Page 340 of 351 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 7005
    It's not essential here as it is in the OCC, but the spreadsheet is sacrosanct.

So this happened tonight:

Insane game where the Ogres ran riot and pitch cleared Chaos by turn 11 with this as the final act:

After that Rumpel conceded the game citing the LRB two player or less rule. I'm no monster so I let the game slide through to the end.

Cyber - you're next!!
    Last edited by 20phoenix; 01-07-2014 at 09:14 PM.
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Wow. Well, simultaneously, I just lost 3-0 to Helio (he confessed to sacrificing turkeys to Nuffle, mere chickens no longer doing the trick), but my team is fully intact for once. I'm sure not for long, but BRING IT ON!
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    When Pro Elves refuse to have broken armour things happen. I blitzed into 4 tacklezones (I counted 3 oops) to smash cybers caged ball carrier in the second drive, pushed him, caged him with DTBlodgestep players and then pushed goblins about alot.

It was a crazy game.

Now rum(Kraken) and Cola(Pepsi Max) in hand I head to my own team's day 3 match.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    When Pro Elves refuse to have broken armour things happen. I blitzed into 4 tacklezones (I counted 3 oops) to smash cybers caged ball carrier in the second drive, pushed him, caged him with DTBlodgestep players and then pushed goblins about alot.
    Aye, I just suffered from that classic goblin early collapse from which it's impossible to recover. My first drive petered out on my first turn when the chainsaw injured himself off the pitch. By the time I start to rack up some injuries of my own it was far too late, and Helio's aforementioned insanity cage-breaking denied an attempt at a consolation 1TTTMTD and a pitch invasion denied an attempt at another in T16.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    It's not essential here as it is in the OCC, but the spreadsheet is sacrosanct.
    sacrosanct means you have to register through the spreadsheet, right? I noticed I got a N2 now. Which means something like waitinglist until the season's over?

(If anyone here is interested to play some practice/friendlies with me before I finally join, I have the same username in Bloodbowl. I still know many tactics from my tabletop youth and read a lot of playbooks recently, but I am still learning and getting surprised. It's really a great game!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    It was a crazy game.
    You beat goblins with pro elves: the second-worst team losing to arguably the best (unarguably *one of* the best). That's pretty much the opposite of crazy. ;-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    You beat goblins with pro elves: the second-worst team losing to arguably the best (unarguably *one of* the best). That's pretty much the opposite of crazy. ;-)
    It wasn't the winning, it was the violence and how merrily the elves hopped back up after trolls and fanatics hitting them.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Ah, ogres. How I love thee. Or more pedantically, snotlings. Alini and I have had our (Div E) game, his yats trounced my cackhanded lizards 3-0. Can't complain about losing that one at all, though I got a bit unlucky not to bring it a bit closer with a 2-1, or lucky 1-1. And one of my skinks fouled a stormvermin to death!*

I think I could get used to skinks. They're a bit like ogres with more pace and less magical dodging. Still flub pickups constantly, though, which is suicide against skavens. A fun match.

*He got better.
    Last edited by sinister agent; 02-07-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Activated Node
    Yo, can someone verify my week 2 game please... I've got some lvls and I want to get week three sorted... fanks!

All outstanding matches validated and divisions rolled.

Exceptions:

Div 2 is held up by no confirmed score on sheet for BigC v Axler. Can one of you confirm so the game can be validated.
    Div E - Outstanding game of SWG and Dan111 has been adminned as a win for SWG. No extension requests outstanding and no obvious attempt at organising from Dan111

SEASON ENDS 12th JULY
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    All outstanding matches validated and divisions rolled.

Exceptions:

Div 2 is held up by no confirmed score on sheet for BigC v Axler. Can one of you confirm so the game can be validated.
    Div E - Outstanding game of SWG and Dan111 has been adminned as a win for SWG. No extension requests outstanding and no obvious attempt at organising from Dan111

SEASON ENDS 12th JULY
    Sorry my bad. I completely forgot to update the sheet. I'll get it done now.

Seeing as I'm a filler I don't really mind if it gets adminned in my favor. I guess giving people free spp for doing literally nothing isn't good though.

Well, I just rolled double six on a goblin for the first time ever... but no, I won't go for +str. It'll probably be wrestle, although my wrestlers have a terrible tradition of being short lived (I believe the last one got eaten).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Horrible game against Mr Pier leaves my title defence in tatters. Pier joins me on 6 points at the top, with just the Chainsaw Derby to play.

Several permutations:

Groovy wins, or draw: Mr Pier wins due to head-to-head record

Hands wins: It becomes a three-way tie, and we've all beaten each other. Comes down to TD+Cas difference. I'm currently at -2, Mr Pier at -3. Hands going in at +3. So I need him to win, but get smashed. Like a -6 casualty difference. Otherwise, and slightly more likely, Hands becomes champion.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I'm rooting for Groovy.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Could I possibly have an extension to play on Sunday? I've been out of town, and have an unexpected visitor on Saturday. I might be able to play my last game on thursday or friday evening/night, but I don't know.

I would also appreciate an extension.

As would I, given that Gorm and I will struggle to play during the week and are scheduled to play on Sunday due to the whole timezone thing.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    I'm rooting for Groovy.
    :-(

10 sad characters.