Page 313 of 355 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 7094
    Unless you somehow make my dice roll mainly skulls, make my ogre fail bonehead 3 consecutive times etc, I don't think we ll have much of a problem. Also I've been in a crappy mood today, probably should have played on but blah. Tilt is tilt.

Last edited by OpT1mUs; 26-03-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Btw, add me on steam.

Just remember it's a game, and maybe try and convert defeatism into wrath. But some matches you are just screwed, but that's RNG for you, you still have 2 matches to try and win the division.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Yeah, I'll try to suck it up next time. Added you btw.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Only 3 boneheads in a row? That's a good day for an ogre :-). I've had whole halves where he stood there looking stupid :-D. I spent a long time with my human team without an ogre as I considered him bloat (I did have a str5 blitzer though).
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Gah hey Everyone I'm sorry about not getting back in time, I've been without reliable internet for about 3 weeks now. I imagine I've dropped out of this season, so I suppose I'll have to wait until the next, I'm so sorry I couldn't get back in time!

Hi krypton, I don't know if anyone else had, but I hadn't started g yet. If that's the case and you're confident your Internet is back we may be able to squeeze you in. I'll check tonight, but if you get your application in quick you may be in luck!

Ininja played our game in Div C this evening.

2-1 to the Crappy Comedians.

Ininja elected to kick, and so we started off fairly normal, with my mummies flattening his LOS, and forming a cage just behind them. Having two fresh ghouls (thanks Helio) I decided I wouldn't put an emphasis on their safety and set up a loose formation around a few of my players in Ininja's half of the pitch. He did manage to blitz in, and knock the ball clear, but the only elf marking it was an Ag5 catcher. So I blitzed him with my ag4 wight, picking up the ball at his feet and pushing him off the pitch. He died, (apo'd to MNG) so the rest of the half was spent first leading the elves on a merry chase for four or so turns to try and accrue injuries, followed by scoring on turn 6 when the elves put too much pressure on the ball. Ininja then tried to set up a passing play but scattered the pass on turn 8.

The second half kicked off with someone in the crowd badly hurting a line-elf (Much to both our dismay, Ininja was upset because he only had 6 or so players left, I was upset because I wanted spp.) However, receiving the ball led to him scoring a quick 2 turn touchdown, tying things up. I then gave the ball to a ghoul, caged up, and spent six turns punching elves till i scored on turn 16.

A pretty one sided game, all things considered. Ininja lacked both the strength and the GFI-succeeding ability to truly gain the upper hand. It could easily have been a tie, but even if it was, 8 elves in the injury box is a victory in my book any day.

Now, to rub my hands in glee in anticipation for goblins.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Spreadsheet issues: season 34 is missing, and clicking the link for season 33 gives me a "you need permission" message.

Season 34 IS missing, i was away for that transition and hadn't handed that responsibility to anyone (sorry).

...and with s33, google is annoying, i tell it to share the same as before (when creating the copy), and it limits it again. I've set it back now?

S33 is fixed, thanks groovy. Can we add a line for S34 saying who won? (I don't remember.)

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    S33 is fixed, thanks groovy. Can we add a line for S34 saying who won? (I don't remember.)
    You don't remember the first DoD win for Global Warping? For shame!
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    You don't remember the first DoD win for Global Warping? For shame!
    I'm a championship change denier.

Season 31 was won by the Nobz - can someone update please? Cant seem to edit the spreadsheet...

LowKey and I had our match, ended 2-1 in my favour. Think I'm getting the hang of my Orc team, still horrendous on defense though.

Obscure Node
    A first win in Tier 2 and level-ups a-plenty for the Ratscallions with a 3-0 victory over Eard's evil lizards. Unsurprisingly, a linerat died, I had to apothecary a -1 movement to a BH on a stormvermin, and a T16 foul gave my level 5 GR a gouged eye. Why must everyone be so mean to the poor, fluffy rats?
    Last edited by Keikain; 29-03-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keikain View Post
    A first win in Tier 2 and level-ups a-plenty for the Ratscallions with a 3-0 victory over Eard's evil lizards. Unsurprisingly, a linerat died, I had to apothecary a -1 movement to a BH on a stormvermin, and a T16 foul gave my level 5 GR a gouged eye. Why must everyone be so mean to the poor, fluffy rats?
    I've asked this question many a time. It turns out people dont like teams that score on them a lot. I don't understand it myself.....

Speaking of, is Div C in tier 2? I don't actually know.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyWhiteGuy View Post
    Speaking of, is Div C in tier 2? I don't actually know.
    Yes - A, B, C, D form tier 2

played Grinn's Orcs in Div 2. One +AG wolf dead. One ghoul dead. MVP went to dead ghoul of course. 2-0 to Grinn. No SPP for me :-( Two of my tacklers have been killed in the last two games which only leaves me with one for my game against Limdood's elves. Bring it on! (Grinn was an absolute gent while he maimed my team which made the match a bit more fun than it could have been but could someone please kill the Nobz, they scare me).

Quote Originally Posted by Keikain View Post
    By far my worst game since coming back. Solid rat play + my inexperience with speed teams + getting outbashed early throwing off my game plan led to me making too many risky plays. Should have gone foul happy earlier to knock out that strip ball rat at least