Page 104 of 375 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 7498
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @Helio - I'll do an admin pass and roll stuff on this evening. Probably around 8.15pm UK time when I get home from work, so it might be that another admin gets to it before I do.

@SWG - I am around this evening if you like. Maybe about 9pm UK time? Do you have a team in the RPS Challenge League?. I have three, I think: fresh khemri, relatively fresh humans and a fairly mean and unpleasant necro team with two very beastly mighty blow werewolves. I'm fine with any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    @SWG - I am around this evening if you like. Maybe about 9pm UK time? Do you have a team in the RPS Challenge League?. I have three, I think: fresh khemri, relatively fresh humans and a fairly mean and unpleasant necro team with two very beastly mighty blow werewolves. I'm fine with any of those.
    No team in the challenge league yet, i have applied though, so if you can sort that out it would be great. Otherwise, i have a practice team in Auld which is almost fresh bar one mummy who levelled up from beating up on Helio's elvfy bastards yesterday. :D

Edit: Can you make that sometime closer to 11? Living in New Zealand makes things tricky.
    Last edited by SillyWhiteGuy; 02-05-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I could maybe do 10.30pm UK time if you promise to move quickly and make lots of mistakes. I'm not a challenge league admin, but maybe bump that thread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    The thread for the Challenge League is probably the best place to post for practice games. Post there if you've put in an application and somebody will approve it (or ping one of the admins on Steam). Actually we should probably adminise some more people, but that's more for that thread.

I'm currently the last post in that thread. I'll see whether any of them are online.

Ten thirty is doable, thanks.

I sent you a friend invite on steam, so poke me when you wanna play some matches.
    Congratulations on your victory Delusibeta, now go and beat The Brain!!

Ignore that last bit. It's probably a better idea to just stand still and let me hit you. It'll lull me into a false sense of security or something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Ignore that last bit. It's probably a better idea to just stand still and let me hit you. It'll lull me into a false sense of security or something.
    Uh huh, I think I'll just run around you and stuff. It's not like the dead can catch balls, right? (then again, an ogre intercepted one of my passes last game...)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    @Helio - I'll do an admin pass and roll stuff on this eve
    ty kind sir.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    A killer Chaos or Nurgle team might break them and an elfy team might out-score them, but I've got neither of those and end up feeling pretty much doomed before we even start. Then we play the match and my doom envelops me. Then I write it up and get to live through it all over again.

You know I'll be quite happy to have a few seasons away from the champs, time to kick back and relax...
    Awwww, you've warmed my green, double-jointed heart you have! So glad to know we bring baskets of doom to the doomed ones :p

Must the Magnates return to rid us of these turbulent greenskins

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    I was rather hoping Janeks visit to the top tier last season was going to thin their numbers somewhat but it was not to be. Oh claw where art thou?

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    I was rather hoping Janeks visit to the top tier last season was going to thin their numbers somewhat but it was not to be. Oh claw where art thou?
    So much love for the poor old retired Goffik Rokkas! What have they ever done to you to be so bitter about their silky passing skillz?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    Champs has been a non-stop scale-fest. What's another stack of lizards on the victory pike?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post

Now for a final battle against nurgle. Urgh. More armoured claw dudes. Might sack my ogre and induce someone more useful for this one :-). Might also be time to change races at the end of this season, I think humans have hit their plateau at 2000TV and are really struggling to get results these days.
    I only have two claw mans left, they keep getting themselves killed by balls of either fire or rock.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    We have the following admin results for week 2:

Div A - Laneford v Eard set to draw, league rolled on
    Div B - Extension granted until midnight tonight for Jiiiim and Smaug
    Div F - Admin win to Technojellyfish
    Div G - Admin win to Karandraz

All leagues have been rolled on except B. Thanks to whoever did most of the work before I got home.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    just a reminder that the season ends on 11 may - that is next saturday night - you have 9 days to play your last game

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Whaaaat why was it a admin win to Karandraz?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Several reasons

1) I've got loads of these to do, I don't have time to spend too long on each one, and unless it is really really clear what went wrong I will have to take a view.

2) This is what I got from the G thread: "Hi Karandraz, unfortunately as I said I could only do Monday and Tuesday and those times were way to late for me (and I didn't see them until later), I have told the admins to default the game..."

3) This is what you said in the thread "I and Karandraz have been unable to get our game in and (at least for me) wont be able to until at least Friday, so I'd just say default it, le sigh"

Neither of those is clear to me what you want to do. I interpret "default" as meaning that you accept a loss and it seemed to me from a quick review of the thread that it was your diary issues that caused the problem. If that's wrong then I'm sorry, but frankly I don't have the time or inclination to track each person down who doesn't get the game in. If you want a particular result then agree it between you or not and please post it very clearly in the thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Admin win to Jiiim in B.