Page 338 of 351 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,760 of 7009
    The Ogres of Ogre Games rumbled into action against Helios Pros. 840 inducements means Morg, Scrappa, wizard, bribe and still no reroll!

The gameplan was simple. Smash!

16 turns later 7 elves are in the injury box, 2 dead and Katniss and Co are celebrating a debut victory. 1-0 to the Ogres but sacrificed a guaranteed second trying to feed Cato a TD. Helio will no doubt have appreciated the fine work of Scrappa who scored the opening TD as well as injuring off two elves with well placed stamps.
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Don't forget I stalled early on while essentially marked to avoid to much LOS action, these guys are so squashy, its weird playing them now post-nurgle(and orcs in the open)
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

INinja132 and me just had a disconnect during our div A game. Since neither of us is ready to replay the thing tonight and the season ends tomorrow could a benevolent admin maybe magic it into a draw?

Hi, new here. Had this league recommended to me by a couple of friends, so I'd like to join when the next season starts

Welcome.

Check out the racial balance sheet and decide who you want to be.

done so now, going to be playing humans - pretty sure that's ok. Added my name to the bottom of the spreadsheet too. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

It's quite a bashy league, that's the only advice I can lend.

I just looked at the race balance and according to that we're full of skaven, and elves! Who knew!? It certainly feels bashy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    I just looked at the race balance and according to that we're full of skaven, and elves! Who knew!? It certainly feels bashy.
    The bash teams tend to loiter around the upper echelons for ever while the agile teams mournfully try to piece together their best player
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    The bash teams tend to loiter around the upper echelons for ever while the agile teams mournfully try to piece together their best player
    Not my experience.

Playing as Nurgle, got beat up by halflings. :-|

Lesser Hivemind Node
    My skaven are doing alright, but they are a bit bashy. (ST 4 block/tackle/mb/pilin on Storm, block/claw/pro rat ogre...)

Network Hub
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Not my experience.

Playing as Nurgle, got beat up by halflings. :-|
    *whistles innocently*
    http://bbtactics.com/forums/limdoods...-wisdom-t3292/ - My collection of articles on various tactical and strategic concepts in Blood Bowl. Enjoy!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    My skaven are doing alright, but they are a bit bashy. (ST 4 block/tackle/mb/pilin on Storm, block/claw/pro rat ogre...)
    Not nearly enough Tackle though. Not nearly enough :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Bloody Elves. I'm not used to someone else having Pass Block

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Not had a reply from Dan/Biggles on steam for a few days. If you're reading here, I can play tonight, but only from about 20:30 GMT

Latest from Div B, after a disconnect that didn't record the game from both ends, we managed a replay.

Happy with a draw, this came down to a 1D blitz, pickup and pass to yours truly who managed to scamper home after stalling nearly all of the second half.

Some useful level ups on the assassin (who as usual did nothing - in the first game he managed to KO a Blorc) and the runner. MVP went to a MNG lino.

Thanks for the game Zungado - SWG do you want to concede now? ;-)

In further Div B news. I'm off on holiday for most of what should be week 3 so if we could be moved on again ahead of schedule it will allow me to enjoy my holiday without the guilt of missing any bloodbowl. I leave it in the hands of our gracious admins.

If by 'concede' you mean 'give as many of your players directions to the morgue as possible' then yes, I'll concede.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    In further Div B news. I'm off on holiday for most of what should be week 3 so if we could be moved on again ahead of schedule it will allow me to enjoy my holiday without the guilt of missing any bloodbowl. I leave it in the hands of our gracious admins.
    It is done

Cheers! (10 chars)