Page 156 of 349 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 6978
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    20phoenix, sorry to post in here for match organising (I have done so in the correct place too!) but I need to get our second round match in this week if at all possible! I've already rolled Div 1 on. Please let me know when you can do in the match organising thread. Thanks.
    Good idea you did as I wouldn't have checked there for a while! Can do anytime after 8pm during the week

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Good idea you did as I wouldn't have checked there for a while! Can do anytime after 8pm during the week
    Public service announcement: you can subscribe to your group thread and get emails when someone posts there.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    If you still wish to spy on us then we should be playing tonight, starting around 10pm.
    I'll be on the RPS mumble server if you want to "livechat" the match, although I am very tired so you'll just get some Scottish stream-of-consciousness stuff about how the dice are evil and hate me.

RPS CHAMPS DIVISION LIVESTREAM CHAT-O-THING AT 10pm THIS EVENING.

Activated Node
    Any chance we can steal the details of this mumble server for those of us not in the know unless we are not meant to be in the know in which case keep us in the dark!

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Public service announcement: you can subscribe to your group thread and get emails when someone posts there.
    Useful but for someone like me who objects to email clutter not for me. I think this may be the only instance since i've been in the divs where it would have been useful!

If anyone fancies a warmup to the great Screwie/Weasel showdown I'll be taking on WebCole's HElfs with my Necro in Div 2 at 20:00 UK tonight - always keen to get other opinions on why nothing ever works.

*edit* Actually 8:30ish, for added anticipation!
    Last edited by NieA7; 24-06-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    If anyone fancies a warmup to the great Screwie/Weasel showdown I'll be taking on WebCole's HElfs with my Necro in Div 2 at 20:00 UK tonight - always keen to get other opinions on why nothing ever works.

*edit* Actually 8:30ish, for added anticipation!
    its quite fun, I am text chatting with Brain and Hutton in game and voice chatting with Under7 in mumble.
    Brain and Hutton think he should foul more elves, which is something I also advocated.

Quote Originally Posted by president weasel View Post
    i'll be on the rps mumble server if you want to "livechat" the match, although i am very tired so you'll just get some scottish stream-of-consciousness stuff about how the dice are evil and hate me.

Rps champs division livestream chat-o-thing at 10pm this evening.
    slightly rescheduled to about quarter to ten ish

Couldn't do mumble, but that was still highly entertaining, thanks chaps!

Played fairly badly but had a good time trying to murder elves (and managing to kill one of them) while losing 3-0 in the live chat-o-match. I broke armour so many times only to heartbreakingly get KOs who bounced back up again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Good news: The Guard Bastards have recruited a new member, and will surely rise again!

Bad news: Misery, my remaining assassin, was stomped to death!

Good news: No one else was hurt badly! (Much!)

Bad news: I was heavily outbashed by PW's nasty Chaos and fighting against superior numbers the whole time.

Good news: Only one Tackler you say? Lol elves!

Bad news: I will totally get this whole Kick thing sorted I promise

Good news: 3-0 to me anyway!

Bad news: I am down to 11 players for Grinn's match! Oh dear D:

For the mumblers:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Useful but for someone like me who objects to email clutter not for me. I think this may be the only instance since i've been in the divs where it would have been useful!
    Don't you people have gmail and filters? Barbarians!

You can also set it up to do notifications via the control panel here, but I've never actually used that so I don't know how good it is.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    its quite fun, I am text chatting with Brain and Hutton in game and voice chatting with Under7 in mumble.
    Brain and Hutton think he should foul more elves, which is something I also advocated.
    The lack of using Grab Golem to murder Side-Step Blitzer was criminal.

PW did manage to surf my SS witch elf twice in our game, without Grab. The first was on the back of a dumb mistake on my part, but the second was a tidy chain-block construction that was a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    PW did manage to surf my SS witch elf twice in our game, without Grab. The first was on the back of a dumb mistake on my part, but the second was a tidy chain-block construction that was a thing of beauty.
    It was only fair - she'd just surfed my chaos warrior after a dumb mistake on my part, after all.
    Your elves were like weebles, I knocked them down and they just kept getting back up again. I must have KO'd 7 of them over the course of the match, and they just bounced right back up.

No complaints about the result; I wasn't in the right frame of mind for a tactical battle and was having a lot of fun with the "hurt the elves, don't worry about the ball" approach. I did get a little miffed though when your ag5 guy picked up the ball in two tackle zones and your other elves picked up the ball whenever they felt like it, whereas my ag4 extra arm guy couldn't manage to pick up in about seven tries. I was going to do a ridiculous long pass and consolation score, damn it!

We both had some odd bouts of luck. My elves managed to keep the ball happy but failed easy dodges with annoying regularity. I snake-eyed a couple of GFIs too, but nothing as bad as that GFI where your man failed and BH himself. But then you did say, "Watch me fail this GFI and die" right beforehand.

Although that wasn't quite as funny as the time you said, "Stab is rubbish" immediately before my assassin stabbed Blackhoof and stunned him.

It was a fun game.

Best of luck against boots (and do try and level Hammer before facing Grinn)!

If you'd just let me throw the damn ball to the block claw guy I could have got him much closer to claw/mb. But no, you had to go for a totally unnecessary third touchdown. Tch.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Don't you people have gmail and filters? Barbarians!

You can also set it up to do notifications via the control panel here, but I've never actually used that so I don't know how good it is.
    My gmail account is my "professional personal" one. Sadly my gaming/general purpose is hotmail. Now that truly is the dark ages of webmail