Page 314 of 345 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 6894
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Yes - A, B, C, D form tier 2
    I thought we'd switched back to to leagues per tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    I thought we'd switched back to to leagues per tier.
    And you'd be right. I shall return to my box
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    My first game with Dwarves in Div F, saw their shortcomings become immediately apparent, going down to a 2-0 deficit in the first half, against Rumpels chaosmans. Somewhat aided by an unfortunate pitch invasion that removed all bar one of my team.

I soon realised and perfected optimum dwarf play, by removing the majority of the chaos team from the pitch, and standing and punching the remaining few defenders I realised it was then easier to score, than against a full upright team.

Managed to drag it back to 2-2 with a score in the final turn.

(In truth I was aided by ridiculous block dice, and injury rolls, and Rumpel's apparently faulty batch of rerolls that failed to alter any real result, but it's my first non terrible result in the divs for a while, and I'm taking it!)

was a good game and I was lucky to get the 2nd TD, and Laneford rightly took advantage of the dice, Happy with the result even more so that none of the Inj are permanent :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Hi all! Week 1 finishes tomorrow! I'll be adminning games that don't have a good excuse already!

Div G, did we get a final applicant? I've been away the last few days and it wasn't running last time I checked. I'll check tonight and stick in a non-playing filler team to get it started so you chaps can still play this season!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    We did not.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Hi all! Week 1 finishes tomorrow! I'll be adminning games that don't have a good excuse already!
    Div 1- I'm still waiting to meet up with AgP. Hopefully tonight. If we cannot meet up I will let him post for an extension, as its his availability that we're waiting on. Unsure if its even possible now with the time difference.

Div G - I'm still waiting for Kyrpton to accept my steam invite. I've posted in the groups as well as a forum pm. If we don't get our match in, just give him the win, as I'm a filler team anyway.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    He never even applied.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Extension request for Division A - I've been swamped but Ethelred and I can play tomorrow night.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Slacker I've already played day 2.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Any chance one of our sage, beloved admins could push div B forward to the next day? Keikain and I were thinking of playing our game tonight.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Activated Node
    Would it be OK for me and Chadsexington to get a short extension in division 1 please? We should be playing at 11.30pm Tuesday night (to manage the 5 hour time difference), so will hopefully be finished less than 2 hours after the deadline if that's OK.

Sorry all, failed to get in and admin things last night, I'll do so tonight. With div G, the absent Krypton means I'll put a dummy team in there for free victories :-)

Activated Node
    Oh, I thought tonight would be the last opportunity to play. Me and DeekyFun have had difficulties getting together for our Div F game but it looks like we might be able to finally get things going tonight.

Ok, adminned where necessary, most outstanding games look due to be played tonight, so their extensions were granted. Made a bit of a mess of division G, but chadsexington, could you catch up with sphericalboy to complete your week 1 match? I'll move the division on once the game is played as the other teams are filler.

>Made a bit of a mess of division G, but chadsexington, could you catch up with sphericalboy to complete your week 1 match? I'll move the division on once the game is played as the other teams are filler.

According to the sheet my week 1 opponent has been changed to Janek

Yeeeaaahhh.... that's the mess I've made, I adminned one game ,then realised I hadn't adjusted the fixtures. Hence you're playing your week2 fixture in week one. Sorry!!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Yeeeaaahhh.... that's the mess I've made, I adminned one game ,then realised I hadn't adjusted the fixtures. Hence you're playing your week2 fixture in week one. Sorry!!
    I just pissed with the names a bit and I think it's fixed now? You may need to swap scores around on the sheet.

EDIT:

I did play Ethelred in Div A last night and took home a 3-1 victory as the unfathomably competent backbone of my severely battered dark elf side defeated his fresher, bashier dark elf team (MB on a blitzer and witch elf is brutal).

I couldn't be happier with my play though. My defence held up really strongly, stealing two offences in the first half and one in the second. I scored my second TD while receiving with only five of my team on the pitch compared to Ethelred's ten. I scored my third off the back of a rare Pass Block/NoS interception, glorious elfy stuff.

However I did take a beating; one MNG, one -AG (to my 0SPP assassin, goodbye) and a niggle (to my second and quite seasoned witch elf, gaaah) for my efforts.

So, I'll have a whopping six full-time elves ready for my next game. And a Loner stole an MVP again. And the game saw fit to give me the minimum winnings.

Elves!!
    Last edited by Screwie; 02-04-2014 at 11:02 AM.

As it sounds like there are filler teams going on in the lowest division and not all the games have been played in week 1, is there any way a proper team could sneak into one of the filler spots instead? Or should I just wait till next month?

Errr - that's entirely possible.... Put an application in tonight and I'll try to fit you in?