Page 269 of 349 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 6978
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigc90210 View Post
    yeah that would be helpful, we are currently talking in the Div B discussion room on possible times etc
    You make that sound worse than it is - I thought you'd only just woken up and started organising your game, but you've both made efforts (and the main problem is you missed a post, which is a thing that happens). Also it looks like you guys have a good chance of playing this evening, so it's all good.
    Let us know if you need much longer than that, I'm sure we can sort something out.

An extension to the weekend makes me slightly grumpy, but I see there are time zone issues and you'd at least tried to sort something out for last weekend. Go ahead and sort something out for the weekend.

Anyone else needing an extension be sure to post about it, otherwise you'll likely find your games adminned.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmalice View Post
    Back online, be playing the new season while drinking my way through all my presents no doubt. :P
    Hey, that's fine. You said

"Follwing my earlier ntice in the main forum, and a steam convo with jcloth, I will have to concede all my matches this season due to moving/being busy/xcom."

I confess I was a bit annoyed that you were conceding your matches because you wanted to play XCom instead, but I appreciate that moving house at short notice is very difficult and definitely a valid and reasonable excuse. Just in general the more warning you can give us the better.

Sorry to be difficult. Lecture over. Have a great Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    An extension to the weekend makes me slightly grumpy, but I see there are time zone issues and you'd at least tried to sort something out for last weekend. Go ahead and sort something out for the weekend.
    Wouldn't be making such an outrageous request if it wasn't coming up to the Winter break! Thank you for your only slight grumpiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Hey, that's fine. You said

"Follwing my earlier ntice in the main forum, and a steam convo with jcloth, I will have to concede all my matches this season due to moving/being busy/xcom."

I confess I was a bit annoyed that you were conceding your matches because you wanted to play XCom instead, but I appreciate that moving house at short notice is very difficult and definitely a valid and reasonable excuse. Just in general the more warning you can give us the better.

Sorry to be difficult. Lecture over. Have a great Christmas!
    Well, what I meant there was that I was moving and offline, but would be playing xcom while offline. Unfortunately the connection downtime was unexpected and I didn't have prior knowledge, hence the abrupt departure.
    Anyway I'm back to lose again!
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Check my YouTube Channel here

Activated Node
    Myself and Jcloth could do with an extension till tomorrow, if that's OK. Entirely my fault, sorry!

Right, so I've just been chatting with Grinn and it seems that he's currently still trapped at work. I envisage him in some sort of Stanley Parable Kafkaesque nightmare, replaying the same moment over and over again at his desk until the end of time.

Since he's busy doing that, we won't have time for our game tonight. Any chance we can get an extension to tomorrow night?
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Graever and I seem to require a mild extension (tomorrow looks good)

Edit: Scrub that, got it in tonight. Yay.
    Last edited by Janek; 18-12-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    BigC and I played in Div B. The game started well when I killed and Elf (Dead->Apoth->Dead). I managed to keep the elf number low enough that I was able to keep an numbers advantage to tie up the elves for most of the match.

The match ended brilliantly though when a classic WarDancer jump into a cage Blitz ended with the ball in Jeremy Throatsmasher's hands. My Ogre.

Stop. Hammer Time.

His rampage down the pitch was buggered up when he Boneheaded on turn 15 but fortunately on turn 16 he handed off to a Catcher for the winning score.

Given that Soxy doesn't seem to be playing this season this means it's going to be a 3 way symmetric tie for the top.

I was just spectating that match. Very gripping stuff!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    I was just spectating that match. Very gripping stuff!
    I kept forgetting that Wood Elves are not Pro Elves. you'd have though the massive hunk of wood that kept punching my player would have reminded me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by frenz0rz View Post
    Right, so I've just been chatting with Grinn and it seems that he's currently still trapped at work. I envisage him in some sort of Stanley Parable Kafkaesque nightmare, replaying the same moment over and over again at his desk until the end of time.

Since he's busy doing that, we won't have time for our game tonight. Any chance we can get an extension to tomorrow night?
    fine 10chars

Maybe he's trapped at work because he's playing the Stanley Parable?

Activated Node
    Hey guys! Me and Mr Joose are again unable to play our div g game (my fault this time) but we are both free at 6 tomorrow so we're going to do it then... hope thats ok, cheers J

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Merry Christmas to the lot of you. Thanks to all my opponents this year and best wishes for the holiday season.

EB

Merry Christmas to everyone too. Thanks for all the great games this year and I hope to have even more next year.

I'm also assuming the season has ended now but when do you think we'll get to see the exciting new (old) league structure? There's a three way tie in my div and I'm wondering where I'll end up next season.

Me and Frenzor played our pointless last game. The Nobz needed to beat Pres' +12 TD-Cas advantage. The only way that was going to happen was to go all out, take stupid risks and try to score as many TDs as possible while stupidpomelling naked mans. The result was a steady train of 1s and limp opening drives resulting in mostly push backs. So after a good, solid dumping of Nuffle's previous day's delicacies the result was 2-2 with 8 CAS for the Nobz and 3 against. Not great and surely not enough to topple the mighty leader of the champs: All hail Prez!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    As a early Christmas gift Nuffle has bestowed upon my Block, Stand Firm, Guard Ogre a double-skill up.

Pro would be so very boring, Tackle seems tempting. Frenzy seems like it would be awesome.

What does the vox populi think?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    Pro would be so very boring
    But you know it's the right choice.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    As a early Christmas gift Nuffle has bestowed upon my Block, Stand Firm, Guard Ogre a double-skill up.

Pro would be so very boring, Tackle seems tempting. Frenzy seems like it would be awesome.

What does the vox populi think?
    Dump off, surely? Or fend?
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Tackle or Pro