Activated Node

Dominion3 on Gamersgate

Hi all

Dominion 3 is available for Gamersgate at the cut down price of 18.99 (See? Here it is!)

I might have to get it as that seems a fair price :)

This is my first new thread here and I rarely post so if i have broken any rule or etiquette I apolagise.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    30 bucks still seems high to me, but good to see they are coming to their senses/realized they could support a larger userbase/whatever :p. I'll probably still wait for Steam though, and definitely either a sale or a bundle (preferably the latter).

As reference, another game by the same developer hit Steam and then was dirt cheap a few weeks later (I forget if it was a bundle or a random sale, but I am leaning toward bundle). So be warned.

Related question: It lists "Other DRM". Anyone know what the deal with that is?
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Related question: It lists "Other DRM". Anyone know what the deal with that is?
    Simple CD-key entering during first launch.

[E] Also, on the .com-site the price is 22.95€ for those wondering.
    Last edited by Kaira-; 16-01-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus b0rsuk's Avatar
    So basically you're refusing to pay $30 for a highly detailed and very deep game because it has dated looks ? What are you looking for in a fantasy strategy game ? Maybe Disciples 3 would be more to your taste, then ?
    pass

God, not this again. Please, if you want to discuss the pricing of the game, make a new thread for it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b0rsuk View Post
    So basically you're refusing to pay $30 for a highly detailed and very deep game because it has dated looks ? What are you looking for in a fantasy strategy game ? Maybe Disciples 3 would be more to your taste, then ?
    Actually, it is because I have plenty of things to play and there is VERY strong evidence that the game will be even cheaper by the time I care to sit down for it. But please, continue to try to start another argument the moment someone has a different opinion on the value of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    God, not this again. Please, if you want to discuss the pricing of the game, make a new thread for it.
    I gave my personal feelings in discussion form, and alerted others that this will almost assuredly be dirt cheap within a month or two.
    You know, the kind of things people might be interested in knowing when they are being told to buy something :p
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Given how the last two threads about the game developed, I feel like it is very well worth pointing out. Also, nobody is being told to buy anything.