Page 212 of 343 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 6852
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Pitting the only two human teams against each other, brother against brother, you monsters.

Aye looks like it but I am sure an admin will confirm shortly.
    Coxy - submit an application to I and once Groovy confirms we can accept it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Oh what, Al got demoted again? We're fated never to be in the same division.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    The Champs kicked off today (early, due to Grinn availability issues) with a solid 1-0 winn by Grinn's orcs. He played a very tight positional game and made good use of his few relatively unskilled players to tie up my few good ones, while his many stat freaks and brutes stat-freaked and bruted their way around causing trouble for me. I didn't get the block and armour rolls I needed early in the game in order to get a numbers advantage which could have led to a win for me, and without that the vast experience advantage between his team of mostly vets and my attrited team of mostly rookies really told. (Also see the earlier comment about a tight postional game - he deserved the three points today).

The good news for fans of mayhem is nobody died or took serious injuries(unless you count an easily replaceable no-skills black orc, when clawpomb finally started working too late to save the game for me). So we'll have plenty of killer mans to ruin the delves and lizards. Hooray!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    The good news for fans of mayhem is nobody died or took serious injuries(unless you count an easily replaceable no-skills black orc, when clawpomb finally started working too late to save the game for me). So we'll have plenty of killer mans to ruin the delves and lizards. Hooray!
    BOOOO what is the point of even letting bash teams into the Champs I don't even

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Coxy - submit an application to I and once Groovy confirms we can accept it.
    Done! I think!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Applied to the Division of Nurgle

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    I gave PW one job to do and he failed!

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    I have a feeling it is so elves get all the injuries they 'deserve'....

​poxy elvish passing bastards /bitter

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Oh what, Al got demoted again? We're fated never to be in the same division.
    Forever ships in the night.

Tough game for Prez's goatmans. I locked out his mans with tricksy matchups and went after the weakling noobgoats to get the early man advantage leaving my thrower deep in my half elf-style. Was a bit risky but with morg and a s5 warrior it was the only way I could think of to have numbers advantage on attack. While usually I keep a solid line at all costs this time I went for pairs scattered around the pitch to make it easier to keep his evil claw in check and feed them nooborcs.

Happily prez got his nasty clawpomber near a sideline, and a nifty little blitznudge left him guarded by a new BO recruit, Mangy West. Mangy did a stellar job sitting on mr hammer in the first half and chasing after him in the second. Hammer finally got his revenge with a claw ripping him from mouth to belly.

RIP Mangy West, the ninth noob Black Orc to go.

Tough to go toe to toe with the nobz with a half unskilled team so can understand Prez's frustration.
    Was really worried about this match and glad it's over without maiming (except poor Mangy).

Quote Originally Posted by Coxy5 View Post
    Done! I think!
    I was wondering where your line in the spreadsheet was. Finally I found it in the last line with [Dwa] written in it. For future reference, you only use [] when the team is supposed to not participate in the next league. That's why every other team above you has a Z next to the [].
    I will change it to DWA and add N1 to the next cell so that Groovy can approve and alter the sheet accordingly.

P.S.: There is still one slot on Div I to fill, so if anyone wants to get himself signed up, this is the time! Don't be shy!
    Last edited by Chillydusk; 31-08-2013 at 11:33 PM.

If a filler is required of I ... I would be happy to roll something up!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyWhiteGuy View Post
    I have a feeling it is so elves get all the injuries they 'deserve'....

​poxy elvish passing bastards /bitter
    Errr, actually, this was a slight balls-up due to some last minute drops-outs before the draw. As you said, 2lab, you came top of your division so definitely should have got the promotion. Sorry, sillywhiteguy, but think you'll be down a tier yet if that's ok? I've updated the sheet to reflect this if you could just swap your teams about in-game? Sorry! Didn't mean to mess you two about!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

ooooh, Undead and Chaos again... Though, can't really complain... Dog Pants gets a league of Nor, Cha, Und with his Gobbos..

Don't worry, we're tame. Even more tame then the Gentlebeasts from Mrpier. From his team name you can see how tame they are!

Well lads I've rolled up an Elf team for Div I if there's no other rookies to take the spot - let me know eh!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Thanks McPhatty - as you say, if no other new peoples turn up, that final spot is yours! Everyone else, get your applications in in-game! I'll be checking tonight and you might miss out!!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Ok, i'll switch round. It's absolutely fine, i was hoping to get some more skills on my mans before going up a div anyway.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So, SWG, you are in a division with my rookie underworld. Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    Don't worry, we're tame. Even more tame then the Gentlebeasts from Mrpier. From his team name you can see how tame they are!
    Had a quick look at your team.. that's a lot of block! Kinda hoping you and Sollitus do some wonderful mischief to each other in GW1 and that I don't take the multitude of injuries that I took when I played Cyber's gobbos the other season...