Page 161 of 351 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 7005
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Re: rolling game day on - the general admin feeling was that unless there was a good reason to roll on (like Drawlien on hollibobs) we would stick to the schedule
    Yeah, best to keep all the divisions in line as much as possible.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    SandMan let me know yesterday that he's dropping out, so we're not able to play our match in Div F. I guess that's an admin draw for all the rest of his matches this season, as it's a bit late to re-shuffle? He said he'd say something on here as well.
    Way too late to reshuffle now most divs have finished day 1. For no-shows and dropouts you normally get an admin win though, so I'd say 2-0 wins for all SandMan's opponents is probably the way to go here.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Way too late to reshuffle now most divs have finished day 1. For no-shows and dropouts you normally get an admin win though, so I'd say 2-0 wins for all SandMan's opponents is probably the way to go here.
    Fair enough...
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Yeah, it'll have to be defaults - a filler team isn't really appropriate up in the heady reaches of div F, and would put a fair bit of pressure on yourself Cyberpunk to play today/tomorrow :-)
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Yeah, it'll have to be defaults - a filler team isn't really appropriate up in the heady reaches of div F, and would put a fair bit of pressure on yourself Cyberpunk to play today/tomorrow :-)
    Well, I could play this evening (not tomorrow), but agreed, it would be a bit hectic and a filler isn't really appropriate for Tier 3 I guess.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Havocc & I got our match in this morning. Weird game - Norse breaking Orc armour left & right and strangely not the other way around!

One problem - network sync error on very last turn - match shows me having abandoned but result stands? Not sure what that's about but the exact same thing happened last time we played in the challenge league Havocc, so much as it seems to be on my end it only happens against you :P

Have put result in spreadsheet as we saw it end - if this is wrong or there's any other issues please let me know!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    So yeah, erm, my 4th Warrior levelled up last match and, err, well, lets just say I have two ST5 players on this nurgle team now. Multiblockclawblockbeast, and Pseudoprotoblockwarriormanbeast. (Tentacles, and MB pending for him)

Edit; he's going to get killed by a rock isn't he?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    So yeah, erm, my 4th Warrior levelled up last match and, err, well, lets just say I have two ST5 players on this nurgle team now. Multiblockclawblockbeast, and Pseudoprotoblockwarriormanbeast. (Tentacles, and MB pending for him)

Edit; he's going to get killed by a rock isn't he?
    Mine did - one game after getting the tentacles, which some poxy dark elves (or were they pro elves?) skipped past as though they didn't exist. Seriously, it was all kinds of elf bullshit - and then he took -str and I had to fire him.

I've still got an old filler vamp team I wouldn't mind throwing into the Divs again at some point. Still considering changing to them one day, but playing nothing but them time after time would be too miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    I've still got an old filler vamp team I wouldn't mind throwing into the Divs again at some point. Still considering changing to them one day, but playing nothing but them time after time would be too miserable.
    Once my rats get a crack or two at the champs thats where i'm heading next - Vampires

Laneford that warrior has a much more humiliating death in store - death by rat.....

Hey all, got back from Newcastle today but unfortunately Gorm's proposed time of 11pm tonight is too late for me (I'm up for work at 6am). I've sent him a message to see if he can do an earlier time tomorrow, but if you'd rather just push the day forward then I'll accept whatever result is decided on.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Ok, all done bar gorm/frenzorz and drakmalice/20phoenix. Week 2 has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by mcphatty View Post
    Havocc & I got our match in this morning. Weird game - Norse breaking Orc armour left & right and strangely not the other way around!

One problem - network sync error on very last turn - match shows me having abandoned but result stands? Not sure what that's about but the exact same thing happened last time we played in the challenge league Havocc, so much as it seems to be on my end it only happens against you :P

Have put result in spreadsheet as we saw it end - if this is wrong or there's any other issues please let me know!
    It appears that due to this network error - I received no winnings/MVP - but the result is still 1-0 win to me??!! I assume there's no way to actually do anything about this - but jus putting it out there anyway - 1 more game without an Ulf :(

Sorry McPhatty, would have expected Cyanide to give you the SPPs etc. for the win and counted the game stats, especially with a 1-0 victory in place (which I checked carefully before validating).

I... don't know there's much we can do about that one, apart from raise our arms to the sky and yell 'CYANIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE' (although other suggestions are welcome).

Activated Node
    How about giving him an extra game against a 1000 tv filler team as a one off that he can match the results on and get the spp that way no idea if that works but just an idea

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I think me and Frenzor are just going to have to go for an admin draw.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Sorry McPhatty, would have expected Cyanide to give you the SPPs etc. for the win and counted the game stats, especially with a 1-0 victory in place (which I checked carefully before validating).

I... don't know there's much we can do about that one, apart from raise our arms to the sky and yell 'CYANIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE' (although other suggestions are welcome).
    Yeah I did the curse you cyanide thing when it made me wait to log back in - kinda knew I was screwed - but I will muddle on :) Everything was recorded except the post match stuff - not sure if Havocc made off with all the winnings or it glitched on him too? But he had a rough game so I'll forgive him :)

Huzzah! Gorm and I are playing our game in a minute in case anyone fancies speccing. Hopefully I won't end up regretting not taking the draw :)
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcphatty View Post
    ...not sure if Havocc made off with all the winnings or it glitched on him too? But he had a rough game so I'll forgive him :)
    Everything seems to be fine on my side. That really sucks, sorry mate :(

Guess who became MVP... The Troll, who lay flat on his arse the whole game long...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Managed to get our game in, sorry guys. For some reason RPS wasnt cool with the gov here for a little while.