Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This game is quite awesome. I'm in!

Obscure Node
    Joined the forum to say I'm in.. Downloaded and started playing with a friend last night and stayed up 3 hours longer than intended :).

Obscure Node
    Great game, great fun. I'm in.

Hey Ho. I'm in. Been playing a few days, getting pretty good. Just need cool people to play with, and I think an organized league would be great!

On an aside, I'm Nim. Nimmy Nim Nim. That is all.

- Nim
    Last edited by SnuffleKitty; 03-08-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Wow, wtf, why did I not look into this game earlier? I saw this post, I knew that Egg and others in RPS chat had been playing it, but I didn't actually look up the game. This looks awesome, I'd definitely be down to play.

So who wants to actually organize a league?

Teams.

Games.

Tournaments.

Could be fun.

- Nim

Yes. definitely.

Just played a few rounds, this game would be bloody excellent with Mumble. Some kind of league would be lovely.
    Last edited by Liqourish; 03-08-2011 at 08:27 PM.

A mumble channel has appeared.

Mind posting the relevant info?

- Nim

It's in our unofficial community mumble server.

[EDIT: this is outdated info! connect to server.herosquad.org. No password/standard ports]

Sit in the channel when you're playing, and if someone else shows up they can join you for VOIP-ized hockey? action!
    That, or spam the RPS steam chat that other people should be playing hockey?.
    Last edited by Liqourish; 04-08-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Obscure Node
    Hey guys, signed up to the forum for this game. I'm hanging out on Mumble, and I also set up an IRC channel - #hockey on irc.synirc.net. It would be incredible to do some league games (or just some mumble/ventrilo games).

Someone needs to make a thing for Mumble's positional audio for this game very very badly.

Just played some more, we definitely need to organize an event sometime soon, so lots of us can show up and play at once.

Activated Node
    I should be available for a game Monday or Tuesday from 7 pm to 11 pm(GMT).

We should set up a couple of dates for try-outs. Maybe figure out some team captains. Try to get this ball rolling. Etc. Etc.

- Nim

I realize this thread is ancient, but we're starting up regular Friday night games to get more people playing again. 8 Central Time every Friday. Server is US, but we'd love to get a European server up too.

Obscure Node
    Id be up for that too along with a couple of mates that play, awesome game, also golf? that was phenomonal

Quote Originally Posted by lobear View Post
    Id be up for that too along with a couple of mates that play, awesome game, also golf? that was phenomonal
    Awesome, Cryptic Sea has said they'll try to play on Friday as well. Should be a good match.

I realise I'm pretty late to this party but is anything Hockey? related still going on? Because I absolutely love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by thekev506 View Post
    I realise I'm pretty late to this party but is anything Hockey? related still going on? Because I absolutely love this game.
    I'm even later to this response, but yes. US hosted games today and probably tomorrow. Still bickering about what time works best for everyone.

Alternatively if you live close enough to Russia, there's a Russian server that's up 24/7 with a pretty dedicated community that organizes tournaments and such. Alas ping is still a huge factor in how well you can control the puck.
    Last edited by Laserpanda; 10-01-2013 at 07:06 PM.