Page 293 of 372 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 7425
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by OpT1mUs View Post
    Btw Everblue, I randomly clicked on that link to your blog couple of days ago, and in your post from 21st January there is a link to http://bbtactics.com/block/ but actually leads to https://webmail.saffery.com/owa/redi...com%2fblock%2f

Just wanted to let you know :]
    Ah - how odd. Thanks, amended.

I'd be keen to try the fumbbl sometime just to see all the star players. Being able to get a chainsaw for teams other than goblins seems like it would be a lot of fun. I never played the original board game so Cyanide is the only one I know.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    You can do that via the Cyanide client in a direct IP league though. I run a chainsaw pretty often in my Chaos Pact team. The orc chainsaw is less good than I thought it would be - AV9 is not brilliant when you get the +3 armour roll :(

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    You can do that via the Cyanide client in a direct IP league though. I run a chainsaw pretty often in my Chaos Pact team. The orc chainsaw is less good than I thought it would be - AV9 is not brilliant when you get the +3 armour roll :(
    Most annoying thing with a star player chainsaw? Rolling a 1 first turn and seeing him out the game....
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Loner on them is a killer.

Seems like more chainsaws knocking about would be a good way to target all those killers on high AV bash teams people are always complaining about.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Most annoying thing with a star player chainsaw? Rolling a 1 first turn and seeing him out the game....
    Speaking as an experienced goblin coach, I can confirm that there's at least a 60% chance of rolling a one the first time you go to use the chainsaw during a match.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Speaking as an experienced goblin coach, I can confirm that there's at least a 60% chance of rolling a one the first time you go to use the chainsaw during a match.
    Yup, approximately the chance of a ST4+ player rolling a pair of skulls on the first block of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by OpT1mUs View Post
    There is literally nothing to install on Fumbbl, you only need to have Java on your PC. Then you just make a team and click play...
    That this is so trivial stands as testament to the poor site design! I'll give it another go sometime!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Ok, just completed all the promotions/demotions for the divisions in the sheet. Cyanide was messing me about so seasons not finished yet. I'm off to the US for 10 days from tomorrow, so I could do with a couple of things: a volunteer to do the draw and get the new season started and if I can call upon the President Weasel Absent Player Application Service (PWAPAS?) ,that'd be appreciated - I don't want to be the one holding things up. I can reply in the forums etc., but I won't be near a cyanide-capable machine for a little bit from tomorrow morning....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I will sort it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Our Groovy Overlord has instructed me to do a live draw, so I will be holding that TOMORROW NIGHT, YES THAT'S SATURDAY, AT 9PM

Be there or be drawn with chaos dwarves!

I appear to be back in Tier 4 somehow... please stop drawing me against Helio?

Network Hub
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Be there or be drawn with chaos dwarves!
    that would be a really impressive feat for me to somehow get surprise chaos dwarves in my league :D
    http://bbtactics.com/forums/limdoods...-wisdom-t3292/ - My collection of articles on various tactical and strategic concepts in Blood Bowl. Enjoy!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    DON'T TRIFLE WITH ME LIMDOOD

I HAVE THE POWER

You have been warned

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Ok, just completed all the promotions/demotions for the divisions in the sheet. Cyanide was messing me about so seasons not finished yet. I'm off to the US for 10 days from tomorrow, so I could do with a couple of things: a volunteer to do the draw and get the new season started and if I can call upon the President Weasel Absent Player Application Service (PWAPAS?) ,that'd be appreciated - I don't want to be the one holding things up. I can reply in the forums etc., but I won't be near a cyanide-capable machine for a little bit from tomorrow morning....
    No problem old bean, pm me the user info and I shall put your team into the requisite league.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Seems like more chainsaws knocking about would be a good way to target all those killers on high AV bash teams people are always complaining about.
    Correct.10

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I find the chainsaws very fragile. They are better against war dancers.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I actually quite like using chainsaws to foul - means you can protect them a bit better from a counter-blitz, and they're getting sent off anyway, right?

Do you get the -3 AV on the foul too?