Page 137 of 356 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 7108
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    I dunno about well fought, but yea it ended 1-1 after a total fluke pass that landed on the ground then bounced into my gutter runners hands meaning it didnt count as a failed pass.

Also my killing machine Port Salut took a -mv, if he was a linerat i'd cut him straight away. But he is a stormvermin with ST 4, block, tackle, mighty blow, guard and piling on. Not sure if i should cut him. He will be missed, but MV 6 is pretty slow for a skaven team.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I would keep him for sure.

With that many skills you definitely have to keep him on, at the very least until you have the money for a replacement and some other stormvermin of a similar skill level. -mv is a bit annoying, but on a blitzer it's nowhere near as bad as it would be on any other skaven player.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    MA6 is workable for a blitzer, and the ST4 still makes him quite scary. I'd keep him.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Yep. I'd keep him. -Str or -armour I'd sack him, but your other mans can do the running about while this one punches people repeatedly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    He'd be better if he had claw though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    You would have taken claw over ST4?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    No. He'd just be better if he had claw, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    No. He'd just be better if he had claw, that's all.
    He'd be better if he was Ag5 also. ;)

-MA on a vermin is fine. Mine tend to wade into the thick of fights so movement is rarely an issue. MA6 still covers the width of the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    i'd probably foul them with one proviso - wouldn't foul in t16 if it was just a 1 or 2 on one - only if it had enough assists to crack the armour. I'd do it in TT too.

To clarify I'd also:-

- hold the ball 1 square from the endzone to beat up the other team & run the clock down.
    - block & blitz in t16 for SPP
    - play as dwarves

in a wider context:
    - backstab in Neptune's Pride
    - lie in a Spartacus style board game, risk etc.

My justification is that if the opponent has allowed me to be in such a position - then I will take advantage. There is a benefit to T16 fouls - your opponents in a league may change their play against you - meaning you may win more games.
    You lost brownie points for saying you'd play dwarves. You got it all back for playing Spartacus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I can't get hold of Dentharial for our game in Div D (He did mention he had a bit of a crisis last round) either on the forums, or via Steam (he has been online but hasn't accepted my friend request)

Ahoy! I bowl blood, so I desire to Blood Bowl. I have self-added to the spreadsheet. All will learn to respect Punctured Lung, the Orc team that has been trained NOT to eat the ball three times out of five. Huzzah!
    Last edited by Smingleigh; 04-06-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smingleigh View Post
    Ahoy! I bowl blood, so I desire to Blood Bowl. I have self-added to the spreadsheet. All will learn to respect Punctured Lung, the Orc team that has been trained NOT to eat the ball three times out of five. Huzzah!
    Welcome! All looks present and accounted for in the spread sheet so just keep an eye on the thread for when you need to make you in game application to your division, the current season ends next weekend so it will probably be early the following week.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    The current season ends on the 15th.
    The current week ends tomorrow. ('Weeks' last for ten days, to accommodate the scheduling needs of the weak).

I'd be prepared to give Laneford and Dentharial an extension if there were any sign of Dentharial and it was convenient to Laneford; failing that it's 2-0 to Laneford on Wednesday evening.

Kelron and Recoil are playing their rescheduled game on Wednesday at 2000 (and helpfully posted this in the division G group thread. It's great when people do things like that).

All the Divisions will be moved on Wednesday evening because everyone else has already played their games despite the server outage. Sometimes I barely hate you people at all.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 04-06-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Smingleigh View Post
    Welcome. We don't have cookies.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    ... everyone else has already played their games despite the server outage. Sometimes I barely hate you people at all.
    Me too - lots of barely concealed hate for everyone! Well done gentlemens and gentleladies.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    I dunno about well fought, but yea it ended 1-1 after a total fluke pass that landed on the ground then bounced into my gutter runners hands meaning it didnt count as a failed pass.
    Given how many key players I disabled early in the match, I thought you did a fairly commendable job of still harrying me at every opportunity and forcing me to expose my ball carrier. Might have taken a while to pay off, but you did eventually manage to capitalize on it. A fair combination of good fortune and good planning, IMO.

I've just got an agility five amazon.

The death raffle starts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    I've just got an agility five amazon.

The death raffle starts here.
    Is AG5 worse than ST4? I can't seem to keep +1ST guys for very long, even when they're not targeted. They die to crowds, random gobbo hits, stupid rats...