Page 93 of 351 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 7005
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Naw, hands-of-chainsaws did that just before he disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    I'll roll the Divisions on when I'm god damned good and ready to, i.e. when it's deadline day.
    Fair enough, I just asked because I saw that Div I already had a day 2 game played and figured that would be the way things go now.

Let me therefore rephrase the last sentence in my previous post to: "And with this, Division J is ready to move on to day 2 when PW is god damned good and ready to, i.e. when it's deadline day." :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    I'm just going to assume ChainsawHands has been killed by angry mimes at this point.
    This is... confusing. I mean, apart from the bit where I rolled the division on as discussed, posted about it here, and also in the div I group... and the bit where you've not posted in the group to say you were looking for me... I'm not even sure why you'd be looking for me in the first place.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I am intrigued by the slightly... Captain... Kirk way you are...speaking... your lines today, CH.

I've never met anyone who signed on to Steam less often than me, it's disconcerting.

And I'm looking for you for our game! If you've rolled on the division, doesn't that mean the time limit has changed? Or do we get the week, plus the extra time from the days left over in the prior week.

Kirk! Uses... way more! Exclamation marks in! His! Diction!

Well you're not looking for me very well, there's a whole group thingy for doing that in. And no, the time limit hasn't changed - I rolled the division on early so Recoil could get a game in before disappearing, but day 2 still won't finish (or really officially start) until the usual deadlines.

Thanks for clearing that up, plenty of time then.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Well you're not looking for me very well, there's a whole group thingy for doing that in.
    I was hoping you wouldn't show up so I could claim victory by forfeit.

Would still be a draw if neither party has made an effort, I'm afraid.

You're right about the diction, you green-blooded, inhuman son of a bitch!

To make a possibly useful point for the newer players:

When we're giving an admin result for a match that hasn't been played, the place we look for evidence to see who's been making an effort to arrange the game is the forum group for your Division. That's the primary place to arrange your matches, although you're more than welcome to use Steam and private messaging in addition, and that's where we'll check when we're decided to avoid an admin draw or to give someone a win.

I find your display of anger at my correct depiction of Kirk's diction highly illogical.

And on the forum groups, it might also be useful to new players to know that if you click on the "discussion tools" dropdown (top right just under the page numbers) you can subscribe and get email notifications when someone posts to the group page. (Although be warned that if someone else posts you won't get another email until you've visited the group page, for some weird reason.)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Sunshine & Lollipops (Und, Kelron) 1 - 1 Aggressive Negotiation (Liz, Karandraz) in Div G.

Not a whole lot to say about this. I made up the TV difference with Count Luthor and a Wizard. Received first half and managed to drag my drive out long enough to stop Karandraz scoring. Skinks scored easily at the start of the second half, my next drive got bogged down in bad rolls and silly mistakes (which we both suffered from equally), and I couldn't get clear for a winning TD.

Quite entertaining watching a krox and and an overgrown vampire punch themselves in the face repeatedly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    All games that have been marked up in the spreadsheet have been validated.

Gorm and I (Div E) are having trouble matching up. We've got a chance of meeting up on Monday so can we please have an extension?

Sure, we'll move your Division on on Tuesday morning.

TheKenwye and I are also having some scheduling trouble. We are trying to play our game today but so far he hasn't been online. just a heads up in case we miss our chance and need an extension.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Screwie an I attempted to play a game and it was a barnstomer with elves dead and injured all over the field, the game locked at 1-1 12 turns in and the ball on the floor in the human half when netwro ksynch abandoned the match. We'll be trying again tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    One elf dead - I managed to save the other.

Now I can look forward to dodging your MB beast of a blitzer all over again...

Just played my game against TheKenwnye and he got nuffled like I have never seen before! The game ended 2-0 to me but it seemed like all of my rolls succeeded while his players got injured or killed every turn. He was a total gent about it though and I hope he has better luck for the rest of the season. highlights included: Killing a blitzer and getting a new zombie, scoring a TD right at the end of the first half by a pickup, handoff in TZ and AG3 dodge without any re-rolls left and getting level ups on SIX PLAYERS (Both FGs, one wight, one Ghoul and two zombies).

A picture says a thousand words. Good luck TheKenwyne, thanks for the game.
    BloodBowlChaos_2013-04-20_17-21-08_001.jpg

Could an admin please validate the game (Div K) as I'm itching to see all the level ups? It's going to be block for the FGs and ghoul but not sure about the others yet.

all righty

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Seems me and smaug81 won't be able to play our game in div. b. You can read all about it in here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...s#gmessage5859