Page 270 of 344 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 6876
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Dodge10chars

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Dodge10chars
    Very tempted by Dodge given that most opposing Big Guys don't have Tackle.

I'd love to pick Frenzy but I just don't think I have the temperament for it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Jump Up would make him a scary dude to knock over and foul, would make him effectively faster and let you get Piling On down the line.

Hi,

I'm afraid that Xmas commitments have rather mucked my schedule up, as such I've now stood Smaug up on two separate occasions. I deserve the default loss, please can an admin dish out the punishment in Div F please?

That only leaves my match with Coxy which will also need to be admined. Coxy never showed up at all this season in Div B so it'll be an admined win for me and an interesting three way tie at the top of the div for everyone who did turn up.

Network Hub
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    Diving Tackle!!!!

just think of a ST5 block player with stand firm, that you need a 5+ (or 4+ for elves) to dodge away from!

Or dodge, but that's boring too :p

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Have adminned in favour of Brain and Smaug, and that's us done until next year.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Dodge10chars
    Dodge and stand firm, especially combined with guard, can drive opponents potty as your piece refuses to move or fall over. It's also useful for tackle pieces, although generally more so with a more reliable/faster piece than the ogre since you'll want to snuggle him up to the ball carrier or a particularly expensive- and fragile-looking opposing piece.

All hail me, king of the league again. What a lovely Christmas present. If I can manage three in a row people might start thinking I'm doing it on purpose!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Have adminned in favour of Brain and Smaug, and that's us done until next year.
    Division E (and C, from what I can tell) is still in need of the grace of a very friendly and definitely not-at-all forgetful admin.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Oh, you want me to validate as well as do forfeits, huh? HUH?

FINE.

Also did the Championship, 2 and G.
    Last edited by Janek; 27-12-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I went with Dodge

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Damn it, I think BigC wins on the tie breaker in Div B.

I was trying to work it out the other day and wasn't sure how to calculate casualties. I know we are all equal on TDs and each beat the other in head to head.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    I was trying to work it out the other day and wasn't sure how to calculate casualties. I know we are all equal on TDs and each beat the other in head to head.
    I think BigC has got +1 TDCAS , you've got 0 and I've got -1. I just couldn't put enough hurt on those damn elves despite out scoring them.

Is there a summary page for the season that has these figures on or do you have to look at each match up and work them out yourself?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Not sure what Groovy's timeline is but I can do the draw on 1 Jan if people want.

Just a heads up assuming you've not done the draw yet - I'm pulling my Norse team out of the DoD and taking a season or two out before rejoining. Unfortunately this season's champs has shown me that bearded men in loincloths simply can't compete against the big boys in the top tiers, so I'll be coming back later in the new year with a fresh team once I've had a bit of a break.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Not sure what Groovy's timeline is but I can do the draw on 1 Jan if people want.
    Do a draw, let's get this show on the road!

Friend saw, I thought you were restarting with a new team? Do you not fancy restarting now? The sooner you do it, the sooner you'll have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Friend saw, I thought you were restarting with a new team? Do you not fancy restarting now? The sooner you do it, the sooner you'll have done it.
    Oh fine, go on then.

Ladies and gentlemen, recently exhumed from a Leicester car park, would you please welcome:

The Plantagenet Alliance (Und)

I'll amend the spreadsheet properly post-draw. For now I've added 'R', which I assume is correct.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    OK, unless I hear instructions to the contrary I will draw the divisions tomorrow evening.