Page 95 of 343 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 6851
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    We are just starting the second round so expect the draw for the new season to be announced in 3 weeks. I was going to say you should add yourself to the spreadsheet but having just checked to see if you had already someone has been playing around and it appears we have an outdated players page. I'd suggest holding off for a day or two until someone competent restores the up-to-date content.

Obscure Node
    Okay, cool, thanks!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah the spreadsheet is proper foobared. It's not just the players page, the whole thing seems to have been reverted to end of week 1 last season.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Yeah, something seems badly borked there...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Yeah, something seems badly borked there...
    Like your inability to post a match report that is sufficiently sympathetic to the plight of the Humans.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    The spreadsheet history indicates there was an edit (by "anonymous") at 3.53am UK time this morning that's put it back to last season's data. (It also has the end-of-day dates in the fucked up US format. A clue?) Anyway, the edit before that is from 11.12pm last night and has this season's data (that edit seems to have been the sinister / jellyfish match result being entered), so I've reverted it to that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    Like your inability to post a match report that is sufficiently sympathetic to the plight of the Humans.
    Report pending. :P

(I was too busy to help with this yesterday, I couldn't very well take an hour or two to write a match report... let alone one that adequately describes on the depths of your suffering!)
    Last edited by Screwie; 22-04-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Anyway, the edit before that is from 11.12pm last night and has this season's data (that edit seems to have been the sinister / jellyfish match result being entered), so I've reverted it to that.
    Yeah, that would've been me. Spreadsheet was looking alright, then. How's it even possible to mess it up that bad? Don't you need some privileges for that kind of stuff?

Yeah your edits look fine, definitely not your fault!

It looks like they just reverted to an earlier version, which basically anyone can do with a couple of clicks (File / See revision history). I believe the sheet's set to allow anyone to edit it, which makes sense in terms of allowing people to enter their scores but does mean it can get totally broken. It's pretty easy to fix though, just look back until you find a good version.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Thanks for sorting, CSH.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    My Vicious Violets got a mauling by Mcphatty's Eviskerators in Div L.

Full of confidence, I look at the naked norse brawlers and decide to let them have their fun and receive the ball first, figuring I'll have enough elves left after the initial brawl to score two easy touchdowns.

That was a mistake.

Elves aren't built for brawling. It turns out they're also not built for leaping, dodging, picking up the ball or going for it. The first half ends predictably with a desperate two-turner stopped and a couple of broken elves.

The second half doesn't begin much better. I score the occasional POW against the Norse, who duly fall down, but apart from two KOs and a single stun, my Vicious elves aren't being very vicious today, and while my Wardancer leaps and dodges her way to a quick touchdown, I am powerless to more than briefly halt the Nordic ram bringing in a second touchdown in turn 15.

As I line up to at least score a few hits against the remaining Norse before heading home defeated, Nuffle decides to add insult to the already significantly injured elves and grants McPhatty a Blitz, which ends with my Wardancer missing the next game - which will be thoroughly entertaining. Though probably not for me.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Gorm's Cheesy Friends vs. Alini's Cheesy Friends results in a friendly 1:1
    Dive E can now be rolled on, thanks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    VV - Your last game is against my orcs. I can assure you that it will be entertaining... OF DEATH!!!111

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    VV - Your last game is against my orcs. I can assure you that it will be entertaining... OF DEATH!!!111
    I salute you, sir. 0>

Right-o, all the divisions are now on day 2. Get your games in, or I'll have you all killed.

Cheers Vision - I imagine I had more fun than you did :D - softened him up nicely for you Everblue - kindly do the same to those Dark Elves mate!

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Right-o, all the divisions are now on day 2. Get your games in, or I'll have you all killed.
    That's a bit of an escalation!

Acid bricks for the first offence, surely; killing's more of a second offence punishment.

You have to admit though, killing everyone would cut down on missed or late games.

That is a good point.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Are you only going to kill those people who miss their games, or just everyone?