Page 315 of 372 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 7440
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Cooould Div E get rolled on?

Cool. I've put a team in now and joined the group.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    E was already moved on!

PimpWizard, I've added you to G - unfortunately i'd already adminned the first game so you've missed/lost the first fixture, but you have 2 more to play this season and you'll be in the draw for higher divisions next season - hope that suits ;-)

I rolled it on by request 5 mins earlier :)

Global Warping stretch their winning streak to 8 with a 3-1 win over Mr Pier's Chaos. After a cuddly first 4 turns from both of us I found my defence badly out of shape with no good opportunity to pull the wizard so I pulled the key players out of the fray and resorted to fouling his killer off. This led to an easy turn 8 score for the chaosmen but not enough casualties in the box. Rats responded with a straight forward one turner to go into the half level.

Second half a Chaos Warrior taking himself out on a block opened up a hole and the rats piled through it, stalling for a turn for which I was punished by a dodging/GFIing beast who caught the ball. He couldnt hold onto it and the ball ended up back in rat hands in the endzone. Mr Pier had three turns to score back which a perfect defence made much harder. A beast managed to slip into the backfield but the wizard came out to pop the ball loose and the rats grabbed the ball. A desperation blitz from a rookie beast didnt take the gutter down and Cheesy ran in his second TD of the game. Two dead linerats from the game but too little too late for Mr Pier.

Trikch picked up a casualty to somehow make star! (Trikch being the very bedraggled vermin I keep on the team)
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Sounds good to me, thanks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Trikch the unfoulable! I fouled that vermin four or five times with nothing to show for it but a stun and a sendoff. Didn't have the injury dice I needed to pull something off here until the very last turn. Don't think I made any big mistakes either, but perhaps I should have been more aggressive in the first half, but then the wizard might have been used earlier for a defensive TD so eh. Hard to know what I could have done any different.

Obscure Node
    Hi,

To my shame, I'm a friend of PimpWizard's and am also interested in joining the league (ideally I'm the same division so I can kick him in the face ;) ).

Let me know if that's ok and I'll submit a team.

Thanks

Dan

I got a problem...my mino just got doubles...

I have Juggernaught, Break Tackle, Claw, Pilng On....

I don't know what to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyjojojuniorshabadoo View Post

I don't know what to do!
    Block. Every time, block.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Block Jugga is the ultimate answer to wrestlers.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node

I don't know what to do!
    And the reason you haven't picked Block is?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    So Lowkey and me played our Day 2 match in Divison E. Facing of the only game this season not including orcs, it was a rather bloody affair featuring lots of activity and movement and only few brief attempts at doing any traditional blood bowl play such as caging.

Highlights include a drunk wizard casting the fireball spell without hitting any models, some amazing Amazonian passing, a loner Amazone punching a zombie's skull in (which healed) while failing nearly all other block and loner rolls and a spirited 2d against block briefly knocking out a Werewolf at the Touchdownline.

Ultimately, it was a high-activity 2-1 for Lowkey's undead that could have swung either way at any time of the match.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Hello. Just looked at the table and now I'm jolly confused. I'm in G and it looks like I had a 2-0 win the other day, even tho I didn't know there was a game on. Wha'happen?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Block Jugga is the ultimate answer to wrestlers.

To clarify slightly, juggs cancels wrestle so you can get a knockdown on a both down against a wrestler if you have block. Blitz with your mino against a wrestler (ensuring juggs is set in the skill setup to "ask"). Select the both down result. It asks if you want to use juggs, say "no", you get a knockdown because you have block and his wrestle has been deactivated.

If you say "yes" then it will turn the bothdown into a push.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    While you are setting Jugga to ask, do it to everything else too. EVERYTHING
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar

I don't know what to do!
    Congrats, you now have the perfect minotaur!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Huh, didn't even know juggs cancelled wrestle. Every day's a school day.

Division G has gone a bit odd, I guess Groovy done some over-enthusiastic adminning.

New status quo: Days 1 and 2 are swapped from the sheet; Chad is still to play Spherical, I've got a default over PimpWizard.

Ya I just figured it would be a waste of block, but that's good to know about the wrestle now, thanks!

Can someone give Optimus a poke and send him in the direction of the groups forums thingys please?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Ya I just figured it would be a waste of block, but that's good to know about the wrestle now, thanks!
    There's an argument with the Jugger minotaur to take Pro, which is also a solid skill for the beast. However people here at least would happily bash uphill on their own turn to knock the big guy over. Block's main strength here is its defensive advantage.