Page 335 of 375 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,700 of 7498
    Okay, phew. Didn't miss this. Have had some interesting events conspire in the last few days. Thankfully it looks like it's not going to interrupt blood bowl. Will apply later this evening my time.

Hey all, I m gutting my house and trying to juggle three jobs at the moment - going for a month's rest in the Okinawas after that so I figured might as well take a break now and hop back in after my return, rather than miss matches.

Gratz to Janek for a well deserved win!

See you all in a few months time for more happy bashy!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Hellraiser messaged me on steam to help him quit this season

"Can you make sure I am set out for this month pc is kaput until a new hdd is prepped"

So... Div A needs fresh meat.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Ok, Limdood, you're up to A ;-). Time for your halflings to get some REAL inducements. Cyberpunkdreams, you're up to C too. That leaves us needing one 1000TV filler team down in E, please, someone?

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Ok, Limdood, you're up to A ;-). Time for your halflings to get some REAL inducements. Cyberpunkdreams, you're up to C too. That leaves us needing one 1000TV filler team down in E, please, someone?
    Aw, and I was looking forward to taking 20Phoenix's flings apart 'n'all.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Aw, and I was looking forward to taking 20Phoenix's flings apart 'n'all.
    Halflings? They may have eaten a few halflings but that's the closest a fling has come to this team :)
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Halflings? They may have eaten a few halflings but that's the closest a fling has come to this team :)
    Sorry, I meant snots...
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Hello!

I am standing by to rejoin, probably with my Amazons, should there be a sudden gap (annoyingly missed the sign up by a few days, it seems). I am a bit too drunk at the moment to get my head around how likely this is, but now that I actually have the internet and time to do more than work and if lucky sleep, I would muchly enjoy some blood bowling.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Ok, Limdood, you're up to A ;-)
    Groovy, Halflings? I feel guilty, I didn't get you a present.

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    Hello!

I am standing by to rejoin, probably with my Amazons, should there be a sudden gap (annoyingly missed the sign up by a few days, it seems). I am a bit too drunk at the moment to get my head around how likely this is, but now that I actually have the internet and time to do more than work and if lucky sleep, I would muchly enjoy some blood bowling.
    If you sober up and still think its a good idea then we have a spot open in Div E right now. Get a team applied ASAP and your in for this season

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    If you sober up and still think its a good idea then we have a spot open in Div E right now. Get a team applied ASAP and your in for this season
    Hurrah! I've applied with my amazons. I forget how developed they are, I think about 1500-1600 (DoD games). If that's a problem I probably have some unused teams I can draft in.

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    Hurrah! I've applied with my amazons. I forget how developed they are, I think about 1500-1600 (DoD games). If that's a problem I probably have some unused teams I can draft in.
    I'll leave that one to Groovy to decide - he may want to put you in slightly higher.

Hmmm, if you'd have been a day quicker sinister, I could have put you in A, but I don't want to mess aroudn putting everyone back now. We're supposed to be starting today. I can certainly offer the place in div E, but 1500-1600TV will be too high against the brand new teams in there, have you got anything <1200 to join with?

STILL MISSING 5 PLAYERS, TOO... Get on it, people!

Hmm - I'm currently playing Chaos in Div D. I switched to Chaos last season after starting with High Elves the season before. Can I switch back to High Elves?

I'm not really enjoying playing a slow team with no skills if I'm honest, finding it a bit of a chore.

EDIT - If needs be I can go down to Div E and Sinister Agent can put his Amazons into D instead.
    Last edited by PimpWizard; 07-06-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PimpWizard View Post
    I'm not really enjoying playing a slow team with no skills if I'm honest, finding it a bit of a chore..
    With my current nurgle team I completely understand your speed concerns, but chaos ultimately become one of the games best teams with st4 ag3 players and mutation access.

But, yes it might take a dozen seasons. ^_^

OK! Still missing folks - I'm trying to get hold of people via steam and message.
    We need Limdood in A, Joeyjojo in C, Ritashi in D and Dan1111 in E!

I REALLY don't want to delay any longer, so you may miss out on the season!

Sinister, I'm happy for you to jump into E, but can you join with a slightly less valuable team, something under <1200? You're up against basically 3 new teams there and i think developed amazons might be a bit mighty there. IF one of the others doesn't show, you can pop up higher but I don't want to dirupt everyone else at this late stage.

Not sure about limdood's status, he's not been here or on steam for nearly a week.

Network Hub
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    signing in now to apply for A, sorry, got distracted. It was the end of the schoolyear (i'm a teacher, its even more exciting for us than for the students).
    http://bbtactics.com/forums/limdoods...-wisdom-t3292/ - My collection of articles on various tactical and strategic concepts in Blood Bowl. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Limdood View Post
    signing in now to apply for A, sorry, got distracted. It was the end of the schoolyear (i'm a teacher, its even more exciting for us than for the students).
    Ahah, cool beans, added you on steam.

Still missing 3? I'll be moving people tonight, if we have 3 no-shows it's going to mean some URGH at the bottom. 20phoenix could go into C and MrJoose in D, which would leave sinister on his own at the bottom :-(. Thoughts? I want to get going tonight, this has already dragged on too long!!