is before the old season ends so that Groovy doesn't have to recalculate promotions and demotions and juggle players around. It's annoying, it's time consuming, it can delay the start of the new season, and if anyone else does it after reading this, it's damned inconsiderate.
    Understood, sorry for being a dick.. I shall hopefully be back some time in the future..
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Activated Node
    That would be fantastic I think as i regularly watch auld world games since thats the public place that i play but would love to be watching everyone in the league getting ideas stealing tactics and just watching some good games with results that really make a difference so i for one would love to see that function.

It should be an easy addition to the spreadsheet too - a column of blank fields next to each fixture in the Fixtures and Results tab seems simplest.

I'll give it a go - prepare for broken spreadsheets!

/Edit - Done! Luckily there was a spare column I could use so didn't involve as much formula breaking as I thought. It makes the fixtures table a bit wider, even with a brief 24h dd/mm format, but take a look and let me know if that will work. If you want to post your game times up on there, feel free. Likewise, if you want to spectate, look in the fixtures tab to see what's going on!
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 24-06-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Activated Node
    Just thought probably good if we all use gmt and 24 hour clock so no one can get confused :) edit back if you love your way! but no hitting me for insolence!

Groovy: Opinions on setting up the spreadsheet to randomise match placement, as mentioned in this post? (The first option)

I am happy to do the work adding it to the sheet, in time for next season.

Yup, I'm happy for that to be done Screwie, it just seemed a bit involved. But if you've got the time, I'm happy for you to set it up ahead of next season.

20phoenix, sorry to post in here for match organising (I have done so in the correct place too!) but I need to get our second round match in this week if at all possible! I've already rolled Div 1 on. Please let me know when you can do in the match organising thread. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchinchin25 View Post
    Understood, sorry for being a dick.. I shall hopefully be back some time in the future..
    This post gets 10 times funnier if you know some Japanese and read his name :P.