Page 248 of 350 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 6989
    Hi guys. I just noticed I had this week's game to play and looked back at most of last 10 days. I barely had time for anything. This will continue thanks to my new job, therefore I decided to drop the RPS. I don't know most of you, but I hope I contributed somewhat to the community during the time here (Even if it was just QQing about the excel doc being innaccurate!).
    I'll keep checking the forums every now and then if anyone wants to contact me.

To my opponents this season I apologize and give free wins!
    I just Z'd myself in the appropriate cell (i hope)

I may come back in the future, and if I do I hope to see all of you guys around again.
    Congrats PWeasel on the champs win! Well deserved!

Hugs!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm not sure me and BigC will be able to get our game in

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    PMs and group threads like every other bugger, please.
    I was requesting and providing the back story for a possible extension in a rather long-winded method.

And also berating Ininja, but what can you do.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    AgP and Myself had a game in Div B.

It started badly when I setup a standard 3-4-4 defence befroe realising that I was receiving, not kickinging off.
    AgP then immeadietly injured one of my players
    The game hit a high point when I Fireballed and nailed 5 out of 6 elves and then KO'd the final one standing. From then on it was all down hill. MY drive eventually stalled out as I didn't want to risk a dodge (at AG4) but reroll-less GFI to score a touchdown and AgP got the ball free (helped by a useless human Catcher failing a normal dodge) and he ran in the TD at the end of the first half.

Stuff Happened in the second half and AgP scored 3 more. I rounded the game off though with a classy 1TTD which included a 6 man gang foul. The game eneded 4 - 2 in favour of the elves.

I completely threw myself with the boneheaded setup at the start of the game. Also my Ogre Boneheaded way to many times.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillydusk View Post
    Hi guys. I just noticed I had this week's game to play and looked back at most of last 10 days. I barely had time for anything. This will continue thanks to my new job, therefore I decided to drop the RPS. I don't know most of you, but I hope I contributed somewhat to the community during the time here (Even if it was just QQing about the excel doc being innaccurate!).
    I'll keep checking the forums every now and then if anyone wants to contact me.

To my opponents this season I apologize and give free wins!
    I just Z'd myself in the appropriate cell (i hope)

I may come back in the future, and if I do I hope to see all of you guys around again.
    Congrats PWeasel on the champs win! Well deserved!

Hugs!
    Shame, I hope we see you again in the future.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyWhiteGuy View Post
    I was requesting and providing the back story for a possible extension in a rather long-winded method.

And also berating Ininja, but what can you do.
    Steamchat is by far the easiest way to get hold of him.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Sorry to see you go ChillyDusk - hopefully you'll be back some time in the future!

(Also an extra thank you from the spreadsheet for Z-ing yourself correctly)
    Last edited by Screwie; 29-10-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Looks like Darkmalice and I are on for our Div F match this evening.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Network Hub
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Looks like Darkmalice and I are on for our Div F match this evening.
    I shall be watching with interest (also because i played my other league game on the first day of the matchweek and have nothing better to do until playoffs round 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Limdood View Post
    I shall be watching with interest (also because i played my other league game on the first day of the matchweek and have nothing better to do until playoffs round 2)
    Should be good to go in about 10 mins if anyone else wants to watch yet another gobbo nuffling as well.. ;)

Chillydusk has reminded me I also need to announce my own retirement. Mrs Pants is getting ever more pregnant and the last few seasons have been difficult to fit in, not because of lack of time but because it's increasingly difficult to spend the game uninterrupted. Rather than peter out in a sputtering of abandoned or cancelled games I'd prefer to bow out gracefully.

I've had two years in the Divisions, I think, and every single game has been a pleasure. So thanks guys, you're a great bunch. Once the baby's settled in I might get to return, possibly with Blood Bowl 2. Until then I leave you with my only two regrets - that I never won the Champs with my goblins and that I didn't get to play my old pal Mr Joose. I'll be playing my last game of course, and hopefully post a final match report.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    It saddens me greatly to be your last opponent, Dog. We will make it a match worthy of a report!
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    So long Dog Pants, it's sad to see you go. But best of luck with the birth and hope to see you in the next BB!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I actually found I had more time to play games post birth. Good luck though eh?

Sad to see you go Chilly without another match, hopefully you return one day.
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Check my YouTube Channel here

I also am sad to see you go, Dog Pants. I've always thoroughly enjoyed your reports, and the one match we played was awesome!

In other news, why on Earth do people keep doing that whole "children" thing to themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Pants View Post
    Chillydusk has reminded me I also need to announce my own retirement. Mrs Pants is getting ever more pregnant and the last few seasons have been difficult to fit in, not because of lack of time but because it's increasingly difficult to spend the game uninterrupted. Rather than peter out in a sputtering of abandoned or cancelled games I'd prefer to bow out gracefully.

I've had two years in the Divisions, I think, and every single game has been a pleasure. So thanks guys, you're a great bunch. Once the baby's settled in I might get to return, possibly with Blood Bowl 2. Until then I leave you with my only two regrets - that I never won the Champs with my goblins and that I didn't get to play my old pal Mr Joose. I'll be playing my last game of course, and hopefully post a final match report.
    Noooo!

Not only do we lose wavey arms man but we also lose the best match reports in the league. Hope the baby thing goes well and hopefully see you soon!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I shall sorely miss your wavey armsey avatar, and also you.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Sorry to see you go DogPants and Chillydusk, particularly DogPants as I enjoyed beating up the goblins! You'll always both be welcome back here.

For everyone else, week 2 has ended, I'll be defaulting those who haven't organised their games tonight!!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Activated Node
    Yo, it's my fault that SWG and myself haven't played yet. Initially I thought he was US time for some reason, and then today forgot that because Britain has silly clocks then he's 13 hours ahead not 12, and as such missed our meeting again. Could we get an extension to tomorrow or something (whenever SWG's available really). Otherwise I'll happily take the loss as it's my fault we haven't been able to play.