Page 167 of 345 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 6890
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    I'm playing against dwarfs! If he has any wardancers I shall be asking some serious questions.
    You can still gang foul them! The principle is the same!

Bit of an ask I know, but can myself and SillyWhiteGuy get an extension on our Div K game to next week, Tuesday at the latest? Time zone differentials and schedules have made it difficult to have our game this week. Otherwise I guess it'll have to be a default draw (which is a little unfair on SillyWhiteGuy cos, y'know, halflings).

Darkmalice and I started our game this evening in Div I and my zombies and golems managed to pen him in and stop him scoring for the first half... sadly at half time his computer assploded. We've agreed to give me an admin victory but can it be done at 1-0 by any chance? I'm reasonably confident I could have scored but think it would have been unlikely to happen twice :s

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    I'm playing against dwarfs! If he has any wardancers I shall be asking some serious questions.
    Ah the famous dancing girls of Khazad-Dhum. Beards down to the their ankles and pom-poms the size of your head.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    In the end it was 460K, so I went with a dirty player hobbo, apoth, 2 babes and a bribe. All of which were totally useless.

Mostly because you don't need an apoth and babes when you take one injury all match and one KO on turn 16. Unlike poor MrJoose, whose team disintegrated around him, with I think the -ST apothed to dead on his +MV runner being the cruellest blow.

Also he tried to pass in the first half and Nuffle punished him by making him drop the ball.

1-0 to me.

And a 6-4 on a rookie cdwarf which I think I will probably just use to take a 4th guard, although mighty blow is a bit tempting too.
    Last edited by ChainsawHands; 11-07-2013 at 10:02 PM.

(Oh, my injury was a -ST apothed to a niggle on my break tackle bull centaur. That's a firing offence in my book.)

Quote Originally Posted by the.alleycat.uk View Post
    Darkmalice and I started our game this evening in Div I and my zombies and golems managed to pen him in and stop him scoring for the first half... sadly at half time his computer assploded. We've agreed to give me an admin victory but can it be done at 1-0 by any chance? I'm reasonably confident I could have scored but think it would have been unlikely to happen twice :s
    Just chipping in to confirm.
    Hopefully a good dusting, new paste on the cpu and lying the tower on it's side will keep it cool enough for the rest of the summer (god damn it's warm). Was really enjoying that match too (even though I couldn't get past his ugly team).
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Check my YouTube Channel here

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Gorm is now 25 minutes late for our game having cancelled yesterday. It's too late for me to start now, and I would like to request an admin win please.

Many thanks

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Gorm is now 25 minutes late for our game having cancelled yesterday. It's too late for me to start now, and I would like to request an admin win please.

Many thanks
    Everblue you are so OCC it hurts :P
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    It's how I roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post

Many thanks
    That'll put us on equal points for the final. Winner takes all!

Disclaimer: Winner also gets systematically pulverized in Tier 1 next season.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmalice View Post
    Just chipping in to confirm.
    Hopefully a good dusting, new paste on the cpu and lying the tower on it's side will keep it cool enough for the rest of the summer (god damn it's warm). Was really enjoying that match too (even though I couldn't get past his ugly team).
    I dunno, I think that Fido and Klaw are quite cute ;p

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by frenz0rz View Post
    That'll put us on equal points for the final. Winner takes all!

Disclaimer: Winner also gets systematically pulverized in Tier 1 next season.
    I'm around for an early evening decider tonight if you are. About 7.30? I'll look for you on steam.

Can a friendly admin roll Div 2 onto day 3 please?

Network Hub
    Could we get a roll-on for Div H? I'm going away a week tomorrow so would like to get my match in good time. We have the intriguing (if somewhat unlikely) possibility of a three-way draw with no head-to-head tie breakers if I beat Havocc and Mcphatty and ChadSexington draw; what's the next tie-breaker, TDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan View Post
    Could we get a roll-on for Div H? I'm going away a week tomorrow so would like to get my match in good time.
    This is the sort of post you should make if you want your division rolled on. I have done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Axler View Post
    Can a friendly admin roll Div 2 onto day 3 please?
    This, I'm afraid, is not. Why do you want it rolled on? We like to keep them all in step unless there's an actual reason.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Actually weasel, week 2 ended yesterday, so they don't need an excuse now :-). Friendly admins, can you roll on any divs that are outstanding? I'm going to be blood bowl AWOL (but internet-accessible) for a few days now so won't be able to help out.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan View Post
    We have the intriguing (if somewhat unlikely) possibility of a three-way draw with no head-to-head tie breakers if I beat Havocc and Mcphatty and ChadSexington draw; what's the next tie-breaker, TDs?
    If only some kindly person had provided a list of these very rules!

Oh, OK then:
    In case of a tie on points, promotions/final standings will be decided on the head-to-head record between the teams. For example, we have 2 teams, on the same points at the end of the season. If one team beat the other during the season, they get promoted. If this does not seperate them, then the result (W/D/L ONLY, not score) against the TOP team in their league is considered. If this fails, then the result against the remaining team is taken into consideration. If this still does not separate the teams then the promotion will be done on casualty difference + touchdown difference over the three games. Eg. A team's total for the season has them inflicting 6 casualties and receiving 3 (so +3 Cas difference) with 2 touchdowns for and 3 against (so -1 TD difference). They would have a total score of +2. If this still does not separate the teams then promotion will be done on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Actually weasel, week 2 ended yesterday, so they don't need an excuse now :-). Friendly admins, can you roll on any divs that are outstanding? I'm going to be blood bowl AWOL (but internet-accessible) for a few days now so won't be able to help out.
    I will accept "it is time to roll the divisions on" as a reason. This time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    I will accept "it is time to roll the divisions on" as a reason. This time.
    Firm but fair.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/