Page 86 of 357 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 7125
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    We do have some experience in these things. There's always someone every season who just doesn't show up, or who picks just after the new divisions have been arranged to post the "oh I am not coming back next season sorry" post.
    I'll work my way up to division 1 before doing that, for maximum annoyance. Right now I appear to be alone in division O so I assume I'm waiting for each division to be sorted in order to see who'll be joining me.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Snoozer was C so i guess we can't be set to day 1 yet. I eagerly await information on our new opponent.
    I believe it will be Corkir but as it could be Corkir I'll leave it to other admins to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    I'll work my way up to division 1 before doing that, for maximum annoyance. Right now I appear to be alone in division O so I assume I'm waiting for each division to be sorted in order to see who'll be joining me.
    Unless we have some new apps you won't really have anyone joining div O, from div M, N and O one player will go up a tier and from that tier one will go up as well, in order to fill in the hole left by Indefatigable Snoozer. So you'll either join M or N or go up a tier.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Division Status (S27) Notes Should contain (First team should play others in order)
    Championship Ready boots468, grinn, potatoedoughnut, Da Wink
    Division 1 Ready Mole5000, drawlien, Screwberry Jam, WebCole
    Division 2 Ready 20phoenix, Andy G, Janek T, Under7
    Division A Missing 1 Missing Laneford aka Prufrock Eardianm, groovychainsaw, prufrock, President Weasel
    Division B Ready Frenz0rz, Jiiiiim, mrpier, Marmojet
    Division C Missing 1 Missing Snoozer Deesno, Heliocentricity, Indefatigible Snoozer, MadDave123
    Division D Missing 1 MIssing ininja chadsexington, INinja132, Jolima, Zoraster
    Division E Ready Alini, Gorm, mrchinchin25, Joose
    Division F Ready Axler, Jayson85, sinister agent, Don_himself
    Division G Missing 1 Missing Janek Ranek Corkir, Ranek, Kelron, Low-Key
    Division H Missing 1 Missing BigC (he's still in G) BigC90210, Dentharial, dolphan, Graever
    Division I Ready ChainsawHands, dogpants, Recoil3842, Walrus
    Division J Ready cyberpunkdreams, Rotekian, Blackham, Squirrelfanatic
    Division K Ready Chillydusk, Delusibeta, The Brain, TheKenwyne
    Division L Missing 1 Missing erm 1 or 2? Palindrome, plus is JayTee thealleycat? if not, alleycat is missing Mumbles Mcphatty, Palindrome, the.alleycat.uk, VexingVision
    Division M Missing 1 Missing aggro maniac Aggro Maniac, Darkmalice, SandmanXC, shards
    Division N Missing 1 Missing Tony Damato Ethelred Unread, Havocc, Tony Damato, Walrusfacee
    Division O markrichardb

Sign up for your divisions you horrible, useless, shameful excuses for people. You sicken me.

Also if you're below tier 2 (A, B, C and D) keep your eyes on the thread as you may be moving up.

It should be noted that Laneford Prufrock is away at the moment, and posted earlier in the thread that he wouldn't be able to apply over the weekend. He is therefore excepted from the description above, and may be considered a non-horrible, useful, shameful excuse for a person.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 08-04-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Snoozer was C so i guess we can't be set to day 1 yet. I eagerly await information on our new opponent.
    Hah, there's that hiccup in the schedule we were expecting. :)

He is therefore excepted from the description above, and may be considered a non-horrible, useful, shameful excuse for a person.
    Everyone is shameful.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

im in H now :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Applied to A, sorry for the delay chaps!

I'm confused - is this implying that I haven't signed up? Cuz I have - forum group as well ...

also theres a post a few pages back from Palindrome saying he was bowing out for awhile - which is a shame cuz his Orcs looked fairly beat up and I was quite happy about an 'easy' start!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcphatty View Post
    I'm confused - is this implying that I haven't signed up? Cuz I have - forum group as well ...
    No, your name's not in bold.
    I updated the spreadsheet page then copypasta'd so the formatting's not that great. I bolded the missing ones.

also theres a post a few pages back from Palindrome saying he was bowing out for awhile - which is a shame cuz his Orcs looked fairly beat up and I was quite happy about an 'easy' start!
    Shit.
    Grumble mutter why didn't he update the spreadsheet?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Grumble mutter why didn't he update the spreadsheet?
    Because people are terrified of updating the spreadsheet, for fear of explosions.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Because people are terrified of updating the spreadsheet, for fear of explosions.
    Yet another reason why spreadsheets are just databases for lightweights (/ducks ensuing flame war)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by palindrome View Post
    I am going into temporary retirement for the next few months as I am going to be away a lot. I would update the spreadsheet but the last time I did that I broke it.
    Repeating this cus he's still on the sheet and assigned to a division.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Yet another reason why spreadsheets are just databases for lightweights (/ducks ensuing flame war)
    A database would be so cool for RPS DoD and here is an EER-model of what the database could look like(I also think I should start drinking decaf):
    Ihavetoomuchtime.jpg

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    A database would be so cool for RPS DoD and here is an EER-model of what the database could look like(I also think I should start drinking decaf):
    I'm with you bro. Late night haX0r5 for the win.

Division D Missing 1 MIssing ininja chadsexington, INinja132, Jolima, Zoraster
    Stupid glitches. I'll reapply. Please let me know tomorrow morning if I still "haven't applied"

EDIT: Scratch that. Turns out I can apply fine, I just can't read so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    Ihavetoomuchtime.jpg

Until I saw the small print I was going to chew you out ;)
    Last edited by chadsexington; 09-04-2013 at 05:31 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Ok chaps, I'll be online tonight, swinging fists at those who haven't applied yet. I'll also shuffle out our 2 confirmed MIA players so keep an eye out for a pre-season promotion! If you got lots of points in your division last season but came second, you're likely to go up! I'd like to get our season started tomorrow night, so hurry up!

IF YOU HAVEN'T APPLIED IN-GAME BY TOMORROW NIGHT YOU MAY BE REPLACED/DROPPED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    If you need someone to make the numbers up then I could roll up a new team. My schedule's got a bit lighter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    I may well take oyu up on that offer everblue, make sure you're ready to apply! :-)
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    No probs - I'll keep an eye on the thread and I have my RPS Open game against mrpier tonight so will be online anyway.