Page 328 of 375 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,560 of 7498
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Was confused for a second, wondering when I'd done that. Then realised I'm a named halfling.

Anyway....
    WEEK 1 ENDS TODAY!

Excuses in here if necessary, defaults will be occurring if not....
    Halfling? Nay true power is embodied in the trees. You and hands got that privilege
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Your two trees are chainsaws? It's like raIaaIaaiN.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Was confused for a second, wondering when I'd done that. Then realised I'm a named halfling.

Anyway....
    WEEK 1 ENDS TODAY!

Excuses in here if necessary, defaults will be occurring if not....
    <sad trombone> Graever and I have been unable to line up our game in Div B, wouldn't be able to play until Saturday if a 2 day extension is possible (where I'll try to do a double header with Screwie and get caught back up)

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    For the record - Groovy scored the first casualty, Hands picked up one too, Janek tried to die but ended up sitting out the next game instead and Axler scored the winning TD
    /Flex

10char

Unfortunately Joey Hasn't got back to me in the groups to organise our game. Probably should have posted here sooner but have been rather busy myself :/

Hellsraiser and I might be playing our game tonight, otherwise it'll be to the admins to decide.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Oh well. Optimus and me didn't manage to do our week 2 game yesterday nor today, which means a delay of Week 2 until Tuesday is necessary. Signing off from the internet until Monday. :) Sorry for causing a delay!
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

We got our game in, lots o' casualties, Helio will be happy.

Not going to be able to arrange div B game today after all, apologies for the holdup, feel free to move it on.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Div.2 needs to be rolled on to day two.

GAME WEEK HAS BEEN ROLLED

Admin results were given to the following games:

Joey v SWG - SWG given 2-0 win as no evidence of Joey contacting SWG
    Graever v Eard - Given as a 1-1 draw as both coaches tried but failed to get the game played
    Zungado v Rotekian - Zungado given 2-0 win as no evidence of Rotekian contacting Zungado

End of match week is 21st May

Boom!

Helio and I played - I surfed his beast - he broke Eldril.

Still - 2 - 0 the Mercians!

Updated sheet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    Boom!

Helio and I played - I surfed his beast - he broke Eldril.

Still - 2 - 0 the Mercians!

Updated sheet.
    I am at peace with the result, still, with a draw and a loss I'm now fighting to not get demoted in day 3.

I have however reached an interesting point in my teams development, the point where I actually need to decide the form they will take.

Until now I've been focussed on giving my Nurgles core 9 Block (only the beast left) and doubles were irresistibly Jump Up without question. I got a two early second non doubles on blockers I gave guard.

Its well rounded, and completely generic except for the over-abundance of jump up a few of whom have wrestle.

But, If I take the Claw-POMB route will the team feel boring after a few matches, sure extra arms help moving the ball cheaply but I often find the Pestigors get marked robustly forcing me to brawl... Something Claw-POMB would actually discourage my opponents doing.

I want the team to stay fresh and vital and me to stick with them, I guess my question is not which level up is best, but which level up is most interesting to play with.

The player I have an up with is a pestigor with jump up and block, he's been doing much of the teams heavy lifting because of him having the best mobility in the team, he's often freeing my ball carrier of a marker or striking down other ball carriers. I'm thinking Pro, Piling On or Mighty Blow, I've also considered Frenzy as an outside pick.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    The player I have an up with is a pestigor with jump up and block, he's been doing much of the teams heavy lifting because of him having the best mobility in the team, he's often freeing my ball carrier of a marker or striking down other ball carriers. I'm thinking Pro, Piling On or Mighty Blow, I've also considered Frenzy as an outside pick.
    Fend, surely?
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Dark horse pick: Diving Tackle. No really it's quite useful.

Edit: No wait this isn't a doubles roll. Mler ignore me.

Okay singles choice. Two Heads? Good mobility. Knocked him over, marked up and think the ball's safe? HAHA 2+ roll to go at the ball!
    Last edited by Janek; 12-05-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Fend, surely?
    For his role sure, but I lack a real murder bastard. I've been finding even elves disturbingly unfragile.

Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Okay singles choice. Two Heads? Good mobility. Knocked him over, marked up and think the ball's safe? HAHA 2+ roll to go at the ball!
    Two heads would also help in intercepting ball carriers sometimes. I'll think on its, GSM is a lot of skills.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Hey all, I'm pretty sure Joey is going to drop this season due to an RL change - his job situation changed suddenly and now he won't be near a PC for the next few weeks.

Im assuming that he forgot to mention it this time round - I'll see if I can get ahold of him via text to see what his schedule is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chadsexington View Post
    Hey all, I'm pretty sure Joey is going to drop this season due to an RL change - his job situation changed suddenly and now he won't be near a PC for the next few weeks.

Im assuming that he forgot to mention it this time round - I'll see if I can get ahold of him via text to see what his schedule is going to be.
    Balls, now I need to throw (and by throw I mean punch and punch but never try to score) two games if I don't wanna get promoted and murdered by Grinn's orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyWhiteGuy View Post
    Balls, now I need to throw (and by throw I mean punch and punch but never try to score) two games if I don't wanna get promoted and murdered by Grinn's orcs.
    So you think Grinn is getting relegated eh? There's a vote of confidence for you Grinn!!

I meant in general. I have every confidence in Grinn, hence my hesitation in meeting him and his team.