Page 94 of 366 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 7306
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    netwro ksynch abandoned the match.
    While one of the lesser gods of the Bloodbowl Pantheon Netwro Ksynch still must be treated with respect at your peril.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    While one of the lesser gods of the Bloodbowl Pantheon Netwro Ksynch still must be treated with respect at your peril.
    I was evoking the disjointed, existential horror that Screwie and I felt as the event unfolded.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    So I am getting random 404 errors whenever trying to access the Blood Bowl groups at the moment - anyone know why, how or what causes this?
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

I got in by going to
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...=48&do=discuss

Link from the 'Community, Groups' drop-down seems to be borked.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Seems to work fine for me, even from the drop-down menu, maybe not a general issue?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I have my old chaos team that was last seen getting relegated from division C last year. It has played no games since then - every game it has ever played has been in the divisions. Could I bring this team back at some future time, and if so where would it slot in?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    I have my old chaos team that was last seen getting relegated from division C last year. It has played no games since then - every game it has ever played has been in the divisions. Could I bring this team back at some future time, and if so where would it slot in?
    If it has only ever played games in the Divisions then yes, you should be able to bring it back. As to where it would slot in, the answer is somewhere near the foot of the table, but Groovy would try not to put it in with the newest players and their brand new teams.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I could sack one or two of the more valuable players to bring the TV down if required.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Not the ST5 chaos warrior though.

DIV D: chadsexington Chaos Dwarves vs INinja132 Skaven

TL:DR: I'm sorry.

This game went wrong from the getgo for INinja. Too many injuries for him to do anything. It didn't matter what he did, nuffle nuffled him. Above SS was in the end of the second half as I had him down to one player on the pitch as I walked in the second TD.

chadsexington 2 : INinja 0

INinja was left with 3 GR MNG and one -1ST.

I was given 3 level up on dwarves.

Thanks for the game mate and sorry it had to roll that way

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Not the ST5 chaos warrior though.
    Oh, you only have one of those? I suppose there have to be bad chaos teams out there, to balance out the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Oh, you only have one of those? I suppose there have to be bad chaos teams out there, to balance out the good ones.
    Thats just evil

I also have two ag4 beastmans with extra arms.
    Frankly, it is a damning indictment on my coaching abilities that I am only in tier 2.

Week One Status

Games outstanding:

Div A: Groovy vs Eard - was planned for today but circumstances arose; extension til Tuesday morning to see if they can get a game in
    Div B: Pier vs Smaug - scheduling problems; extension until Tuesday morning to see if they can get a game in
    Div D: Chad vs Ininja -WAIT A MINUTE - there's a match report right above here! But nobody put the score in the spreadsheet, so I am afraid I will have to change it to a 0-0 draw*
    Div E: Alini vs Gorm - match scheduled for Monday. Good show.
    Div F: Sinister Agent vs TechnoJellyfish - looks like they couldn't get their schedules to match up. It's slightly Sinister's fault, but I think a draw is fairest. I'll give you two til Tuesday morning if you want to try to get your game in.

Everyone not in the above Divisions - Well Done! All your matches have been played by the deadline. Give yourselves a pat on the back. I'll validate any outstanding games and move the divisions on.

*no I won't. But don't get the other admins started talking about acid soaked bricks again...
    Last edited by President Weasel; 21-04-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    My high elves in the OCC killed a 150 SPP chaos warrior in our last game of last season. His skills:

block, mighty blow, claw, +2ST

Yep, I killed a ST6 chaos warrior. Just you watch out Weasel...

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Div F: Sinister Agent vs TechnoJellyfish - looks like they couldn't get their schedules to match up. It's slightly Sinister's fault, but I think a draw is fairest. I'll give you two til Tuesday morning if you want to try to get your game in.
    Nah, man, we're cool. We managed to squeeze the match in last minute. Hurray to that!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Techno and I have played our game, and it was totally my fault that it was so late. Sorry everyone! It was a surprisingly close 1 - 0 win for my Amazons, with lots of caging and cagebreaking back and forth, lots of KOs, but no passing play, significant injuries (aside from one of my throwers getting a kill from a crowdsurf, which was apothecaried to Badly Hurt), or crazy dodge runs. There was a brave solo Leap into a cage from a wardancer though, and it would have worked if not for the free Amazon dodge defence.

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    Techno and I have played our game, and it was totally my fault that it was so late. Sorry everyone! It was a surprisingly close 1 - 0 win for my Amazons, with lots of caging and cagebreaking back and forth, lots of KOs, but no passing play, significant injuries (aside from one of my throwers getting a kill from a crowdsurf, which was apothecaried to Badly Hurt), or crazy dodge runs. There was a brave solo Leap into a cage from a wardancer though, and it would have worked if not for the free Amazon dodge defence.
    Actually, since you played your match before midnight, you're officially on time! Well done you. I'll move Div F on.

Obscure Node
    So this is kind of ridiculous for a first post but I'd be interested in joining a league at some point. When do you usually open up leagues?