Page 200 of 360 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 7193
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    mass adminning has occurred. The only game that wasnt validated is the helio v joose game as the score in game does not match the sheet. I also noticed one of our admins has validated their game without entering the score on the sheet. The horror!
    #soawesoome
    BTW: Fixed the sheet score, it was a typo, can I have a validation now :P
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 17-08-2013 at 01:23 AM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

As promised, Hastings Buckle now has Guard. What and/or who do I have to sacrifice to get a +STR or even a double?
    Possible bloggery occurs at www.gothwizards.com with dubious regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCoombs View Post
    As promised, Hastings Buckle now has Guard. What and/or who do I have to sacrifice to get a +STR or even a double?
    To earn nuffles favour for stats you must retire or kill (niggles earn partial credit) stat up players of other teams.

Doubles are earned either by assisting or performing gang fouls.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 17-08-2013 at 09:40 AM.

I also have to take a break for an indefinite time.
    I will be moving next week, begin a new job and have to work on my thesis.
    See you all in the hopfully not too distant future!

Crappy Comedians 3 0 Marriage Potential

What initially I thought was going to be a slaughterfest of my players by Norse turned out to be in fact the exact opposite. A combination of lousy kick off events, awful armor rolls and some just plain luck on my part lead to over half of Shards players being in the injury box by turn 12.

Whoever has the privilege of facing him next really ought to thank me.

Anyway, sorry shards for mullering most of your players, and I apologise for that foul or two on that berserker. (He did give my ghoul a niggle, but hey.)

(Also, while i'm here a validation would be lovely. I have a lot of SPP to cash in.)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyWhiteGuy View Post
    I apologise for that foul or two on that berserker.
    Did you force him to put him to field so few players that his fragile fool was on the pitch and in harms way? Did you force him to fail to mark your murder bastards linemen? Did you force him to try and win?

Did you do ALL of these things? No? Then don't apologise.

I'm apologising because it was a dick move. I'm well within my rights to foul, but I still kinda feel bad. Especially as his team is somewhat broken now.

I'm apologising because it was a dick move. I'm well within my rights to foul, but I still kinda feel bad. Especially as his team is somewhat broken now.
    You think he went Norse for meaningful positioning or elegant passing plays? No he went Norse to punch the crap out of the opponent will disposable block mans.

Toughen up son.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    You think he went Norse for meaningful positioning or elegant passing plays? No he went Norse to punch the crap out of the opponent will disposable block mans.

Toughen up son.
    I sure hope they're disposable because if they're not he's in one hell of a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCoombs View Post
    I've found the best way to get doubles & stats is to NEVER WIN A GAME! Seriously - my Pros in OCC don't beat anyone but stunties - and roll nothing but doubles! So feel free to not win tomorrow :D

I sure hope they're disposable because if they're not he's in one hell of a mess.
    Of course they're disposable - its Norse! Well except for the zerkers - they're not really disposable ... but hey - if he'd been standing he'd have stamped on one of yours - so no feeling bad!

Validated Helio + others outstanding. All divs now ready to roll except Champs and Div G. What is happening with those Div G games? Neither of them have been played....

We're still waiting for a game in Div C too. Not sure what is going on with it though.

So we had a manic crazy game of turnaround luck and risky lizard ventures. Pass to the krox, two tiles from touchdown, in the rain? GO FOR IT! Fails. Sneaky elves throwing the ball?! Like, OVER THE GROUND?! That can't be in the rules surely? A skink dies, much more Bloodbowl-like.
    Then a complete Nuffle-clustering in the second half saw the Chillybaws Chancers score a second and very, very nearly concede a second. The match concluded with a failed pickup next to the lizard touchline where it stood every chance of rolling into the perfectly positioned elf's hands for a draw. Alas (for the sheer entertainment I mean) is was not to be.
    Match of pure entertainment and spectacle, loads of fun, cheers Rumpel ;)
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Planetside 2 (TR): IronShroud
    Check my YouTube Channel here

Me and Vexing Vision played our game in G, 1 - 0 to him. He's gonna pop it on the sheet

Needless to say, the match against SWG was not worth getting up at 7am on a saturday for!

It didn't feel like nuffle was waiving her wand during the match, but SWG made pretty much every play that he went for (25/27 GFI success...) and, the key stat, we both broke a lot of armour, but every one of my players that had broken armour eventually ended up KO'd or Injured, where I just stunned and stunned (well, apart from killing one of his zombies). Not a nuffling by any stretch of the imagination, just that the key dice didn't come.

As for the foul. He's my only level 3 player, he was stunned, I had only 1 turn left. He was literally zero threat. This was what irritated me at the time as it was just a spite move, especially when I was already so broken. Personally, I think it's pretty big of SWG to come in here and open the topic! Fair play chap.

Now, I wonder what my TV is...

Quote Originally Posted by Shards View Post
    As for the foul. He's my only level 3 player, he was stunned, I had only 1 turn left. He was literally zero threat.
    Did you screen against the foul?

1070.... oof...

But... in a delightful counter-point, my 'zerker actually made level 4! And he's rolled my first *ever* double! Double-5... Dodge I presume? (Currently POMB)

Did you screen against the foul?
    I had 4 players left on the pitch, only one of which was standing at the time, he had 11

Quote Originally Posted by Shards View Post
    I had 4 players left on the pitch, only one of which was standing at the time, he had 11
    Is that a no?

Is that a no?
    I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader