Page 53 of 357 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 7129
    Hi, I'm not completely new to BB but I'm pretty new and just made my first team for multiplayer (CE); quite happy to be a filler for you guys and get some experience in (GMT, free evenings and weekends).
    Darkmalice on the lobby, lizardmen rookies by the name of 'Langside Chillybaws'.
    You'll have to clue me in on how to get into the leagues bit though :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Sounds good, we'll try to fit you in to Division M for this season.
    What you do is, you go to Leagues, and then League Finder, and then type in RPS Divisions of Death in the searchy thing (you can probably just type as far as "RPS D"). Find RPS Divisions of Death M, then "view league" and then apply.
    The password is "chainsawed".

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Also add your details to the Season Info tab on the spreadsheet! Welcome aboard :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    new page, new red text

THE NEW SEASON IS STARTING, GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN

Alright, on the spreadsheet and requested for the group here and the league, already on the Steam group.
    Last edited by Darkmalice; 01-03-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    Seriously ? Out of everything I could get for my first match I get Chaos Dwarves ? With no apothecary. Brilliant.
    Muhahahaha

:D

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    new page, new red text

THE NEW SEASON IS STARTING, GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN
    If I quit my current Div before its been validated for the end of the season, will I lose out on winnings etc?

If so, Division H is awaiting validation I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS GRINN!

A Second successive season as champion of the divisions!

Someone beat up those orcs next season, ok? :-)

Live draw in 5 minutes chaps....

Rok 'Ard!!!!!!

Squigtar legend and Rok 'Ard Nobz captain Ingvi Gobsteel has this to say about the Nobz second consecutive title:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwzzz-Ug

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Pirate - So buy an apo? Before your first game you can change your team with no penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Pirate - So buy an apo? Before your first game you can change your team with no penalty.
    They don't have any MB/Claw/PO, so you're not really that much worse off than facing any other team. It's only later in life that one must fear bash teams.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

So here's a noob question.. I think I've applied correctly to the correct division of the league - Division K - but should it show my team under the list of teams for this Div?

If I pick my team from the bottom dropdown (under registered teams) it gives me "cancel application" as a button to the right - does this mean my app is still pending?

Teamname is "Look No Hands"
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoedoughnut View Post
    They don't have any MB/Claw/PO, so you're not really that much worse off than facing any other team. It's only later in life that one must fear bash teams.
    Indeed. As you have a rookie High Elf team their Tackle is nothing to you too.

The only thing you really have to worry about is breaking their cage. Especially if you've stomped all their AG 3 players.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchinchin25 View Post
    So here's a noob question.. I think I've applied correctly to the correct division of the league - Division K - but should it show my team under the list of teams for this Div?

If I pick my team from the bottom dropdown (under registered teams) it gives me "cancel application" as a button to the right - does this mean my app is still pending?
    Your application is still pending, should be no problems. Generally the upper divisions are approved first, because lower division teams may need to be shuffled about to fill holes left by last minute drop-outs and such.

If the time comes for Div K to be approved and your team gets flagged up as not yet having applied, it will be down to an unfortunate and long-standing bug and you may need to re-apply. You'll be kept informed if you follow this thread in any case.
    Last edited by Screwie; 01-03-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Hnnngh. Thanks, Cyanide, for your fucking shitty interface screwing me yet again, as it tells me an injury is "niggling", but not that it also takes away strength, rendering my player useless, and then of course he gets the MVP and is the only player who levels. But hey, as long as you get to release another shitty bug-filled mess for full price soon, it's all okay, right?

BAH.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    That doesn't sound like a UI issue - niggling injuries (damaged back or smashed knee) and -ST injuries (smashed collar bone) are different things, and I can't see anything on either bug list about it reporting injuries incorrectly. Was there an apothecary involved at all?

Speaking of bugs, looking at Wink's roster in the Champs am I getting it horribly wrong or is the strength 4 skink 50TV too cheap at 160 (skink = 60, block = 30, sidestep = 20, ST = 50, ST = 50 so a total of 210)? Not that anything can be done about it if Cyanide but I've not seen it calculating TV wrongly before, even for two stats.

Haven't looked at the player but yeah that should come to 210. Pretty sure my +MV +MV elf had its TV correct, although that did happen under LE.

Oh, groovy has a +ST +ST blitzer, is General Zod added up correctly?

That does look like a bug Nie - i've reported it on the server migration thread on BBTactics that Loukas checks regularly to get it looked at. Sorry Wink!

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Your application is still pending, should be no problems. Generally the upper divisions are approved first, because lower division teams may need to be shuffled about to fill holes left by last minute drop-outs and such.

If the time comes for Div K to be approved and your team gets flagged up as not yet having applied, it will be down to an unfortunate and long-standing bug and you may need to re-apply. You'll be kept informed if you follow this thread in any case.
    Ah good stuff, panic over, time for pub!
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    That doesn't sound like a UI issue - niggling injuries (damaged back or smashed knee) and -ST injuries (smashed collar bone) are different things, and I can't see anything on either bug list about it reporting injuries incorrectly. Was there an apothecary involved at all?
    Nope. I deliberately refrained from using it because a niggling injury wasn't worth it, but a -ST one would have been. Come the end of the game, it's magically transformed into a -ST instead. Bug I guess.