Page 138 of 361 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 7204
    Where do you get all those stat ups... I never seem to get any.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    You dont want to know

Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    Where do you get all those stat ups... I never seem to get any.
    I had 3 +ST on my Norse team. One had a career ender, and the other two died in back to back games.

I had 1 +ST on my Dwarves and he was fouled to death.

My pub stat ups have not fared any better. Ironically I had a L4 thro-ra get injured with -1AG in a match, get MVP, level, and get +1AG at the same time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    For my open lizards have 4 ag+ skinks and 1 str+ skink, they are handsome and effective

Oh yeah? Well my Necro had a +ST zombie who survived 2 whole matches before Grinn broke its collar bone, so there!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    For my open lizards have 4 ag+ skinks and 1 str+ skink, they are handsome and effective
    Wink's lizards in the Divisions have a str 4 skink. I intend to do my very best to kill it next week though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    My UKBBL dark elf team has a lineman who rolled +1ST and +1AG as his first two level ups. He now has reached level 4 and has block to go with his 6-4-5-8 stat line. At 51SPPs I am considering dodge or leap, although I have chaos dwarves in my next game, so he'll probably die there.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Wink's lizards in the Divisions have a str 4 skink. I intend to do my very best to kill it next week though.
    Strength 4 block skink. Protip: don't foul it, it's immune. Trust me, I tried.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    I've just got an agility five amazon.

The death raffle starts here.
    My open team have got a blitzer with mighty blow, tackle and piling on. She has 13 casualties in 7 games this season. I introduced her to Corkir's dark elves last night (2 casualties).

I love her nearly as much as my own daughters, and prefer her to your silly AG5 thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    My open team have got a blitzer with mighty blow, tackle and piling on. She has 13 casualties in 7 games this season. I introduced her to Corkir's dark elves last night (2 casualties).

I love her nearly as much as my own daughters, and prefer her to your silly AG5 thing.
    Thats fine, but AG5 breaks peoples minds slightly. So, i can 2+ dodge through my opponents line? *snake eyes, cries*

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    Oh yeah? Well my Necro had a +ST zombie who survived 2 whole matches before Grinn broke its collar bone, so there!
    Still a keeper.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    AG5 is a thing of transcendent beauty. Marked up with Diving Tackle? No problem, I'll just 2+ leap away...

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    Strength 4 block skink. Protip: don't foul it, it's immune. Trust me, I tried.
    Perhaps foolishly, my MB block claw piece and my MB block tackle piece are the same piece. It's useful against any kind of target, but I suspect I should have made one player for maiming little dodgy type guys and one for ruining the bigger, armoury ones. Then I could hurt two per turn!

Ag5 was forever soured for me when treacherous traitor Iron Quinns deliberately screwed up every important task I gave him. Ag4 is where it's at.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    AG5 may break minds, but POMB+tackle breaks collar bones, skulls, hips etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Those are an affront to nuffle and I fully intend to murder every last one of them should I ever play you again.

Not that I'm bitter.....

At all....

Not even a little bit....

Honest....

Whatever happened to the beautiful game eh? Those lizards are surely the 1950s Hungary of their day.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    3-0 for me vs Recoil in Div G

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    3-0 for me vs Recoil in Div G
    Thanks Kelron. That match and all the other outstanding ones have been validated and the Divisions have all been moved on.
    2-0 to Laneford Prufrock - I hope Dentharial's all right, since he hasn't been around for a while now. 0-0 to Drawie and Screwlien in the Champs.

If I've missed anything and your division needs moving on still, post here and an admin will sort it.

1-1 between myself and cyberpunkdreams' gobbos in Div L. Think that gives him the league, but I need to sit out next round with laptop repairs and holidays anyway. Match report later, could we get a friendly admin validation so I can see if my Kick lineman will turn into my best player or not?

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar_ds View Post
    1-1 between myself and cyberpunkdreams' gobbos in Div L. Think that gives him the league, but I need to sit out next round with laptop repairs and holidays anyway. Match report later, could we get a friendly admin validation so I can see if my Kick lineman will turn into my best player or not?
    Aye, tough at the top of the bottom! A fun and brutal match. I think I get the league of casualty difference, although I'm not sure.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar_ds View Post
    done10chars