Page 255 of 375 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 7498
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    HElf, DElf and CDwa meet my own Nurgle in F. Could be worse.
    aka Delves, Chorfs and Smelly Men with very fresh Helves... could be better...

Would it hurt to give me an agility side once in a while? My last 6 games have been 3 nurgle, chaos, orcs, necro with necro, chorfs and nurgle again this season......

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well you can do the bloody draw next time then :)

I have worn out my poor d12...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Thanks for the draw Everblue. Spreadsheet's been updated and fixtures seeded.

One of the match ups in My Div (div c) said Limdood was facing himself instead of me...

I did fix it, but I could have done something terribly wrong by accident. I'm terrified of that spreadsheet, to be honest.

App's in ;)
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Planetside 2 (TR): IronShroud
    Life is Fedual server: Life is Pain [Dedicated]

Quote Originally Posted by SillyWhiteGuy View Post
    One of the match ups in My Div (div c) said Limdood was facing himself instead of me...

I did fix it, but I could have done something terribly wrong by accident. I'm terrified of that spreadsheet, to be honest.
    Yes you did :P

In the future, don't just write your name into the field - you overwrite the formula that was there.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Fear the sheet, just to note that won't be able to apply until Friday night

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Thanks for the draw Everblue. Spreadsheet's been updated and fixtures seeded.
    Cheers for sorting that Screwie. You truly are the king/queen of Google docs.

So sign the fuck up everyone! Let's do this thing!

Sorry to screw things up but I'm rerolling nurgle next season. I did update the sheet to reflect this, honest.

You were indeed marked as a rebooting/returning team. I'd thought that had been taken into account in the draw (and that it was returning, not rebooting).

We need someone in Tier 3 to swap with you, preferably a team that was just relegated from Tier 2... I don't recall offhand who that could be but checking the leageus in-game would be one way to find out.

Also, boooo Nurgle frowny face >:(
    Last edited by Screwie; 14-11-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    No, not a team that was relegated from tier 2. The rules state that relegated teams are unaffected by dropouts - you promote instead.

The team which was second in line for a reroll promotion was, well, me actually, as I came bottom of a three-way tie between me, Cyber and Sillywhiteguy. So I go into division A and Axler drops to E with his new team. I can't access the spreadsheet from work so if someone could update that I'd really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Everblue; 14-11-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    We also may need a filler team if McPhatty doesn't come back. Any volunteers if needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    No, not a team that was relegated from tier 2. The rules state that relegated teams are unaffected by dropouts - you promote instead.

The team which was second in line for a reroll promotion was, well, me actually, as I came bottom of a three-way tie between me, Cyber and Sillywhiteguy. So I go into division A and Axler drops to E with his new team. I can't access the spreadsheet from work so if someone could update that I'd really appreciate it.
    Fix! It's a fix! *ahem* I mean, the spreadhseet's fixed. :)

Terrible joke aside. I am glad there is less Nurgle in Div A now - especially replacing them for UW. From one of my least favourite matchups to one of my most, good stuff.
    Last edited by Screwie; 14-11-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It seems like I'm the permanent fixture of Division B these days.

But now Everblue and I can't continue our rivalry of me desperately trying to kill his blockers and him not letting me... (sad undead mans face)

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    It seems like I'm the permanent fixture of Division B these days.
    This does mean that I finally get to have another crack at killing/beating the Army. Out of three games I believe you've won 2 and we drew that last one. Fourth times the charm surely.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    This does mean that I finally get to have another crack at killing/beating the Army. Out of three games I believe you've won 2 and we drew that last one. Fourth times the charm surely.
    Yeah, but you've not got your easy to crunch Elves this time! (Although due to many, many, many deaths my team is no longer so expertly tuned to murder pro-elves)

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Which motherfunker moved me from a division with ogres in it to a division with two flavours of dwarf? I ought to quit now.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    And also that draw involved me coming from 3-0 down to get the draw and I was a failed GFI from winning the game 4-3.

Seared in my mind.