Page 144 of 360 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 7193
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Conceding robs you of even the few miserable SPPs and the pathetic handful of cash you get for losing. If you're being beaten that badly you could try huddling into a pathetic cage in the corner, or (if it's anyone but Helio) promising not to get up and just hit end turn a lot, if they won't stamp on your mans.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    My point was the opponent conceding shouldn't cause the winner the cast in a negative light.

Of course when you concede yourself it's highly punitive
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Punching your opponents so hard they concede is completely legitimate (did you foul much? ) . Congratulations.
    I don't foul at all (I think my Dorfs do more damage on the pitch), just had some colossally lucky blocks. Gimped three Ghouls and a Wight in the end - Was horrible.

Activated Node
    Looking forwards to the new season and hoping for space for the Khepri Khemri to begin a new era of undead brutality with a the feeling of christmas both giving brutality and for those of a similar mind receiving.

But i am away till monday morning afternoon so hopefully you can forgive me slightly delayed joining of my division if i am to be asigned just so people know in advance. Thanks
    Last edited by Hellsraiser; 10-06-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Corkir's Chaos Dwarves beat my orcs cleanly at 1-0. The entire game his Bulls GFIed hard and fast, Blood Bowl outright refusing to punish them even once. One of the bull's had a niggling injury which makes injury rolls more likely to succeed, so on the last turn I attempted to murder him (I'm a sore loser and will make you pay), but something went wrong. He might've been wondering why I was boxing his guy with several orcs. :)

Pip the troll killed a level 1 hobgoblin but failed to cheer me up. They just don't die like elves do.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    "Corkir's Chaos Dwarves beat my orcs cleanly at 1-0. The entire game his Bulls GFIed hard and fast, Blood Bowl outright refusing to punish them even once. One of the bull's had a niggling injury which makes injury rolls more likely to succeed, so on the last turn I attempted to murder him (I'm a sore loser and will make you pay), but something went wrong. He might've been wondering why I was boxing his guy with several orcs. :)"

Corkir is a lady. I *believe* that she may have some kind of marital association with Zoraster (the T16 fouler and all-round evildoer).

What is wrong with you people? Jeez. He did one turn 16 foul which surprised me - he's not Hitler 2: Electric Boogaloo or anything.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    I havent been able to get a hold of my next opponent in Div C, i posted in the thread and have recieved no reply. Since i am going away tomorrow morning i doubt we can play.

I think an admin draw would be best, since i tried to organise it but i will be missing for half of the ten days we have to play. But its up to admins.
    Unfortunately I was away for the first bit of this 'round', as I was out of town for longer than I'd expected and unable to play until today, which is too late.

I er, I wouldn't mind conceding to be honest, as I would almost certainly have lost quite badly anyway, and relegation is pretty much my only hope of surviving another season.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    What is wrong with you people? Jeez. He did one turn 16 foul which surprised me - he's not Hitler 2: Electric Boogaloo or anything.
    It

Was

A

Joke

:)

I am interested in this Electric Boogaloo now though. That some sadistic wardance move?
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Planetside 2 (TR): IronShroud
    Check my YouTube Channel here

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    Unfortunately I was away for the first bit of this 'round', as I was out of town for longer than I'd expected and unable to play until today, which is too late.

I er, I wouldn't mind conceding to be honest, as I would almost certainly have lost quite badly anyway, and relegation is pretty much my only hope of surviving another season.
    Nah, it'll be a draw - although I am tempted to give Gorm an admin loss, for presumptuousness.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    But I cannot compete at this level and did not earn it SADFACE

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    But I cannot compete at this level and did not earn it SADFACE
    PROMOTE HIM TO THE CHAMPS!

I've had so many 2nd place promotions, but reboots will do that. Thankfully I stalled in the upper letters but there is alot of uber bash here.
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    I hear he gang fouls orphans IRL to ensure no glamor of light can collect in his obsidian soul and that he had been secretly financing my 'school for young foulers' to sidestep tax and when he was born he caused four nurses two doctors and his father to unwillingly offer 7 assists resulting in his mothers suffering a MNG.

JUST WHUT I HERD!
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 10-06-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Activated Node
    My flings lived one last massacre against Ethelred's Dark Elves. I may have gone down 0-1, but at least i got the satisfaction of injuring not just 1 but 2 players with my flings! And now I'm gonna sack all those useless buggers!

Still deciding what race to pick for the next season, Undead maybe... Who knows, still gotta decide.

Sadly, Undead is filled at the moment, but necromantic seems to have a couple spots if you like the theme. Good luck!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ogres

6 blokes with ST5

What can go wrong?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    Sadly, Undead is filled at the moment, but necromantic seems to have a couple spots if you like the theme. Good luck!
    Dunno why I wrote Undead, I was thinking about Necro, lol. But anyways, plenty of options to be had.

Obscure Node
    I'm afraid that I will have to withdraw from the DoD. I've marked a Z on the sheet, not sure if I have to remove myself or not yet. It's been fun this (one) season, and you guys are awesome but me and Blood Bowl have an on again, off-again relationship. :)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthZombie View Post
    Dunno why I wrote Undead, I was thinking about Necro, lol. But anyways, plenty of options to be had.
    Necro is a good option, durable and varied players. Flesh golems, Wights and Werewolves slowly developing into the core features of your team as ghouls come and go. In the background zombies steadily oppress. .

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I always found that wights die like flies.