Page 160 of 358 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 7142
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    In about 5 mins Laneford is going to murder my Army mans in Division 1 if anyone wants to watch.
    Yay! Just logged on to BB to see if there were any interesting matches to watch and since I have a vested interest in the outcome of this game even better!

Bah wont connect

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    There are still three games outstanding that either haven't been played or the score hasn't been entered - get them sorted by tomorrow please.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Bah wont connect
    That's a shame because you missed a terrific 1 TTD play by me. Also it's good because you missed me throwing away my drive in the second half.

Hugely entertianing game filled with thrills and spills

2 - 2 Between Laneford and myself in Division 1.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    A very eventful, exciting and relatively cuddly 2-2 draw between my Nurglicious Rejected RPG Stats, and Alastair Hutton's Altdorf Army, means Div 1 has finished Day 2, and is ready to be moved on if a friendly admin wouldn't mind doing the honour. (not that I have skill ups I want to check or anything oh no not at all)

We are nothing if not efficient in Div 1. The rest of you are slackers.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    There are still three games outstanding that either haven't been played or the score hasn't been entered - get them sorted by tomorrow please.
    McPhatty and I wanted to play our match yesterday. Unfortunatly he couldn't make it because of an emergency. We will try to play it tomorrow.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Week 1 finishes tomorrow!.

If you need an extension for you games, let me know, otherwise we'll be defaulting and moving people on tomorrow night!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    A very eventful, exciting and relatively cuddly 2-2 draw between my Nurglicious Rejected RPG Stats, and Alastair Hutton's Altdorf Army, means Div 1 has finished Day 2, and is ready to be moved on if a friendly admin wouldn't mind doing the honour. (not that I have skill ups I want to check or anything oh no not at all)

We are nothing if not efficient in Div 1. The rest of you are slackers.
    Damn I was hoping for blood but instead Hutton has given you two skillups. For shame Hutton, for shame. Match validated but week not rolled over as we are already a week ahead. I shall be spending my next ten days in study with a zen buddhist learning age old meditation tricks in preparation for our showdown, Laneford.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Decided to try something different, going Vampire next season. Time to start painting my nails black and wearing glitter.

edot: just remembered about all the bugs... ugh... nm, I'll stick with Nurgle reboot for now.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Damn I was hoping for blood but instead Hutton has given you two skillups. For shame Hutton, for shame. Match validated but week not rolled over as we are already a week ahead. I shall be spending my next ten days in study with a zen buddhist learning age old meditation tricks in preparation for our showdown, Laneford.
    You still didn't play/haven't entered the score on your filler team vs Darkmalice.

Also, I count 4 matches withstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    You still didn't play/haven't entered the score on your filler team vs Darkmalice.

Also, I count 4 matches withstanding.
    Game crashed when we played midweek and Darkmalice had to postpone todays attempt due to arrangements with family. An extension until Tuesday is humbly requested Groovy

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Can i get an extension for my match in Div D, I havent been able to get onto RPS all week for some reason. We might be able to get our game in Monday night. I wont know until Frenzor is back on Monday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    Can i get an extension for my match in Div D, I havent been able to get onto RPS all week for some reason. We might be able to get our game in Monday night. I wont know until Frenzor is back on Monday.
    Aye, I recall somebody mentioned it in your group thread and suggested Frenzor get in touch with you on Steam. Seems reasonable to give you a day's extension to try to get your game in. Might as well give 20P's filler team a day to get their game in too.

Anyone else with an outstanding game better post soon or Groovy's going to default your game and move the week on. Don't get on his bad side!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    What he's not mentioning is that groovychainsaw's bad side has a name, and that name is "President Weasel".

Lesser Hivemind Node
    There's no harm moving onto week 3 we don't get timed out or anything like that so we may as well have the full bounty of Chronos available to us to plan our final match.

Have just realised that I cannot win the division now and even a win will likely see me relegated. Once again so close to Champs glory only to let a Beastman surf my Catcher and my chances of promotion due to mis-click plus stupidity.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Actually, I suppose if you and laneford 0-0 draw with no casualties and I kill half of Drawliens team and score 4 TDs I'd nick the championship.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Sounds like a gameplan to me Al...
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Considering my Dwarves have been out-injured in both games so far (including 4 deaths!), I'd even say that a 4-0 win for you was likely!

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    Actually, I suppose if you and laneford 0-0 draw with no casualties and I kill half of Drawliens team and score 4 TDs I'd nick the championship.
    I've pretty much got to win as my linerats are going to get hammered on the casualty front.

Re: rolling game day on - the general admin feeling was that unless there was a good reason to roll on (like Drawlien on hollibobs) we would stick to the schedule

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    SandMan let me know yesterday that he's dropping out, so we're not able to play our match in Div F. I guess that's an admin draw for all the rest of his matches this season, as it's a bit late to re-shuffle? He said he'd say something on here as well.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.