Page 149 of 361 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 7204
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    If you can somehow arrange the Champs division so I don't have to play Grinn at all, ever, that would be lovely.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Aww, come on! People should be queuing up to topple Grinn from his throne of skulls :-p

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    If you can somehow arrange the Champs division so I don't have to play Grinn at all, ever, that would be lovely.
    This is the match the people want - a team that may possibly have a shot at killing some Orcs...

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    I'm defaulting/promoting/demoting people right now, so it should all be ready by 7pm :-).
    Apologies for not playing my final game of the season with Dentharial; I added him on Steam and messaged him in forum group chat, but wasn't able to secure a reply from him. I'm not sure whether our game has any influence on group D's demotion, but I'm perfectly fine with being given a draw.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Activated Node
    Ok guys, gonna make a new team. The Dead Rascals is its name, necro team after all. Gonna update the spreadsheet accordingly

or at least I hope so
    Last edited by DarthZombie; 16-06-2013 at 07:11 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Loving my division. Cheers Groovy. Cheque's in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    This is the match the people want - a team that may possibly have a shot at killing some Orcs...
    Da Nobz offer a fun and fruity game to all! There's always bloodweiser and loose goblinettes around! We're also dainty and gentle!

...but if you insist I'll take a walkover and we can have a jovial match of beach volley instead.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthZombie View Post
    Ok guys, gonna make a new team. The Dead Rascals is its name, necro team after all. Gonna update the spreadsheet accordingly

or at least I hope so
    Damn, now I see that i might have been too late. Can't change my team anymore, can I?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    There seems to have been a a terrible error made. I have been put into a league with Nurgle and Dwarves rather than the Wood and High Elves.

Oh the humanity.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    I won't be participating this season.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Oh piss off, last div I played Janek day 3, on day 1 this division I play him again.

So now it's GRUDGE MATCH O'CLOCK.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hi helioooo

love yooooou

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I need about 400-500 more tv before my chaos are ready to face dwarves, no can-opener skills yet!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    can everyone please ensure that you have signed up to your new division!

Activated Node
    Finally, now i have seen the error in my ways. Instead of rebooting properly and giving myself a new race, I "rebooted" with Halflings. The Necro team I intended to reboot to is already made, so if I'm told that I can join the DoD with it [as I initially intended], I can do it right away.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Applied to Div 1.

I note Jiiiim has chosen to get himself relegated rather than face me. Coward.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    I won't be participating this season.
    I assume you mentioned this prior to the draw and put a z in the spreadsheet, so it doesn't mean Groovy has to rejig all the divisions?

Still Delfs, but changed the team name and have applied to the right division.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthZombie View Post
    The Necro team I intended to reboot to is already made, so if I'm told that I can join the DoD with it [as I initially intended], I can do it right away.
    Just swap them over. You are in the bottom tier so it won’t make any difference and I am pretty sure you were down on the sheet as rebooting anyway even if you did mess up the team :)

I assume you mentioned this prior to the draw and put a z in the spreadsheet, so it doesn't mean Groovy has to rejig all the divisions?
    Fortunately he is bottom tier and we have an unassigned newcomer so an easy rejig... of course we nearly always get two+ post draw drops so I expect our current perfect numbers won’t last.