Page 233 of 356 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 7120
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Actually, what he wants is to play more teams in the divs because he enjoys the format.

Ugh... I need to go clang my cup on the bars of the lineman league.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Okie dokie:

1. The live draw went well. The only outstanding issue is we have a single Tier 4 team - Limdood's newcomers. If someone drops out of Tier 3 DESPITE BEING TOLD TO INFORM US OF THIS BEFORE THE DRAW then Limdood should fit nicely in there. Otherwise we may be in the market for three filler teams this season.

2. Spreadsheet updated and randomiser re-seeded. Find your new division and get applying!

3. I also think I've fixed the bug that appeared on the sheet last season with draws in Div H. I couldn't identify the issue (it may have been a caching problem) but I've rewritten the formulae on the Season Info tab for recording results and totalling draws to be a bit more readable and less reliant on multiple data ranges. It seems to work out well in tests, anyway.

My flings wouldnt mind another crack at the big time if you need fillers

Wouldn't mind trying some HElfs, thinking about swapping soon anyway.

Activated Node
    I would love to try some daemons of khorne if at all possible even with the risk of being burned at the stake and having the inquisitors of dod maim or create my untimely demise (request no mutilation of my corpse) but would like to try the high risk play :)

Activated Node
    Also if possible regarding the seasons last results can someone go over and check the old Div H results and let me know how it was all calculated thanks in advance if anyone dares wade through the histories and explains it to me piecemeal.

Also have created a thread so people can burn me at the stake over daemons of khorne.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...DoD-Yay-or-Nay
    Last edited by Hellsraiser; 05-10-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Network Hub
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    whee, i haven't even played a game in this league and i'm already causing trouble!

Also, I apologize in advance for the stupid questions I am, and am bound to be asking, just trying to get used to the format over here (where to post for setting up games, and matchday forwards, etc.) - i'll assume from the fact that i'm the only one in my division that i don't quite yet have any opponents?

We often need to run filler teams to get a full div, it's more of a fun opportunity to try something new than a problem :)

Matches get sorted out in the appropriate groups thread, which I think you need a forum invite to access. Not yet time to be organising them though, there's always a few days pause after the draw as we wait for everyone to apply to the right div in game (which you can do now, though if someone higher up drops out as the only "real" team in H you'd have to reapply to another div, as directed by our glorious admins). We generally use the spare time to play the monthly "who'll arouse the wrath of the Weasel" sweepstake - my money's on Hellraiser for mentioning the K team.

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    as directed by our glorious admins
    This guys going to go far

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I wouldn't say "wrath" per se, I just dislike the idea of including that team because they're not canon.
    Then again, in the world I prefer to live in there were only two Die Hard films and only three Indiana Jones ones. I let the third (and final) Star Wars film exist despite the Ewoks.

Just bringing this to attention:

Quote Originally Posted by Sollitus View Post
    I apologize for my absence. work has me tied down atm....have a pretty rough deadline so been working 7 days a week with 16 hour days. I will conceed the rest of my matches for this season, and hopefully will be back a few seasons down the road. Again i apologize to all. o7
    "few seasons down the road" would appear to mean that Sollitus will not be participating this season? If he is indeed not planning to participate, that would remove all need for fillers in Division I, woudn't it?.

Sollitus, can you please respond and tell us if this assumption is correct or not?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Is it too late for me to jump back into the DoD with my skaven team?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    It's about two days too late for it to have been convenient since you couldn't have missed the draw for next season any more neatly if you'd done it on purpose.
    It might be possible depending on your TV and if we get any dropouts. What TV is the team and where were they when you took a break?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It is happening.

Chainsawhands and Alistair Hutton in the same division for the first time ever.

Will our friendship survive? (Spoiler: Yes).

Activated Node
    You're giving Blood Bowl too little credit, young one.

Network Hub
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    well, i believe i app'd to Div I in game (thats awesome, it looks like division one with the capitol i!), so i'll try to keep an eye on this thread (at least a glance a day) to keep up with it just in case things change. I'm assuming this is where i'd be told that i need to app elsewhere (i'm also keeping an eye on the spreadsheet...it seems a shifty sort).

Also, if it'd help balance, i could swap to 'flings, vamps, or zons, since there appear to be none of those races, and a glut of dark elves. though i'd imagine its too late and might set a poor precedent to be swapping around
    Last edited by Limdood; 05-10-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    They are pretty high TV, i'll just check back in 2 or 3 weeks.

App in, Ready to feel some pain!
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Planetside 2 (TR): IronShroud
    Check my YouTube Channel here

Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    Just bringing this to attention:

"few seasons down the road" would appear to mean that Sollitus will not be participating this season? If he is indeed not planning to participate, that would remove all need for fillers in Division I, woudn't it?.

Sollitus, can you please respond and tell us if this assumption is correct or not?
    Confirmed Solitus is out this season.

Activated Node
    Any chance an admin can look into the results overall for div H as i just checked over the games as we were all tied at 4 points and did the Cas and Td difference and ended up with

Hellsraiser +16
    Blackham -6
    Helio 0
    Cyber -14

so hope someone can clarify :) just as i want to see if i was right in how the system works