Page 303 of 357 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 7135
    Div E
    Shards' Helves 4 - 2 Jclofz Orc Boyz

In short, Nuffle liked the number 1, especially for turns 4 thru 8 which contained about 2 actions per turn as our mans tripped over every blade of grass...

Also, Jcloth's nasty Blackle blitzer got hit by a rock from the crowd and his other star blitzer scored the elfiest TD of the game. Nothing more than a BH for either team, generally, quite an entertaining game!

Screwie and I missed our chance in Div 1 this weekend due to competing schedules.

If he is available on wednesday I *may* be able to find some time to get our match in, but failing that, we will either need an admin draw or an extension until the weekend.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Wednesday's almost always a no go for me sadly, I have a regular social thing that night.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    mrpier has not been able to play at all this gameweek due to hols and him being poorly upon his return. Accordingly there may be a small extension in div 1. Do please try to organise your game asap and we'll try to get both matches in.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shards View Post
    In short, Nuffle liked the number 1, especially for turns 4 thru 8 which contained about 2 actions per turn as our mans tripped over every blade of grass...

Also, Jcloth's nasty Blackle blitzer got hit by a rock from the crowd and his other star blitzer scored the elfiest TD of the game. Nothing more than a BH for either team, generally, quite an entertaining game!
    *Vibrates*
    DAY THREE!!!
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Just FYI me and Zungado are playing tomorrow night.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Just a reminder that the week turns over tonight. Only 1 extension request has been logged by me so far (Screwie vs Chad), and failing that I'll be looking to admin results tomorrow night.

Me and Laneford in G have been heckabusy this week, but are hoping to have our Div G match tonight if that's any good?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    That's fine, thanks

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Got a regular level on my +AG hobgoblin. I'm thinking just block? Sure hands is tempting but I have another hobbo with sure hands, block, kick off return.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Got a regular level on my +AG hobgoblin. I'm thinking just block? Sure hands is tempting but I have another hobbo with sure hands, block, kick off return.
    Block would keep that poor bastard safe. But likely? He'll die next match anyway.

Pigsty Hill Pork Packers VS Blazin 420s
    NoT3ch VS OpT1mUs
    0 - 2

Exiting game that resulted in a more than enough double skulls to cover the entire league , and several KOed Orcs later, we had this score. Nothing too extraordinary happened, just good old human fightin' spirit :) Overall fun game and a good opponent.

What you wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by OpT1mUs View Post
    NoT3ch VS OpT1mUs
    What I read:

Okay, I have got some explaining to do. Again. *sigh*

Basically, not only did not only my computer, but all working computers currently in my flat stop working, my phone refused to open the forums for the better part of a week. Which is just typical.

Oh. Look at that. I'm not even overdue in this league. That's fantastic. Hmm.

EDIT: Did I seriously just disappear for about a week and nothing happened as a result? For shame. I fully expected to have lost something. Not good enough.
    Last edited by SillyWhiteGuy; 05-03-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I'm sure we can arrange something with the acid bricks if you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    What you wrote:

What I read:
    Hahh nice.

Anyways, approve my game, I want to get some skills going on finally :SSSSSSSSSD

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I have had a horrible day at work and just been horribly nuffled in my opening UKBBL match of the season. I am therefore in a foul mood.

Bearing in mind what typically happens when I admin games in a foul mood, I've decided to have the evening off and do it tomorrow.

Everyone therefore gets an extension until tomorrow
    , whereupon I will admin all results to losses in an arbitrary and unfair way.

Well at least you got to go to work, I got fired last Friday. Oh joy :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    You can have an admin win.