Page 159 of 349 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 6978
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    Whippersnappers the pair of you. In my still-inexplicable 7 game winning streak I lost a level 4 wight, two level 4 ghouls, a level 4 wolf and a level 3 ghoul, leaving me with about half a team to take the title with. I managed one point and was instantly relegated. Blood Bowl!
    I've been to the Champs before, you know. I don't just knock on the door, sometimes they let me in - then chase me out again, tail between my legs :)
    Pretty sure in my last Great Big Champions Division Adventure I didn't score a single point, so I went one better than you!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I only knock

Activated Node
    Well dog pants i am working my very best so you can meet my khemri first hand and if by some miracle a tomb guardian intercepts i shall shake his hand! the best interception i have seen to date was done by my gfs 1 agility flesh golem in the middle of 5 tackle zones a true hero!

The RPS Hall of Fame rumbled into action tonight featuring the best and brightest of the RPS glitterati. Morg and Deeproot were awed by the invitation to play and willingly accepted.

Darkmalices lizards, clearly starstruck snake eyed a GFI in the first turn, dropping the ball on the LOS but not before Helio had been carted off injured. A great shame as the expectant fans were looking forward to seeing the renowned fouler put the boot in himself. Janek was quick to secure the ball with the twin powerhouses of Morg and Weasel to protect him and after a couple of turns of lizard bashing including a foul from Dog Pants who KO'd a Saurus, Janek was flung to freedom by Weasel to open the scoring.

Upon the restart the lizards meatshields were being held firmly at bay at the LOS which allowed a rampaging Dog Pants into the backfield to drop the skink carrier and injure him off! A true tyro that one. A failed skink dodge to make the pickup later and another fling (possibly Jolima) swooped onto the loose ball.

It was at this point the combined star power of the Hall of Famers began to upset the cosmic balance of the universe as even the very atomic fabric of their existence watched in awe. Awestruck atoms do not a universe make and the universe, at a complete standstill, ceased to be.

A thoroughly entertaining cameo from the assembled brilliance of the RPS coaches hinting at a glorious future. A fresh universe has been found that is less easily impressionable and the fixture re-scheduled for 5pm Sunday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Grinn lost!!

I know Boots made a report but I feel like this fact has been glossed over.

This is going to be an interesting Championship season...

With sadness, gnashing of teeth and 3 turn 1 injuries/KOs...

Looks like Screwie gets an easier-than-expected next game against Grinn; I'm hoping Grinn gets something from the match to keep my very faint hopes of getting anything from this season's Champs campaign alive, as another win for Screwie makes it mathematically impossible for me to win the division. A more realistic look at the table suggests I need to beat boots to have a shot at avoiding relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    , as another win for Screwie makes it mathematically impossible for me to win the division.
    Not quite! It's still possible for 3 of us to tie on 6pts, which would render the head-to-heads moot, and thus go straight to CAS/TD diff.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Fun!

While Grinn may be down one Guard/MB BO, he's still got a bunch of killers on his team so I can't get too excited.

If the division goes to CAS/TD diff, I'll almost certainly lose on CAS. So I don't want that.

Guess you're just going to have to win all your games, then?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    So after my Dwarves managed to crowdsurf both Ghouls by turn 2, New Zealand stopped the Internet, apparently. Harumph.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Activated Node
    Khepri Khemri (Khemri) vs The Kislev Cavaliers (Human)

Coin toss was won by the Cavaliers whom elected to kick the ball to the Khemri, this was luckily a little deep enough that when nuffle granted the blitz the ball was far enough away to remain safely tucked off. So it began in earnest with some gentle punching here and there leading to the unfortunate demise of a poor yet brave human lineman and the ko of another whilst a skeleton regenerated and the other not, culminating into a brutal brawl in the final few turns where upon a bold blitz knocking the ball loose for a quick snatch and grab followed by a short range pass by the humans who quickly ran the ball downfield where a solitary tomb guardian stood in range, the brave tomb guardian got his courage ran and in a worthy event of nuffle fell onto the floor allowing a quick uninterrupted trot for the blitzer with a going for it to run in the touchdown just before halftime.

The start of the second half the humans deciding to sleep it out leaving them at 9 man against a full standing team of khemri recieved the ball and by the same trick of nuffle a perfect defence was formed allowing the khemri to wrest some semblance of control over the los and as it began in earnest the humans began to all drift off to sleep allowing the khemri to apply greater numbers and take control of the ball and start to bring it upfield with humans being felled each few steps to grant space, the ogre himself provided the mightiest roadblock waking up and harassing the ball carrier all the way until the failed dodge permitted the throw ra to finish the game bringing the ball in for a peaceful draw.

The Crappy Comedians faced my Grimstone Greybeards in a match that saw it all - passes, pick-ups, crowd-surfings, disconnects and port-issues! In a mostly cuddly match with two injuries (one on each side) my dwarves managed to stay up slightly more often than the deadders, using their numerical superiority (and their block skill) to secure the ball long enough to finally manage a rerolled pick-up.

2 to 0 for the dwarves, who performed significantly better in elf-play than my elves ever did.

Cheers for the match SillyWhiteGuy!
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.

Activated Node
    could an admin please validate my match in div k ? thanks :)

You bloody passed with a dwarf team! How in Nuffle's good graces am i supposed to compete with that? All your players have block, and you can pass?

This game is broken. And i love it.

Hi, can a kindly admin give the.alleycat.uk a win in our game in division I? I'm on an impromptu holiday with Mrs Ethlered in a windswept caravan in mid-Wales with wifi but no access to my desktop with BB on it. I had to cancel our previous match due to recidivist children so it is my fault we didn't manage to play.

Cheers!

Well, it was a short pass from a runner to a Blitzer. :) But I'd like to second the request for a Div K validation, I think I got two score-ups I'm super excited about!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    Hi, can a kindly admin give the.alleycat.uk a win in our game in division I? I'm on an impromptu holiday with Mrs Ethlered in a windswept caravan in mid-Wales with wifi but no access to my desktop with BB on it. I had to cancel our previous match due to recidivist children so it is my fault we didn't manage to play.

Cheers!
    Okey dokey

Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    Well, it was a short pass from a runner to a Blitzer. :) But I'd like to second the request for a Div K validation, I think I got two score-ups I'm super excited about!
    Also okey dokey.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Somewhat surprising 2-1 for my Undead against MadDave in Div A. Was expecting the opposite result when facing a 2000TV Nurgle team with claw and MB on every other player. 680k of inducements were spent on Ramtut, an Igor and a wizard who never got used, and some babes to round it out. But the expected stream of casualties never occured, with Dave's team coming out worse for the wear. A Rotter got punched to death, a level 5 Pestigor fell over and killed himself, the Beast of Nurgle and a Warrior regenned a death each, along with a few minor injuries and KOs.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    In about 5 mins Laneford is going to murder my Army mans in Division 1 if anyone wants to watch.