Page 52 of 360 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 7193
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    the main place to organise games is in the forum group here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru....php?groupid=4
    You can feel free to use Steam or PMs as well, of course.

Groovy will need to invite the new people to the groups, I think.

Network Hub
    Seriously ? Out of everything I could get for my first match I get Chaos Dwarves ? With no apothecary. Brilliant.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Dwarves. Why did it have to be dwarves.

Skaven, Elfs, and Lizards.

Hrm, this could be a nice start for my Chaos Dwarfs. Somewhat regretting starting my starting roster (2 Centaurs, 4 Hobbies, 5 Dwarfs, 3 Re-rolls) as the 6th Dwarf and thus 6th Tackle may prove more useful but we'll see how that goes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Div C is Nurgle, Elf and Welf, I would be confident, but my chaos hasn't got any anti-elf skills yet so winning against those bastards is going to be hard, and of course nurgle is coached by that always-wins-against-me-except-that-time-it-was-a-draw Jolima.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Great, my 2 season old (just starting my third) Elf team is facing 1630 of Dwarf first (H to B)

Bizarrely I'm at 1580 already myself meaning a Bloodwiser babe. The good news? My Elves have more Guard(3 to 2), so I might actually brawl that game rather than Elfing it... If only those troll slayers were not both MB
    Strangely for a Dwarf team, I've had 2 Guard players get killed in as many games. Can you make it 3 in a row?
    Last edited by drawlien; 01-03-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Too much bizarre.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'll try, but now I need to drink own brand red bull and meditate on how to play against your shortstuff.

With AV9 but nothing much worth fouling (your players are proficient across the board, no stand outs) I'm not even sure gang fouling is a good idea. I guess I'll just let the kick off events and teams formations determine my strategy.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Double post
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 01-03-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
    Skaven, Elfs, and Lizards.

Hrm, this could be a nice start for my Chaos Dwarfs. Somewhat regretting starting my starting roster (2 Centaurs, 4 Hobbies, 5 Dwarfs, 3 Re-rolls) as the 6th Dwarf and thus 6th Tackle may prove more useful but we'll see how that goes.
    Stay away <.<

@JayTee
    When you are yet to play a match with a team you can retire players and rerolls for a 100% refund. So by all means get that dwarf if you want.

Plan for the season: hope the nightmare bash in the Champs rip one another to shreds, allowing me to carefully pick my way through the remains without anyone noticing until it's too late.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    The good news? My Elves have more Guard(3 to 2), so I might actually brawl that game rather than Elfing it...
    Don't do it, Helio! You know what Admiral Ackbar would say...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sadface View Post
    Stay away <.<
    Run away, run away from the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Do it! Dooo iiiit! I need to test out the new spectator mode (that is, if it is available for filthy Legendary Edition customers).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    OFFICIAL ADMIN TYPE ANNOUNCEMENT

We need one out of [Icelandco, Drake Sigar, Chillydusk] to apply to division K in Tier 4 because of reasons.

Also we're probably going to need a couple of volunteers for filler teams, lest I put the Bad Santas in. Nobody wants that.
    Of course, if we get a couple of other dropouts we're not going to need any filler teams at all, so just register your interest for now

Edit: drake got in touch first and has been promoted to M.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 01-03-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Win more. Then maybe you too will get to be terrified out of your wits by Snoozers freakish dwarfs.
    EIGHT. MOVE. ON A DWARF.
    It's not right.
    My dwarfs were brutalised in the Champs. My 4 STR 5 AG guy is not so mutant any more - he lost a STR to Winks' Lizardpeople. Also lost 'Chaos Fodder', who was famously brought on board to cope with that famous season where my opponents were 2 Chaos and 1 Nurgle team. Only lvl 2, but still - might have been good luck to have him against your clawing bastards.

I wouldn't mind carrying my useless vamps on for another season, though as they're no longer rookies I don't know if they're properly filler any more (after 3 losses they're at 10 players, 3 rookie vamps, 3 wrestle thralls including one with -MV, 5 rerolls, apo, 90k banked)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'll be heading back over to China next week, so i might be a bit busy when this season starts. The week after that should be fine though so by the time everyones applied etc i should have time to get my first game in. Although i'd prefer not to play Lanefords Nurgle team.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    I've got a handful of untested teams I could use as filler if nobody minds. Yatties, orcsies and Nurglers are new, and some Elves and Chaos who've played a few games each.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    The Shield is down! Commence attack on the Death star's main reactor?

You are right, I need to get my murder on.