Page 293 of 372 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 7425
  1. #5841
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by OpT1mUs View Post
    Btw Everblue, I randomly clicked on that link to your blog couple of days ago, and in your post from 21st January there is a link to http://bbtactics.com/block/ but actually leads to https://webmail.saffery.com/owa/redi...com%2fblock%2f

    Just wanted to let you know :]
    Ah - how odd. Thanks, amended.

  2. #5842
    Network Hub The Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    300
    I'd be keen to try the fumbbl sometime just to see all the star players. Being able to get a chainsaw for teams other than goblins seems like it would be a lot of fun. I never played the original board game so Cyanide is the only one I know.

  3. #5843
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,445
    You can do that via the Cyanide client in a direct IP league though. I run a chainsaw pretty often in my Chaos Pact team. The orc chainsaw is less good than I thought it would be - AV9 is not brilliant when you get the +3 armour roll :(

  4. #5844
    Lesser Hivemind Node 20phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    You can do that via the Cyanide client in a direct IP league though. I run a chainsaw pretty often in my Chaos Pact team. The orc chainsaw is less good than I thought it would be - AV9 is not brilliant when you get the +3 armour roll :(
    Most annoying thing with a star player chainsaw? Rolling a 1 first turn and seeing him out the game....
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

  5. #5845
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,445
    Loner on them is a killer.

  6. #5846
    Network Hub The Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    300
    Seems like more chainsaws knocking about would be a good way to target all those killers on high AV bash teams people are always complaining about.

  7. #5847
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Most annoying thing with a star player chainsaw? Rolling a 1 first turn and seeing him out the game....
    Speaking as an experienced goblin coach, I can confirm that there's at least a 60% chance of rolling a one the first time you go to use the chainsaw during a match.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

  8. #5848
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    3,243
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Speaking as an experienced goblin coach, I can confirm that there's at least a 60% chance of rolling a one the first time you go to use the chainsaw during a match.
    Yup, approximately the chance of a ST4+ player rolling a pair of skulls on the first block of the game...

  9. #5849
    Network Hub Shards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by OpT1mUs View Post
    There is literally nothing to install on Fumbbl, you only need to have Java on your PC. Then you just make a team and click play...
    That this is so trivial stands as testament to the poor site design! I'll give it another go sometime!

  10. #5850
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Herts., UK
    Posts
    1,156
    Ok, just completed all the promotions/demotions for the divisions in the sheet. Cyanide was messing me about so seasons not finished yet. I'm off to the US for 10 days from tomorrow, so I could do with a couple of things: a volunteer to do the draw and get the new season started and if I can call upon the President Weasel Absent Player Application Service (PWAPAS?) ,that'd be appreciated - I don't want to be the one holding things up. I can reply in the forums etc., but I won't be near a cyanide-capable machine for a little bit from tomorrow morning....

  11. #5851
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,445
    I will sort it.

  12. #5852
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,445
    Our Groovy Overlord has instructed me to do a live draw, so I will be holding that TOMORROW NIGHT, YES THAT'S SATURDAY, AT 9PM

    Be there or be drawn with chaos dwarves!

  13. #5853
    Network Hub Shards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    185
    I appear to be back in Tier 4 somehow... please stop drawing me against Helio?

  14. #5854
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Be there or be drawn with chaos dwarves!
    that would be a really impressive feat for me to somehow get surprise chaos dwarves in my league :D
    http://bbtactics.com/forums/limdoods...-wisdom-t3292/ - My collection of articles on various tactical and strategic concepts in Blood Bowl. Enjoy!

  15. #5855
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,445
    DON'T TRIFLE WITH ME LIMDOOD

    I HAVE THE POWER

    You have been warned

  16. #5856
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Ok, just completed all the promotions/demotions for the divisions in the sheet. Cyanide was messing me about so seasons not finished yet. I'm off to the US for 10 days from tomorrow, so I could do with a couple of things: a volunteer to do the draw and get the new season started and if I can call upon the President Weasel Absent Player Application Service (PWAPAS?) ,that'd be appreciated - I don't want to be the one holding things up. I can reply in the forums etc., but I won't be near a cyanide-capable machine for a little bit from tomorrow morning....
    No problem old bean, pm me the user info and I shall put your team into the requisite league.

  17. #5857
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Seems like more chainsaws knocking about would be a good way to target all those killers on high AV bash teams people are always complaining about.
    Correct.10

  18. #5858
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,445
    I find the chainsaws very fragile. They are better against war dancers.

  19. #5859
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    553
    I actually quite like using chainsaws to foul - means you can protect them a bit better from a counter-blitz, and they're getting sent off anyway, right?

  20. #5860
    Network Hub The Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    300
    Do you get the -3 AV on the foul too?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •