Page 113 of 351 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 7003
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    My division F game is still outstanding. I've not seen Joeyjojojuniorshabadoo at all, though. Perhaps someone drew cruel attention to his terrible name. Does anyone know if he's still in?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacamas View Post
    With a few crucial dice rolls going the other way, this might have been a different score. As it is, it ended a close loss and I am left hoping that Corkir doesn't win to avoid relegation.
    You have nothing to worry about. I am so tired i doubt i could beat a complete rookie tonight and will regard it as a success if i stay awake for all 16 turns. The one way i might leapfrog you will be if nuffle takes care of things. If i get the reverse of my last game i may not need to be awake to win :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corkir View Post
    You have nothing to worry about. I am so tired i doubt i could beat a complete rookie tonight and will regard it as a success if i stay awake for all 16 turns. The one way i might leapfrog you will be if nuffle takes care of things. If i get the reverse of my last game i may not need to be awake to win :)
    BTW, I'm about still if you wanna retry, got it reset. I had won 100,000 money too :P
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    I had already posted in the group, probably while you were still waiting for cyanide to stop buggering about :) No way can I do tonight. Time for bed :)

That timer bug is so annoying. second game this season where it has been killed after 60 seconds. At least last round Dave wouldnt have made it back anyway but i know they fixed that bug so why is it back?

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    My division F game is still outstanding. I've not seen Joeyjojojuniorshabadoo at all, though. Perhaps someone drew cruel attention to his terrible name. Does anyone know if he's still in?
    He's been too busy to make it, someone admin it to a win for sinister. Also Joey will be taking next season off. If this isn't the case it's his own fault for telling me exactly that and not posting it himself

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacamas View Post
    Div C
    Blackest of Black Blacks 0 - 1 Fly Soup

With a few crucial dice rolls going the other way, this might have been a different score. As it is, it ended a close loss and I am left hoping that Corkir doesn't win to avoid relegation.

Bullet point summary:
    * Tried not one but two hail mary passes. The first scattered off the pitch, costing me the chance to equalise, the second had to be deadly accurate to give me any chance. Nevertheless, worth it :)
    * The nurglites were blocking extremely poorly in the first half but by the end I was badly outnumbered due to many, many armour breaks.
    * No serious injuries at game end and I felt I played well so not too disappointed. Good game!
    Yeah, a few rolls could have definitely seen the match swing the other way. Still, you smashed the ankle on my +1MA Pestigor. So it wasn't a total waste of time. :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    I want to say that's a shame, but am secretly relieved not to have to face his fairly advanced chaos mans with my under-strength amazons down a blitzer.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Looks like that's an admin win for Sinister, and JoeyJoJo is taking a month off - anyone tell me how to reflect that in the spreadsheet? Alistair Hutton is also taking a wee sabbatical.

Matches remaining:

Division A: Eard vs President Weasel - scheduled for 9pm this evening.
    Division B: Frenzorz vs Smaug - scheduled for 2pm Saturday
    Division C: Corkir vs Helio - looks like they had a disconnect and are trying again today at noon o'clock UK-o-time
    Division M: Aggro vs Shar - it's looking like an admin win for Shar at this point, unless they've arranged something on Steam for today.

Everyone else: jolly well done you lot. I'm extremely pleased to reach this point in the season with only one late/missing match.
    I'm a little confused and disconcerted to be issuing praise instead of blood-curdling threats at this stage; I think I might go for a lie down.

Anyone wishing to spectate on the final day of the Open we have three rather conveniently scheduled games:
    Division C Corkir V Helio is provisionally scheduled for noon UK time
    Division B Frenz0rz V Smaug is scheduled for 2pm UK time
    The Division A promotion decider and the very last match of the season, squeaking in just before the deadline,
    Division A Me V Eardiann is scheduled for 9pm UK time and one in the afternoon Left Coast time.

Oh, and I am pretty sure I've validated all the outstanding matches, let me know if yours has been missed.

Activated Node
    How does one go about spectating? BB's interface is kinda daft.
    Steam - SandmanXC

Multiplayer - Community - Live

(ah, Cyanide)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Go to the Community - LIVE tab and search for RPS Divisons of Death games manually. + speeds up the game (because who wants to watch 4 minutes of kickoff positioning), - slows it back down.

I predict a victory for Helio on the second turn. Corkir is already one hobogoblin down and has noone who can definitely pick up the ball.

Edit: Of course that doesn't matter if Helio hands it to him!
    Last edited by Drake Sigar; 11-05-2013 at 01:02 PM.

I have no idea what the "put the av7 mans who don't even come with block on the front line when the opposition doesn't even have claw" plan is all about. Apart from that the Chaos Dwarfs look set to cruise to victory after ending the first half 1-1. (I have no idea what the "run in the ball in turn 7 so the elves get to hit you some more" plan was all about either).

I have also no idea what Helio's plan was when he ran an unsupported ball carrier in easy blitz range of the dwarfs - unless of course the plan was actually "luckily don't get stunned or hurt, then the dwarfs don't get the pickup, then get a 6 on the dodge, get the necessary 3 on the pickup, get another 6 on the dodge, score" - if that was the plan it worked perfectly.

Lucky blitz for Helio - this could change things!
    Last edited by President Weasel; 11-05-2013 at 01:05 PM.

How sorry do you feel for that hobbo with Sure Hands and an agility of 2? His career changing injury has left him with a useless skill.

I'm still up for our 2pm game Smaug, just hit me up on Steam when you're ready.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    How sorry do you feel for that hobbo with Sure Hands and an agility of 2? His career changing injury has left him with a useless skill.
    He sounds like perfect LoS fodder to me!
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Draw?! BOOOOO! *Throws popcorn*

Thought that last play was going to steal it there.

Validated. Dave and Helio both have 5 points; Dave and Helio have identical results against Deesno Cacamas: this one's going to be decided on cas/TD coefficients.

Network Hub
    Would someone kindly update the spreadsheet to give my Nogs a season off? I'm in Europe with only smartphone access and I'm afraid to try and mess with the sheet on a touchscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan View Post
    Would someone kindly update the spreadsheet to give my Nogs a season off? I'm in Europe with only smartphone access and I'm afraid to try and mess with the sheet on a touchscreen.
    I'll put a Z next to you.

Frenz0rs vs Smaug Marmojet is on now if anyone wants to spectate.
    Norse vs Nurgle in the battle of the badly defined swirly effect fields.