Page 229 of 372 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 7425
    Anyone heard from AgP?

He's not been online on Steam for 4 days and I can't get a response from him in the Div 1 thread.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Quote Originally Posted by frenz0rz View Post
    Anyone heard from AgP?

He's not been online on Steam for 4 days and I can't get a response from him in the Div 1 thread.
    No need to panic we've only just started the week!

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    No need to panic we've only just started the week!
    Oh, really?! Fair enough :)
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Axler & I closed out Div A today - sadly had a network sync &#@!% on T12/13 - but it was pretty one-sided and he's happy to let the 2-0 stand as is - he was just heading in to score a 2nd at this point anyway. I didn't validate it yet cuz I figured I should put this up first - did do the sheet tho.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    There's probably still time for a rematch if you guys are up for it - the season ends on the 2nd of October so there's a whole week to go. That said, from your post it does sound like a fair result and you'd already played most of the game already. If you're happy to go for 2-0 then feel free to validate it - you won't get any SPP this way though (I believe your opponent ends up with an extra man of the match and you get nothing).

No money either, for a default the other side gets your MVP and your winnings.

Potentially a rematch could go entirely the other way so that'd probably be unfair to Axler since he had it sewn up for most of the game. I'll deal with the no MVP/$$ thing - its cool ... cuz also potentially a rematch would leave me with a half-dead team instead of 1 MNG ;)

I'll give agp a nudge.

Chillydusk wins Div E. 2-0 against my Norse with a moderately ridiculous match that somehow only had 1 injury. Thanks Chilly!

Activated Node
    Division H

Khepri Khemri Vs Black Bombers (Khe vs Gob)

A start with the Goblins electing to recieve the ball and have first dibs on hitting the Khemri was possibly the only thing that went right for the goblin coach in the entire match.

The Fanatic spun into and knocked a Tomb guardian to the floor and then was summarily koed by being punched back by a collective Khemri team this marked the start of a trend resulting in numerous goblins being evicted from the pitch by Nuffles unashamed and unrelenting generosity of defender down, ultimately leaving the remains of what once started as an even game in tatters of goblin splats strewn across the pitch much like baubels on a christmas tree.

As if to mark nuffles feelings the two thro ra one awaiting in the end zone and the other with the only hope of a pass are bestowed the blessing of nuffle and lo and behold a 1-0 at first half.

Starting the second despite a 15 man team the goblins able only to field a full 9 against the 11 Khemri, this was a tragedy by the end of the half and a touchdown around turn 13 the goblins were left only with a troll on pitch a goblin koed and a troll waiting bravely to come back on.

Nuffle had chosen his favorite this game and enforced his will through excessive defender downs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    My nurgle have hit 2440TV. I laugh in the face of you (much more successful) anti-bloat min-maxers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    My nurgle have hit 2440TV. I laugh in the face of you (much more successful) anti-bloat min-maxers.
    The trick is to get most of your experienced players killed off, leaving a core of killers and a handful of cheap mooks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Do you still have the AG5 rotter with four niggles?

Hi,

Work's going to go a bit mental for the next month, so I don't think there'll be much time for Blood Bowl. I've Z'd in the sheet. Have fun without me :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    No probs Shards, hope to see you back soon, thanks for z'ing yourself out!! :-)

A decidedly brutal game in Div G left the Crappy Comedians wondering what the point in rerolls was, as Everblue's underworld seemed content to beat themselves up.

The game was really quite silly, I made almost every roll I attempted (except picking the ball up, that cost me a touchdown) while Everblue rolled skull after skull.

Final score was three nil to the Crappy Comedians. if Rotekian loses his next game, i get promoted! Mrpier, you know what to do.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The period in the second half where six consecutive armour rolls resulted in 4 KOs a stun and a death was a real highlight. BAH. Still, promotion for this team would have been a disaster, so I have cleverly avoided that by losing all my games.

Limdood:

You've signed up incorrectly - you're not supposed to encase your race name with [], nor should you sign up with a "Z" as it is used to indicate that you will not be participating in the next season

Breidr:

It appears you have not signed up at all for next season? The current season ends in 3 days, so you should try to get your name there soon.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    So I've moved into my new place and have internet. I just need to organise this tsunami of boxes into something sensible and I should be good to go for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    So I've moved into my new place and have internet. I just need to organise this tsunami of boxes into something sensible and I should be good to go for next season.
    A tsunami of boxes is the most sensible thing I've heard all day.