Page 242 of 366 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 7310
    Well that went all kinds of bad - ended the game with one rat on the pitch and thats because Weasel hadnt seen him hiding in the corner. Level 4 thrower dead and wrestle linerat dead, level 3 vermin MNG. In return I got......1 KO. That was despite piling on 3 or 4 times and 4 fouls which netted two sendings off and and two stuns. One turner failed on the first step after rolling every dice result except a push on 4 dice.

Oh well onto the next game.....which is Grinn. Great.

Activated Node
    Khepri Khemri Vs Cheese It!!!!!

A div C got underway with blinding results in true fashion the teams lined up and with Khemri receiving the ball the stage was set for some rodent annihilation. And with reckless abandon the rodents left the pitch in quick succession leaving scant few ready after a casual run in a mighty 3 rodents were left to face off, a few moments later before half time a few more stood up and shortly after no rodent remained on the pitch.

Even including a Tomb Guardian grabbing the ball to run in a touchdown personally!

2-0 For the Khemri with no rodent remaining on the pitch to play.

(Gorm was a hero in this game toughed it out till the end and has earned some serious respect from me as to start line ups with 2-3 players on the pitch against a full team is pretty immense in my book)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Oh, I saw him all right - I just wanted the extra man for the foul before I sent him chasing off after you. Then the ref suddenly decided that stamping on rats was against the rules or something (?) and ended my turn. I could still have maybe caught him but that might have slightly jeopardised my second touchdown, so I decided to let him live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    :)

This is why I feel no guilt at all for trashing Weasel's team in the Open.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    :)

This is why I feel no guilt at all for trashing Weasel's team in the Open.
    I look forward to my Nurgle meeting his Open side next season. There's a reckoning to be had....

I'm afraid I'm sitting out of the Open, so you'll have to engineer another meeting in the Divisions.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Guess who clicked end turn at the start of his turn with two turns to go and the match tied at 1 - 1? (Hint: It was not Chainsawhands).

I've found the Blood Bowl community content pack really helpful for that kind of stuff - it shrinks the end turn button down and hides it away on the left side of the screen under your team badge. It also does a few other nifty bits and pieces, works with Legendary and Chaos Edition and is perfectly fine to use online and offline - try it today! </advert>

Activated Node
    It also makes snow stadium playable

[spoiler]If you didn't use the fix already![/spoiler]

ps: awesome spoilers, dude!

3 - 2 to the Actual Elves in Div I. DarthZombie's Norse Elves did a good job but there was very little blood spilt and it turned into a bit of a shoot-out that the AG4 just about won!

Thanks DZ!

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    I've found the Blood Bowl community content pack really helpful for that kind of stuff

Thank you, good sir, for motivating me to reinstall this onto my new computer. 10/10.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    Guess who clicked end turn at the start of his turn with two turns to go and the match tied at 1 - 1? (Hint: It was not Chainsawhands).
    That one blitz where you forgot to click blitz was pretty helpful too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    That one blitz where you forgot to click blitz was pretty helpful too.
    And so, after so many years apart, does this mean that a grudge match has formed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shards View Post
    And so, after so many years apart, does this mean that a grudge match has formed?
    Yes, Alistair Hutton now seeks vengeance on his arch-nemesis: Alistair Hutton.

(All I did to him was foul a lineman to death, and he got better.)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Shards View Post
    Yes, another victory for my implacable foe - Cyanide.

The ending of the match really made me unhappy. I'd scored to make it 1 - 1 but was down to 10 and CH had 4 turns to score. He opened the drive by KOing/injuring all 3 players on the line of scrimmage. He then moved his line up and all looked losty until he moved his hob go in range for me to use Wulf (Block, Tackle, Mighty Blow, Dodge, Guard, Stand Firm Human Blitzer) to Dodge into a tackle zone, dodge into a second tackle zone, 1D block, Pow - Stun, Pickup the ball, Go for it.

Sure CH recovered the ball but I had plenty of options for tying up his guys and. . . Oh, End turn.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    You should really play elves, Hutton.

High elves: like humans, but good.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    You should really play elves, Hutton.
    As protocol demands I correctly declared "Elfball defence" before attempting the play. I was justifiably awarded total success in the maneuver without even using a re-roll. Chance of success is directly correlated to how amazeballs the play is, actually using elves reduces the amazingness by a factor of epic.

Heroes of Holmgard 2 - 1 Death Vengeance of Doom

I was dreading this match. DVoD have three Sauri with tackle, a Krox with block, a STR 4 Skink (!) with block (!!!), a STR 3 Skink, and a healthy smattering of guard and mighty blow across the whole team. Meanwhile my Norsemen still have no guard whatsoever, and only one of them (the usually-quite-violent berserker Kormakbrandr) has tackle.

My fears were almost confirmed when the Lizards got within a square of the endzone a few turns after receiving, but Wink made the mistake of holding back from scoring. A scuffle ensued as Norsemen extracted themselves from the melee and legged it up the pitch. The Skink was floored, the ball collected, and then a massive brawl between every player on the pitch erupted. The result? A Saurus picking up the ball and running it in after a failed pickup by Regin the Stout. Bugger.

A failed Norse offensive on the restart resulted in only a single KO as the Krox was felled by a flurry of studs and drinking horns, and the Heroes were 1-0 down at half-time.

And then second half was carnage. Claws, fangs and scales flew from the pitch in all directions, Skinks fell screaming in agony and Sauri fell to the ground as if struck down by Nuffle Himself.

It was like Omaha Beach.

This was Wink's receiving setup after the inevitable Norse TD:

Naturally there was little he could do to prevent a second TD, and Regin casually strolled it in on Turn 16 for the win.

I feel bad for Wink, as I've been on the receiving end of games like this before, and you can't help but feel utterly helpless. Better luck next time, and at least you didn't sustain any serious injuries.

(Also a validation would be lovely, as both Kormakbrandr and Frosty Jr the Yhetee leveled up.)
    Last edited by frenz0rz; 14-10-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

I was going to, but then I realised you didn't put which division you're in. Oh well.