Page 186 of 355 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 7095
    What's wrong with H? Would like to start playing (aka get all my mans horribly murdered) as soon as i can, i haven't played in a few days now.

Chillydusk: the RPS lDoD is looking for your application :P
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): indeed, i've already talked to a couple of others
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): basically i thought i'd already done it
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): but evidently i haven't
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): and now i'm on holiday so can't
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): so i've dropped groovy a pm

Let's not pester him more and leave it to the boss :P.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyWhiteGuy View Post
    What's wrong with H? Would like to start playing (aka get all my mans horribly murdered) as soon as i can, i haven't played in a few days now.
    The Divisions fill from the top down. We can't start H until all the divisions in the tiers above are ready to start, because we might need to move people up from H to fill the divisions above.

The divisions above are not ready to start, so neither is H.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    The Divisions fill from the top down. We can't start H until all the divisions in the tiers above are ready to start, because we might need to move people up from H to fill the divisions above.

The divisions above are not ready to start, so neither is H.
    Well yeah, i get that, but 30pheonix said:
    Alrighty - "Winks app is in so all divisions except H and J have been started. As always check your fixtures before you play your first game please folks."

Was just wondering in reference to this whu in particular H was mentioned.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Well yeah, i get that, but 30pheonix said:
    Alrighty - "Winks app is in so all divisions except H and J have been started. As always check your fixtures before you play your first game please folks."

Was just wondering in reference to this whu in particular H was mentioned.
    I think H had a player stolen to fill another division, and J has an absentee.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I think H had a player stolen to fill another division, and J has an absentee.
    YOU'RE ALL WRONG! Muhahahaa

Those two divs are still missing applicants. As Sillywhiteguy said we know ininja's situation so don't hassle him any further please. However if anyone can locate Sandmanxc that would be useful.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Team photo, as requested!

(Click to make biggen)

Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    Chillydusk: the RPS lDoD is looking for your application :P
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): indeed, i've already talked to a couple of others
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): basically i thought i'd already done it
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): but evidently i haven't
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): and now i'm on holiday so can't
    WNxHalliday (INinja132): so i've dropped groovy a pm

Let's not pester him more and leave it to the boss :P.
    Will whoever is assigned as Ininja's sole court-appointed translator please ask him (her, or it) to give his Blood Bowl login details to someone he can trust so they can apply for him?
    If Ininja is in the sad position of not being able to trust anyone then I'll be happy to do it for him; I've done it many times before and never deleted a single rat ogre.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    I can attest to President Weasel having deleted a total of zero Rat Ogres when my Amazons required his unique passwordkeeping skills.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

iNinja doesnt know his password so cannot pass this information on. He has dropped a PM to groovy explaining the situation.

Activated Node
    Khepri Khemri Vs Cheese It!!! Div F

Walking onto the pitch Khemri fans were delighted to see the team supported by Ramtut and Nekbrekerekh, but not so delighted as to stay off the pitch as both sides invaded leaving a gaping hole for both teams. As the game ensued a valiant skaven team attempted to face off against the Khemri blow for blow and not getting the best of it as the ball was inexorably walked up the pitch for the 8 turn touchdown.

Ramtut being an invaluable member caused one Cheese it!!! supporter to take exception and throw a brick at him stunning him before half time.

After the game resumed the skaven were still down their valuable stormvermin who choose to keep himself clear and without his impressive bulk to aid the others the rodents were whittled down at a pace that was astonishing, taking the rat ogre for a miss next game along with an impressive interception gutter runner the rest took grevious wounds leaving 2 rodents dead and only 2 left on the pitch as the khemri took the ball in to finish the game. 2-0

The dodge rolls for Gorm were absolutely not there nuffle was strongly against dodging this game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Yup ,sorry about the delay guys. What I've done is: For H, I've dropped in a silly ogre team of mine TEMPORARILY. Ininja should be back on friday and I think I'll be able to swap him in then (he can't remember his password!). But the other game can go ahead. H is started!
    As for J, no sign of sandman and I'd pm'd him, so we'll need someone in there. Sollitus! I noticed you're ready to rejoin, if you can get your application in tonight to division J, you're in this season!

Everyone else, SEASON HAS STARTED!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Sandman defaulted his games last season but I can't remember the reason right now. Did he drop out?

I've a feeling he posted earlier in this thread... or that someone posted to say he was dropping out.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Yup ,sorry about the delay guys. What I've done is: For H, I've dropped in a silly ogre team of mine TEMPORARILY. Ininja should be back on friday and I think I'll be able to swap him in then (he can't remember his password!). But the other game can go ahead. H is started!
    As for J, no sign of sandman and I'd pm'd him, so we'll need someone in there. Sollitus! I noticed you're ready to rejoin, if you can get your application in tonight to division J, you're in this season!

Everyone else, SEASON HAS STARTED!
    All right im apped up to div j.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollitus View Post
    All right im apped up to div j.
    Don't see you on the sheet, what side are you playing as?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Right, so, 2lab, when can we get this show on the road? The weekend would be best for me but i'm pretty flexible.

Chuck me an invite on steam and we'll chat.

EDIT: looks like you already have, look at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Don't see you on the sheet, what side are you playing as?
    Sollitus is on there as a z. I've accepted the application and set the div running with Sollitus where Sandman should be on the fixtures. The sheet needs updating to reflect the change but I don't dare touch the sheet

Right, so, 2lab, when can we get this show on the road? The weekend would be best for me but i'm pretty flexible.

Chuck me an invite on steam and we'll chat.

EDIT: looks like you already have, look at that.
    In the groups, man, in the groups. Just like everybody else does it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Sollitus is on there as a z. I've accepted the application and set the div running with Sollitus where Sandman should be on the fixtures. The sheet needs updating to reflect the change but I don't dare touch the sheet
    I touched the sheet! And it all looks ok. Sollitus, if you've joined with a fresh, non-undead team, can you update your race/team name on there? Ta!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!