Page 346 of 361 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 7202
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'm pretty available, and I'm fairly well versed in Elfmanship from my Pros, but I will still be fouling and it's on your karma tab if you accept.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Oh yeah, I always tend to foul if the break armour result is 6+ after modifications, so go for your life. Will send a PM with my details in a bit.

Okay, if you PM me login details and I'll delete all your witch elves.

Me and Keikain just had a red eye late night match, and while the result looks dull, the match really wasn't.

It was definitely a moral victory against the number one on dice for me. While I failed to outposition the MA9-10 gutter runners I did keep pressure on, earn more money (before deductions for players drug habits) and kill a thrower who later refused my recruitment offer, I managed to pass the ball twice among other things earning a sum of 14 SPP over the game, my fouls were stuns, but plentiful stuns, even when unassisted. Ultimately despite a quad snakes towards the end of numerous badly timed D6 rolls by Keikains Rats he held enough contingency to stop me doing anything more than dragging out a draw and getting my most bloated player a tiny bit more than and MVP from a level up.

The post match was dull with no skill ups, I'm sure Kiekain will recover from the death with a thrower re-bought which is well within his budget. My goal is to get through this division without getting demoted now after a loss and a draw.

End of MD1 is tomorrow and i'm seeing 7 unplayed games currently. No requests for extensions received yet either so if you do need one please get your requests in promptly.
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Nothing to see here, Gorm was drunk so we've rescheduled for tomorrow. :-)
    Last edited by ChainsawHands; 03-08-2014 at 06:05 PM.

I'll try and get my filler games in on time. Sorry.

erlogsdiplomat and I are due to play Monday at 19:30 uk time.

Will DIV C get a extra few days> as we lost most of the first week waiting for the 4th team.

Me and Jclooth will be playing tonight.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Nothing to see here, Gorm was drunk so we've rescheduled for tomorrow. :-)
    I'll see you in court

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Well allegedly-drunk Gorm thought rescheduling for 2am his time was a good idea, but sober Gorm disagreed, so he's kindly offered to take the loss.

first game, first defeat. 0:2
    kinda proud i got the minotaur twice out of the game, but he had a higher will to survive than my now dead deadman.
    so i get drunk now and not BEFORE the game!
    thanks for the game to rumpel and thanks for playing this wonderful game guys, hope to smash and win a few times though ;)

Me and Axler played the game where I stepped in for Ethelred. Ethelred's usually well balanced team development needed little explanation(but his mv4 Elf lineman went some way to mystify me), the players had roles, and being elves they were able to diversify. I Started to lose the bash war despite 7 man fouling the Treeman on turn one but then something happened.
    If anyone has any training in grief counselling could they please contact the wife of Axler's dice maker.

3-0 to Ethelred's Mercian All-Stars

Quote Originally Posted by erfolgsdiplomat View Post
    first game, first defeat. 0:2
    kinda proud i got the minotaur twice out of the game, but he had a higher will to survive than my now dead deadman.
    so i get drunk now and not BEFORE the game!
    thanks for the game to rumpel and thanks for playing this wonderful game guys, hope to smash and win a few times though ;)
    Once your game is done please can you make sure the result goes in the results tab on the sheet. Will validate once its in there.

All leagues rolled except for C and E who get a couple of days grace for the late start.

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Once your game is done please can you make sure the result goes in the results tab on the sheet. Will validate once its in there.
    it is done

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    My Violet Witches sacrificed to Nuffle before facing the Leaflickers in Division B, and it paid off. Bringing in a wizard and a bribe (neither of them required with the refs being blind as bats and the wizard throwing a turn 15 lightning bolt which fizzled), the Witches outbashed, outpassed and outdodged the elves left and right, resulting in a ton of broken bones. Wooden bones only, mind you. 4 heavily injured elves (only one of them a loner) and a final score of 4 to 1 to the Amazons.

I was glad to face a reduced elven team though, with one Wardancer and the Treeman out of order for this match.

Apparently there is a live stream of this somewhere.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Still three matches outstanding from day 1. If they're not played tonight they will be adminned tomorrow. No excuses gents - we've got a schedule to keep

Activated Node
    hello all, ive been useless this week cos ive been moving house and i very rudely missed me and stoop's game as a result so please award him the win...

Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    Apparently there is a live stream of this somewhere.
    Shameless plug for BigC's YouTube channel.

(I think the match in question has yet to be edited and uploaded.)
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Obscure Node
    its been a while but any leagues coming up? Hope to join in a league