Page 57 of 366 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 7317
    Congrats on the win, it was a fun match to watch(caught it on Gabalvision).

Just wait for the game to be validated and you'll get the gold and spp.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchinchin25 View Post
    So this just happened -
    Nuffle was an extremely harsh mistress this evening, it was not unknown for both of us to receive double "attacker down" results at the worst time.

And just when I was considering consigning my ghouls to the feed-bin, Ribfeeder the ghoul managed to score 2 touchdowns both by running the ball. I consider him a hero making 2 dodge rolls and a GFI to score the first! (This from a team of ghouls that previously struggled to even pick up the ball). The dirty Norse then attempted to fill Ribfeeder in with their icy stompy shoes. But he survived!

Praise to Nuffle for making my MVP the ghoul who died anyway. It is appreciated.

(So quick question - does the match need validating or similar? We both spotted that neither team received SPP so I'm guessing we must wait!)
    Sounds like a game of Blood Bowl ;). And yes, validation is required. You have to let the admins know the division though. Speaking of which, could my match in Div F be validated please?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Sounds like a game of Blood Bowl ;). And yes, validation is required. You have to let the admins know the division though. Speaking of which, could my match in Div F be validated please?
    Ah right you are - Div K please for the validate!
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    I believe my Yhetee, for who my team is named, made two tackles the whole game. One was a stumble, the other was a both down. We'd both been getting unlucky rolls at the wrong time throughout the first half, but in the second half Nuffle took it to a whole other level and laughed his sick ass off. The second started at 0-0 with Mr Chin receiving, and for the half time event the clock speeds up. Many crazy rolls later and Mr Chin managed a well deserved touchdown with two dodge rolls and a GFI, no rerolls (fuck you, Blood Bowl). Then? The kickoff event turns out to be a free offensive turn for him. This is followed by my first surefire attack being a double red skulls. Mr Chin picks the ball up, dances over the touchline, thank you and goodnight.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    F and K matches validated.

2 - 1 Win for my Chaos Dorfs Vs Pirates High Elves in Div J. Could an admin validate when they get a sec.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    2-0 for Sunshine & Lollipops over Edie's Eviscerators in Div I. Many elves were punched.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    Many elves were punched.
    Congratulations.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I suspect the name of your team may be somewhat misleading.

Can anyone help me out? I've just finished moving house, got my office set up and computer connected to the network (Using the power line gizmos instead of proper cable like my last house unfortunately). I know I need to sort out all my port forwarding stuff again but the detailed networking guide on the spreadsheet is blank. Does anyone know where the guide can be found or is it a case of trawling through the old thread?

Port 16962, isn't it? Try the guides at http://www.pcwintech.com/port-forwarding-guides - they ought to sort you out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    There's 2 ports one udp, one tcp.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

And 4 lights.

Network Hub
    Well, I thought I was in for it when I saw the 600-odd TV advantage Graever's humans had over my Nogs in Div H, but it turned out Nurgle was inclined towards blood sacrifice tonight. The combo of Morg'N'Thorg and my block Yhetee tore through the flimsy human bodies, and the rest of the Nogs followed their lead, inflicting casualty after casualty.

Graever didn't really ever have enough players standing up to threaten the cage in the first half, and his own ball carrier's defensive line were quickly overwhelmed in the second before he had a chance to free up a receiver. He managed to make a break straight through my lines on his next drive, but a berserker smoothly made a dodge-GFI-blitz to sack the carrier near the endzone (I'd completely forgotten I had a wizard, which I didn't end up using) and the Nogs made a smooth hand-off and short pass move up the near-empty pitch on the next turn to set themselves up for a final two-turn touchdown. It finished 3-0 to the Nogs.

Can't overstate just how brutal the match was - I took 3 BHs and a death (my block Ulfwerener *sniff*) myself, and that was nothing compared to the devastation Graever's team suffered. To add insult to injury, his very last casualty was his guard, break tackle, multiple block, long-serving ogre. Who died.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan View Post
    Can't overstate just how brutal the match was - I took 3 BHs and a death (my block Ulfwerener *sniff*) myself, and that was nothing compared to the devastation Graever's team suffered. To add insult to injury, his very last casualty was his guard, break tackle, multiple block, long-serving ogre. Who died.
    On the bright side with Head-Splitter the ogre dead (sob, sniffle) and two of it's remaining three high level players forced into retirement at least the brawlers will now have a TV suitable for their tier.

I think I'm going to do what nuffle has been telling me to for the last 5 seasons and reboot once this season is over.

I hear rats or lizards are fun...

Rats are a coin toss. Gloriously ridiculous plays and running rings round your opponent, or taking a beating, getting outnumbered, and unable to do anything. There's also the occasional combination of the two, when you snatch victory or at least a draw from the jaws of defeat.

Hey all,
    So my friend still hasnt gotten his confirmation email and says he has emailed the admins of the site but still no response?
    Anyhow his email is lelandcouture@live.com if this could be cleared up he can start organizing his match, thanks

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    Does anyone know where the guide can be found or is it a case of trawling through the old thread?
    You can still find it on some of the old sheets available via the historical results tab. If you try around season 16 you should find it intact. If someone with access could copy it over it would be helpful.

Cheers guys. I managed to get it done last night but Hugh's guide was really helpful in checking my working. I think I should be set up now. I just have to see how stable the power line gizmos are when I play my first match. Fingers crossed.