Page 20 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Sorry Grinn.... I'll give you the big font treatment ;-)

/Ahem

I would like to announce the official winner of season 24 of the venerable divisions of death to be GRINN'S ROK 'ARD NOBZ.

Congratulations Grinn, the unsurprising casualty-causing power of your team beat Corkir on the tiebreak, +1 to -5.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Congratulations to Grinn!

Network Hub
    Applied! Lots of people are still in their old divisions however.

I would volunteer to be given god-like admin powers.

Activated Node
    Hey, I'm terribly sorry about not posting this sooner, but I have to sit out a few seasons. Between school and dealing with vehicle issues I'm having, my schedule is incredibly erratic and it's hard for me to find time to play anymore. I'm sorry about it being so late. Hopefully the season goes well for the rest of you and good luck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    You're in Division B, which means there's three Divisions (B, one below, and one below that) which need to be disrupted. Any chance you could stick in for this season and see how it goes?
    If not, it could be worse; admittedly it would have simplified things enormously if you'd mentioned this before the new divisions were announced, but at least you've been prompt afterwards rather than waiting a week and then throwing a spanner in the works.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    We may have a slight bug issue. There were a few reported issues with commissioners post server switch and it seems some can’t kick teams out of a league anymore. If this is affecting all commissioners then we may need to remake a few of the divisions with inactive owners. We normally get a drop out or two who we need to kick before we can start a season.

Hello, this is Alini. The change in username is to reflect my current emotional state as it seems my Alini account at the RPS forums has been banned. I have absolutely no idea why. My best guess is the horror that is spider dwarf (from the Advent thread), however the notice helpfully says Reason for ban: Not specified Ban will be lifted: Never. Ticket to support has not yet been responded to.

If this account does not get banned as well I look forward to rejoining Divisions of Death, though not so much to playing a recent Championship finalist ^.^;

Wait, what? How did I weasel (no offense PW) my way into the champs?

Anyway, applied.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface View Post
    Hello, this is Alini. The change in username is to reflect my current emotional state as it seems my Alini account at the RPS forums has been banned. I have absolutely no idea why. My best guess is the horror that is spider dwarf (from the Advent thread), however the notice helpfully says Reason for ban: Not specified Ban will be lifted: Never. Ticket to support has not yet been responded to.

If this account does not get banned as well I look forward to rejoining Divisions of Death, though not so much to playing a recent Championship finalist ^.^;

Ha ha - spider dwarf was awesome!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    You bastards! How could you put my teenie weenie underworld in a divsion with two Khemri, monsters!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'm in the triple elf with token Norse (legal reasons) division. Expect fouling.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Gah, I still got promoted‽ My only good player died last game and now I'm in the numbered divisions with a single Pestigor having earned his second skill‽ This will be either glorious or goreious.

There were a bunch of seasons that hadn't been properly ended. I've done so now, but it probably means that some eager players missed out on their season winnings for having already left the division.

I can also confirm that I'm no longer allowed to kick teams out of the leagues.

On a more positive note, Cyanide fixed the bug keeping me from logging in yesterday with a quick new patch today.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Applied to H
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    Gah, I still got promoted‽ My only good player died last game and now I'm in the numbered divisions with a single Pestigor having earned his second skill‽ This will be either glorious or goreious.

There were a bunch of seasons that hadn't been properly ended. I've done so now, but it probably means that some eager players missed out on their season winnings for having already left the division.

I can also confirm that I'm no longer allowed to kick teams out of the leagues.

On a more positive note, Cyanide fixed the bug keeping me from logging in yesterday with a quick new patch today.
    This probably explains why I have an award for winning Div 2 when I was runner up to Snoozer

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    You bastards! How could you put my teenie weenie underworld in a divsion with two Khemri, monsters!
    My Khemri aren't really Khemri; based on their track record for the last 2 seasons think of them as slow elves without Dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
    My Khemri aren't really Khemri; based on their track record for the last 2 seasons think of them as slow elves without Dodge.
    Hmm, I'm somewhat suspicious of this claim...

Although I would much rather face a Khemri side than Nurgle or Dwarfs. I don't believe my Dark Elves have faced a Khemri side before (not one I remember anyway) so it should be enlightening at the very least. :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    No, Khemri are horrible. The blitz-ras are normally built to be elf killers with tackle, mighty blow and maybe piling on too. You will take casualties and it will hurt.

Even though the TGs aren't the main threat, they are sufficiently bastardy that you won't want to blitz them if they are the cage corners.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Finally I will be able to get my revenge on Jiiiiim.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    No, Khemri are horrible. The blitz-ras are normally built to be elf killers with tackle, mighty blow and maybe piling on too. You will take casualties and it will hurt.

Even though the TGs aren't the main threat, they are sufficiently bastardy that you won't want to blitz them if they are the cage corners.
    I expect there to be a killer or two on the team. Still not as annoying as Nurgle or Dwarfs, though.

(I will probably fork over the cash for an induced apothecary anyway.)