Page 204 of 351 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 7001
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    REMINDER!

Season ends, Tuesday 27th!

That's just 4 days from now!

Lots of outstanding games, either play or put your score in the sheet! Extensions will be considered if requested! Anyone who's taking a leave of absence for next season, put a 'Z' in the 'next season' column of the season info tab. It REALLY helps me and I'll be extra nice to you in the future. Anyone who doesn't I'll be grumpy with. Or set Mr. Weasel on you.

It looks like lots of close divisions this season, too, which is always fun for those involved. There'll be plenty of work for me with the old tie-break calculator...
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I'm happy to have been a punching bag and having provided free spp's to my frenemies in Div.1 this season. The get "the others good and ready for the champs" plan worked perfectly and I hope they'll return the favour in the near future, as I hope to be a lot better at stomping faces in about 200TV's.

Sincerely

mrpier (who conceded 9 TD's and scored none this season, also provided about 30 SPP's worth of injuries)

Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    I'm happy to have been a punching bag and having provided free spp's to my frenemies in Div.1 this season. The get "the others good and ready for the champs" plan worked perfectly and I hope they'll return the favour in the near future, as I hope to be a lot better at stomping faces in about 200TV's.

Sincerely

mrpier (who conceded 9 TD's and scored none this season, also provided about 30 SPP's worth of injuries)
    You had a tough season, but well done for sticking with it.

Unfortunately the Heroes had to put Frosty the yeti down after last night's game, as the fractured leg he sustained from your Chaos Warrior was too much for him to bear. Poor guy - he's sleeping with the snowmen now.

Also, thats the second bloody yeti I've lost.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    REMINDER!

Season ends, Tuesday 27th!

That's just 4 days from now!

Lots of outstanding games, either play or put your score in the sheet! Extensions will be considered if requested! Anyone who's taking a leave of absence for next season, put a 'Z' in the 'next season' column of the season info tab. It REALLY helps me and I'll be extra nice to you in the future. Anyone who doesn't I'll be grumpy with. Or set Mr. Weasel on you.

It looks like lots of close divisions this season, too, which is always fun for those involved. There'll be plenty of work for me with the old tie-break calculator...
    Due to PWeseal goinig on holiday, saving orphans or some such nonsense he won't be available until Tuesday at the earliest. Alas my Tuesday and Wednesday are booked up but I will be able to do Thursday. As this is a winner's take all clash to decide promotion to the Champions Division I humbly request an extension to Thursday so we can play the match. Or a default 2 - 0 victory in my favour guaranteeing me promotion. Either will do.

Waiting on Alleycat replying to my steam message, don't think he's logged in for a couple of days.
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Check my YouTube Channel here

Thanks for all the games everyone. Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out for the coming seasons since it has become increasingly difficult to keep track of the multitude of games I need to play every week.

Maybe I'll return later on with a new team, but it'll be a while before that.

Thanks for all the games and stay off the sidelines.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Thanks for playing Walrus. Hope to see you here again.

(You still finishing up the Open season, I hope? :) )

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Thanks for playing Walrus. Hope to see you here again.

(You still finishing up the Open season, I hope? :) )
    If I don't get hit by lightning or something I'll be finishing it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    And that concludes the Grimstone Greybeard's perfect season with a 2 to 1 victory against Rumpel's wicked Pro Elves.

Since I was happy to get a draw, I opted to kick first, figuring I might have a chance to equalize in the first half and then just hang on to the ball in the second half.

This didn't work out exactly according to play. The game was decided by failed dodges on both sides, failed pick-ups by the elves, failed blocks (mostly by the elves) and both of us forgetting at least one enemy player with Sidestep. It was a super exciting match where Rumpel was just slightly more unlucky than my Dwarves.

Cheers for the match, and hello Tier 2 Divisions!
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post

Sincerely

Mama always said: never turn down a crunchy goat-man!

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    There's two teams in the divisions that I feel pretty helpless against - Boots lizards for rat splatty goodness and NieA7s Necro as they pack in a lot for their TV.
    Comments like this make me weep for Claw's performance.

The Nobz beat Silly Hats 2-1 in a rather standard attrition game. Armour held up for both sides for most of the match. Axler had a hard time playing bash against more skilled bashers, although my acrobatic pilers and slew of mighty blowers did pretty much zilch for majority of the game. But yeah, out-strengthed and out-agilitied, Axler did the best he could to give the Nobz a tough game till the end. Well played Ax!

Back in the Champs.

Quote Originally Posted by grinn View Post
    The Nobz beat Silly Hats 2-1 in a rather standard attrition game. Armour held up for both sides for most of the match. Axler had a hard time playing bash against more skilled bashers, although my acrobatic pilers and slew of mighty blowers did pretty much zilch for majority of the game. But yeah, out-strengthed and out-agilitied, Axler did the best he could to give the Nobz a tough game till the end. Well played Ax!

Back in the Champs.
    Yeah given that the Nobz were more agile, stronger with more guard and MB I knew it was always going to be uphill battle. I needed a nice heap of luck or Grinn to screw up unfortunately neither happened. I either had to commit almost all of my players to the bash battle in the center to get two die blocks or cover the pass. I tried to bash which really didn't work (I only managed to break armour three times the whole match) and Grinn simply took the pass option when I did manage to get enough bodies in front of his cage. Still I received no lasting injuries and got a level ups for three of my guys though no Blockers leveled but you can't have everything. None the less it was a good game with some rather daring plays by my Bulls keeping Grinn on his toes. So well played Grinn and I'll see you next time hopefully with some Claw and MB on my blockers. :D

This result means The Ministry are relegated which whilst disappointing is probably not a bad thing for their long term development.

MrCoombs! I am alive!! My computer however is not :( - hence my scarceness!! Posted in group FINALLY and hope Tuesday works for ya or a tiny extension is possible from our benevolent overlords!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Gnnk. I have Zedded myself for next season, as I don't know if I'll be able to play, on account of not knowing where I will be living. Bah and cocks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Just a quick heads up, that if anyone is interested in MOAR bloodbowl. (Quicker, free, and laptop friendly blood bowl at that)

We're about to start a new FUMBBL tournament in the next few days, currently we have six participants, but any others are welcome.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...for-fresh-meat!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Some disgusting elfyness from my chaos dwarfs (they dodged a lot and kept getting injured) let me hold off the Brain from scoring for a whole match, while managing one of my own. Up to division 1 we go, where our severe lack of skills may be an issue... but at least I will hopefully get some decent inducements in my favour for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    Gnnk. I have Zedded myself for next season, as I don't know if I'll be able to play, on account of not knowing where I will be living. Bah and cocks.
    Hope all goes well with that!

Cacamas and I will be playing our match Tuesday evening.

Sorry Ininja,

We were scheduled to play this morning, but i couldn't quite make it to 1 AM before falling asleep!

Since we have been unable to play on numerous occasions due to various and complicated reasons, i think an admin draw is the best option.