Page 169 of 360 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 7198
    Grants Screwie!

Stupid autocorrect

Congratulations Screwie!
    Finally a change. Since I joined Grinn was always the champion.
    It feels good to see there are no unbeatable teams around.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    Congratulations Screwie!
    Finally a change. Since I joined Grinn was always the champion.
    It feels good to see there are no unbeatable teams around.
    Awesome, grats! Grinn's reign of terror is finally over... at least for now ;).
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Congratulations, Screwie. Sorry Cacamas, but when stuff gets in the way Blood Bowl is often the first thing to go. As it happens, i'm back now, so Jclooth, when suits?

EDIT: actually, our division hasn't been rolled on yet. Is this an error or can Cacamas and i strive to get our game played posthaste?
    Last edited by SillyWhiteGuy; 14-07-2013 at 07:51 AM.

I see an extension was refused as it was too far into the game week but the result not actually adminned. This has now been done and the week rolled on.

EDIT: I've also adminned the two games that have been played thus far and amended an error on the sheet where Sandman was marked as a 2-0 win over Brain when the game was defaulted to Brain.
    Last edited by 20phoenix; 14-07-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Many thanks, oh generous and merciful authenticating god that you are.

Congrats Screwie - you've given hope to a lowly Delf coach in the bottom tier!

Congrats Screwie - I for one welcome our new Dark Elf overlords...

Mumbles and I played our DIV H game.

I played very poorly, and despite mumbles best efforts to lose, he beat me 1-0.

Slander! I wasn't trying to lose - I was trying to NOT win :P Besides - you coulda tied if you didn't decide to have a tea party in my endzone! And thus the 3rd Blues' season ends with a team that started the month @ 970 TV winning the division - shameful - just shameful! Much as I live in fear I am proud of my lads ... and my uncanny dice since it makes a change for once! Thanks guys - gg Chad - best buy some new armour for those lads eh?

Also grats to Screwie - does this mean the former Orc champs make the slippery slope downhill? I certainly hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by mcphatty View Post
    you coulda tied if you didn't decide to have a tea party in my endzone!
    Yeah, I can't afford to get promoted again if my dwarves never level - a TD on a dwarf was more important than a tie.

That said, I had 2 chances with 2 TRR to hand off the ball on a 4+. Failed em all, then had a third chance to pick it up on a 5+ with multiple chances to scoop if that failed. All failed and the ball scattered off field.

Much as I live in fear I am proud of my lads ... and my uncanny dice since it makes a change for once! Thanks guys - gg Chad - best buy some new armour for those lads eh?
    Story of my team - AV9 is the new AV7

Anyway, GG.

Network Hub
    Hi guys.

I just wanted to drop in to apologize for vanishing. I'm ok, everything is fine, but life just suddenly overtook and continued to batter me over the head for...I have no idea how long it has even been since I disappeared on you guys.

I'm very sorry to the admins for causing more work, and sorry to my fellow coaches of division something-or-other from a couple of seasons ago for not being gentlemanly.

I won't be applying to rejoin just yet, since I can't really commit just yet, but I did want to apologize and confirm that rumours of my death were greatly exaggerated.
    Started writing a blog for video games, roleplaying, game mechanics, and AARs.

http://dentharial.blogspot.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Drawlien and myself will be engaging in a game of kick as many fucking dwarves to death as I can in a few minutes time (alleged start time 8pm) in division 1.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Drawlien and myself played out a 1-0 victory to me. Alas I did not manage to annihilate his team so if Laneford and 20pheonix draw then I believe I am relegated.

Firstly, congrats to Screwie!

Secondly, I'm back from hols and want to rejoin next season. I've updated the sheet, please let me know if I've done it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    Drawlien and myself played out a 1-0 victory to me. Alas I did not manage to annihilate his team so if Laneford and 20pheonix draw then I believe I am relegated.
    I dont think thats right - my casualty rate is poor which will cost me in the end I think. Skaven tend to get shafted by the tie breaker as in order to keep up with the TD/cas tiebreaker they have to score 4-5 TDs a game to keep up with the casualties they take.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    In a brutal game between my chaos and Frenzorz's norse I got bashed off the pitch in both halves despite a 450TV advantage. The result of 1-1 leaves us both on 7 points but, but the admin result last week and my beating I took this week means I will probably lose out on casualty difference.

Also took a permanent injury to a block/guard CW. Will decide whether to cut him when I see my division next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    In a brutal game between my chaos and Frenzorz's norse I got bashed off the pitch in both halves despite a 450TV advantage. The result of 1-1 leaves us both on 7 points but, but the admin result last week and my beating I took this week means I will probably lose out on casualty difference.
    Do you have a replay on BBM by chance? Sounds like a corker! I hope this means we can continue our rivalry - although I probably have a lower TV than before - heheheh!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentharial View Post
    I'm very sorry to the admins for causing more work, and sorry to my fellow coaches of division something-or-other from a couple of seasons ago for not being gentlemanly.
    Well, you managed to warn me, so that's alright ;) Hope all is well.